No wonder Russia agreed with the New Start treaty

Its a fucking expression, dumbass. Like "Godwin's Law" or "Murphy's Law".

Lighten up, don't like it? don't make posts of claims that a doctor has rules for the internet.:eusa_whistle:

You're the only poster on this message board who could possibly not realize that the phrase "The Doctor's first rule of the Internets" was a joke.

Jesus fucking Christ on a fucking Cracker.

And your the only poster here that has a moniker that says the doctor is in and made a post about the doctors 1st rule for the internet. Don't like to be pointed out as a liar don't mae such claims.

Lighten up, don't like it? don't make posts of claims that a doctor has rules for the internet.:eusa_whistle:

You're the only poster on this message board who could possibly not realize that the phrase "The Doctor's first rule of the Internets" was a joke.

And your the only poster here that has a moniker that says the doctor is in and made a post about the doctors 1st rule for the internet. Don't like to be pointed out as a liar don't mae such claims.

What "claims" did I make?

bigreb is drinking again. Only he and divecon have any problem with what theDoctorisin has to say.

lostreb and divebuble are for grins and giggles only here.

divecon has simply no idea how stupid he looks on the Board day after day after day.

Jake Divecon is way ahead of you on intelligence and class. Your best bet would to back off.

Says one troll of the other troll whose two heads I crack together here daily. :lol: :razz:

I have watch discussion with you and DiveCon he ran all over you, until you ran away. Just like that thread Dave started aboiut you You also ran from it. Do I see a pattern here?

reb, let it go, it is a losing battle as most people understood it to be him referring to his own personal rule

reb, let it go, it is a losing battle as most people understood it to be him referring to his own personal rule

And be like jake runaway from a thread?

Jake Divecon is way ahead of you on intelligence and class. Your best bet would to back off.

Says one troll of the other troll whose two heads I crack together here daily. :lol: :razz:

I have watch discussion with you and DiveCon he ran all over you, until you ran away. Just like that thread Dave started aboiut you You also ran from it. Do I see a pattern here?

Yes, a the continued pattern that you are a lying troll yet again.

divecon has simply no idea how stupid he looks on the Board day after day after day.

Just to let you know, no one can take you seriously when you claim to "win" on this site. This isn't a fucking sporting event - it's people spouting their opinions. There's no trophy to win, there's no "right" and "wrong".

And constantly claiming to "win" just makes you look like a schoolchild.

In this thread, a "victory" that you're claiming over DiveCon, you were certainly wrong. I did use the word "rule" before bigreb did.

^^^^ and here is that claim of false victory

:lol:
if nothing you are consistent
too bad its consistently wrong

Here is divecon celebrating his victory

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno[/ame]
more lies
i never claimed any such thing
you are the one making those claims

Anybody can read above and see what you do. rebtroll and divetroll are doing vaudeville (look it up) tonight.

Yes, a the continued pattern that you are a lying troll yet again.

The poof is within that thread you ran from the one dave started. That you haven't been back to in two days

Just to let you know, no one can take you seriously when you claim to "win" on this site. This isn't a fucking sporting event - it's people spouting their opinions. There's no trophy to win, there's no "right" and "wrong".

In this thread, a "victory" that you're claiming over DiveCon, you were certainly wrong. I did use the word "rule" before bigreb did.
this is why he is known as "jokey"

But you get it out of the later post to which you referred after you posted it. So, yes, played wrongly to the crowd. Doesn't matter: those who count know you are a troll.

On this thread, you and divecon, bigreb, haven't won any points at all. But you, like the Black Knight, can claim victory. That's OK.

Last edited:
Here is divecon celebrating his victory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno
more lies
i never claimed any such thing
you are the one making those claims

Anybody can read above and see what you do. rebtroll and divetroll are doing vaudeville (look it up) tonight.
yes, anyone can read it and see you are wrong
but you will ignore the facts, like always, and keep claiming a victory you never got

But you get it out of the later post to which you referred after you posted it. So, yes, played wrongly to the crowd. Doesn't matter: those who count know you are a troll.

On this thread, you haven't won any points at all. But you, like the Black Knight, can claim victory. That's OK.

Eh?

Forum List

Back