Nobel Prize insults Obama

HAHA,

good job of never letting a post with out showing how much of a partisan hack you are get by.

Its a legitimate point

Why can't Republicans win Nobel Peace Prizes?

Are they that self centered? That unconcerned with the plight of others? Are they contrary to the universally accepted concepts of World Peace?

I am sure the liberal Bias of the committee that hands them out has absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

The world as a whole does not acknowledge that the principles of the Republican Party enhance world peace.

Carter, Gore, Obama all Nobel Prize Winners

Rather than reflect on why Republicans are not doing what is necessary to win Nobel Prizes, why do they just say "Nobel is not that big a deal"??

Sore losers??

You forgot Arafat again :lol:

Its a legitimate point

Why can't Republicans win Nobel Peace Prizes?

Are they that self centered? That unconcerned with the plight of others? Are they contrary to the universally accepted concepts of World Peace?

I am sure the liberal Bias of the committee that hands them out has absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

The world as a whole does not acknowledge that the principles of the Republican Party enhance world peace.
Like Arafat did:cuckoo:

Rather than reflect on why Republicans are not doing what is necessary to win Nobel Prizes, why do they just say "Nobel is not that big a deal"??

Sore losers??

Wow Liberals award Liberals prizes.

Such a shocker.

Who has ever acknowledged the Republicans contribution to world peace?

Nobody???

That is what happens when you sell out your Party to Conservatives

Sore losers??

Such a shocker.

Nobody???

Another hopelessly brainwashed useful idiot.

Sore losers??

Such a shocker.

Nobody???

I'm confused. What's your political ideology?

Nobody???

I'm confused. What's your political ideology?

Confused by his name? Yeah I guess he chose that name to try and confuse people because he is very clearly not right wing :)

I guess this is the first time I read enough of his posts to take notice.:eusa_drool:

Winning a Nobel Peace Prize is universally accepted as a crowning achievement around the globe..

Who are the only ones who denegrate the Nobel Peace Prize?

- Communist China
- North Korea
- Iran
- Republican Party

Al Gore won as well with some nonsense about global climate change and how the sky is falling or some such nonsense....that tells me all I need to know about the nominating committee....You throw it in our face that no Republican won it....I'm glad for that you kiddin.

Al Gore won as well with some nonsense about global climate change and how the sky is falling or some such nonsense....that tells me all I need to know about the nominating committee....You throw it in our face that no Republican won it....I'm glad for that you kiddin.

Just like Communist China doesn't think the Nobel Peace Prize is noteworthy.

The Nobel frequently goes to those who resist the Communist Regime (Lech Walensa, Dali Llama, Lio Xiobo) just like it goes to Americans who resist the Republican agenda (Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, Obama)

Last edited:
Harry Truman! He should have gotten the Nobel Prize...
Wait a minute! Cold War!

Seein' as you're an Aussie and all...I'll give you a pass on it this time, but for future reference...Harry Truman was a Democrat...and a great man.

Forum List

Back