No wonder Russia agreed with the New Start treaty

I never claimed to be a doctor. And your post is living proof of my rule.
So if it's the doctors rule and you claim it's your rule. Then you have made that claim to be a doctor there by you just lied.
The Doctor's 1st rule of the Internets

Also maybe you should think about changing your moniker

Perhaps you should learn the difference between "The Doctor" (an internet nickname) and "a Doctor", a job title.

Nice attempt at covering up what you said. However you can't make any claim that a doctor has any such rule about the internet can you? if you can't then that would be a lie.

So if it's the doctors rule and you claim it's your rule. Then you have made that claim to be a doctor there by you just lied.

Also maybe you should think about changing your moniker

Perhaps you should learn the difference between "The Doctor" (an internet nickname) and "a Doctor", a job title.

Nice attempt at covering up what you said. However you can't make any claim that a doctor has any such rule about the internet can you? if you can't then that would be a lie.

You're still not getting it, are you?

"The Doctor" is me. It's my nickname, and my internet handle. But I never claimed to be "a doctor".

"The Doctor" is me. It's my nickname, and my internet handle. But I never claimed to be "a doctor".

I know it's your moniker. but you can't speak with authority and make claims about any rules as the doctor if you aren't a doctor now can you?

That your source is an opinionated source.

These are the four Republican Presidents it mentions
Presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush. It's a very dishonest opinion to say the least.

Richard Nixon was called a liar and a crook
Reagan did it at the advantage of America since our bomber fleet surpassed Russia. Reagan wanted to limit ICBM's and the Russians knew it
George W. Bush Was best know for the new world order speech
And now we come to the supposed hated dumbest president of all times according to the liberal media George W. Bush.

Now with the exception of Reagan how are we to supposed to take your opinionated source seriously?

First, the opinions are of the living secretaries of state. Second, you are not going to find Carter, Bush the Elder, Clinton, or Bush the Younger saying that START should not have been passed now. Third, one and two are the differences between statesmen like them and political opportunists like you.

ps: if Reagan was for it, you know you are for it.

As I said in an earlier post

OH so their opinion counts now, but way back when, liberals said they did not know what they were doing. I see the golden boy touches everything and everything that a Republican president did is forgotten.

Thats why I find this very suspious the libeals and obama are for it and the Russians. W eknow the Russians hate America, and he liberals show signs they hate America. So fuck you and the rest of the russian loving liberals and this treaty.

I am becoming suspicious of you, bigrebnc. Liberals, centrists, conservatives love America, but you reveal that you don't like being subject to constitutional rule. Why? Our Founders were not libertarians, son, and America never will be a libertarian wonderland.

I know it's your moniker. but you can't speak with authority and make claims about any rules as the doctor if you aren't a doctor now can you?

Why not? Everyone on this site "speaks with authority", usually about something they don't know shit about (example: every post of yours in this thread).

First, the opinions are of the living secretaries of state. Second, you are not going to find Carter, Bush the Elder, Clinton, or Bush the Younger saying that START should not have been passed now. Third, one and two are the differences between statesmen like them and political opportunists like you.

OH so their opinion counts now, but way back when, liberals said they did not know what they were doing. I see the golden boy touches everything and everything that a Republican president did is forgotten.

Thats why I find this very suspious the libeals and obama are for it and the Russians. W eknow the Russians hate America, and he liberals show signs they hate America. So fuck you and the rest of the russian loving liberals and this treaty.

I am becoming suspicious of you, bigrebnc. Liberals, centrists, conservatives love America, but you reveal that you don't like being subject to constitutional rule. Why? Our Founders were not libertarians, son, and America never will be a libertarian wonderland.

See there you go jake I'm all for the constitution, I like it just the way it is. Unlike you and others like you would like to see it changed. Now what I don't undestand if someone wants to change something that means there's something about it that don't like. So why do you hate the Constitution?

Why not? Everyone on this site "speaks with authority", usually about something they don't know shit about (example: every post of yours in this thread).

Nope it's when you used the word "rule" as if you were someone with authority,

I am not the one who wants to amend their religion into the Constitution. :razz:

Why do you try this? You always end up looking foolish and then you get mad and then you start yelling and then . . . we have seen this for a year now.

The Constitution is fine the way it is. Quit trying to change it.

No (speaking softly), bigreb, it was you who used the word 'rule'. Look above.

Its a fucking expression, dumbass. Like "Godwin's Law" or "Murphy's Law".

The Doctor's 1st rule of the Internets:

If your argument contains the words "... hates America", you're a fucking moron.

and jokey proves he is a fucking IDIOT once again

now he will proceed to claim he never said that and proclaim victory in "pwning" me
:lol:

If your argument contains the words "... hates America", you're a fucking moron.

now he will proceed to claim he never said that and proclaim victory in "pwning" me

That was not how bigreb edited it. Look above. Someone is dishonest. And, yes, it is bigreb, and you are fool for falling for it.

Last edited:

Lighten up, don't like it? don't make posts of claims that a doctor has rules for the internet.:eusa_whistle:

Read above and see who used the word.
maybe you should

MORON

divecon has simply no idea how stupid he looks on the Board day after day after day.

Lighten up, don't like it? don't make posts of claims that a doctor has rules for the internet.:eusa_whistle:

You're the only poster on this message board who could possibly not realize that the phrase "The Doctor's first rule of the Internets" was a joke.

Jesus fucking Christ on a fucking Cracker.

Forum List

Back