No wonder Russia agreed with the New Start treaty

Says one troll of the other troll whose two heads I crack together here daily. :lol: :razz:

Just to let you know, no one can take you seriously when you claim to "win" on this site. This isn't a fucking sporting event - it's people spouting their opinions. There's no trophy to win, there's no "right" and "wrong".

And constantly claiming to "win" just makes you look like a schoolchild.

In this thread, a "victory" that you're claiming over DiveCon, you were certainly wrong. I did use the word "rule" before bigreb did.
this is why he is known as "jokey"

Since it is the loser brigade that uses it, I don't mind it. Never have. While you can't stand being made fun of. Why? Because you are funny.

Says one troll of the other troll whose two heads I crack together here daily. :lol: :razz:

Just to let you know, no one can take you seriously when you claim to "win" on this site. This isn't a fucking sporting event - it's people spouting their opinions. There's no trophy to win, there's no "right" and "wrong".

In this thread, a "victory" that you're claiming over DiveCon, you were certainly wrong. I did use the word "rule" before bigreb did.

But you get it out of the later post to which you referred after you posted it. So, yes, played wrongly to the crowd. Doesn't matter: those who count know you are a troll.

On this thread, you haven't won any points at all. But you, like the Black Knight, can claim victory. That's OK.
ah, so now thedoctor is a troll

:lol:

But you get it out of the later post to which you referred after you posted it. So, yes, played wrongly to the crowd. Doesn't matter: those who count know you are a troll.

On this thread, you haven't won any points at all. But you, like the Black Knight, can claim victory. That's OK.

Eh?
its jokey

First he said:
bigreb is drinking again. Only he and divecon have any problem with what theDoctorisin has to say.

lostreb and divebuble are for grins and giggles only here.

Apparently I've fallen from grace, I guess. :razz:

more lies
i never claimed any such thing
you are the one making those claims

Anybody can read above and see what you do. rebtroll and divetroll are doing vaudeville (look it up) tonight.
yes, anyone can read it and see you are wrong
but you will ignore the facts, like always, and keep claiming a victory you never got

You have no facts and yet you claim victory. Silly divecon.

Jake Divecon is way ahead of you on intelligence and class. Your best bet would to back off.

I owe you an apology. I was just ribbing you for the doctor rule comment.

First he said:
bigreb is drinking again. Only he and divecon have any problem with what theDoctorisin has to say.

lostreb and divebubble are for grins and giggles only here.

Only with bigreb and divecon.

First he said:

:lol: i swear you cant make this shit up if you tried
jokey is just a laugh machine

Yes, you are right, dr. However, bigreb cut out the earlier part of the post, so the only one using "rule" was bigreb at the time. And, yes, he was stupidly arguing a silly point about it.

First he said:

Nope, not at all. The vaudeville act is you and bigreb. bigreb edited (again) a post that did not say what he wanted it to say earlier, then later referred to an earlier post.

dr is right and you two are wrong.

First he said:

Nope, not at all. The vaudeville act is you and bigreb. bigreb edited (again) a post that did not say what he wanted it to say earlier, then later referred to an earlier post.

dr is right and you two are wrong.
you are an idiot
but do continue to prove it to more and more here

Yes, you are right, dr. However, bigreb cut out the earlier part of the post, so the only one using "rule" was bigreb at the time. And, yes, he was stupidly arguing a silly point about it.
No doubt about it jake you are the biggest liar here.

Go back and read, divecon. It is that simple. So: "bigreb edited (again) a post that did not say what he wanted it to say earlier, then later referred to an earlier post." This is the second night he has done it, and the second night I have called him out. He either he does it deliberately or he is stupid.

No doubt about it jake you are the biggest liar here.

It's above. bigreb, go find it and give us the post #. If you get it wrong, I will correct you.

Lighten up, don't like it? don't make posts of claims that a doctor has rules for the internet.:eusa_whistle:

You're the only poster on this message board who could possibly not realize that the phrase "The Doctor's first rule of the Internets" was a joke.

Jesus fucking Christ on a fucking Cracker.

And your the only poster here that has a moniker that says the doctor is in and made a post about the doctors 1st rule for the internet. Don't like to be pointed out as a liar don't mae such claims.

Here it is for you bigreb before you change it. Post 162

Last edited:
You're the only poster on this message board who could possibly not realize that the phrase "The Doctor's first rule of the Internets" was a joke.

Jesus fucking Christ on a fucking Cracker.

And your the only poster here that has a moniker that says the doctor is in and made a post about the doctors 1st rule for the internet. Don't like to be pointed out as a liar don't mae such claims.

Here it is for you bigreb before you change it. Post 162
except that post is still there and unedited
why do you LIE so much?

Forum List

Back