No wonder Russia agreed with the New Start treaty

First he said:

Apparently I've fallen from grace, I guess. :razz:
:lol: i swear you cant make this shit up if you tried
jokey is just a laugh machine

Nope, not at all. The vaudeville act is you and bigreb. bigreb edited (again) a post that did not say what he wanted it to say earlier, then later referred to an earlier post.

dr is right and you two are wrong.

The biggest liar on this board

Yep the doctor was correct in one thing

Quoted posted by the doctor

Just to let you know, no one can take you seriously when you claim to "win" on this site. This isn't a fucking sporting event - it's people spouting their opinions. There's no trophy to win, there's no "right" and "wrong".

And constantly claiming to "win" just makes you look like a schoolchild.

In this thread, a "victory" that you're claiming over DiveCon, you were certainly wrong. I did use the word "rule" before bigreb did.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...with-the-new-start-treaty-12.html#post3160216

This is the stupidest fucking argument I've seen in a while.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE.

bigreb - Thanks for the apology, I appreciate it. But you're still wrong...:razz:

Jake - What the fuck is the point of what you're saying? Every fucking day, another thread on my subscribed list becomes a mind-numbingly stupid back and forth between you and someone else.

DiveCon - Not sure why you decided to enter this thread and deal with this bullshit, but I wish you the best.

Now I'm done with this thread.

please quote the post where i "claimed" any "victory"

Post where you did not claim victory. You do it every day when you get slapped down by me.
uh, thats not how it works, moron
its up to you to prove i actually claimed victory
you keep proving what a moron you are

Nope. You are a proven liar, have been for more than a year, and tonight I am not going to entertain your nonsense, Mr. Victor. Good night.

bigreb - Thanks for the apology, I appreciate it. But you're still wrong...:razz:

Jake - What the fuck is the point of what you're saying? Every fucking day, another thread on my subscribed list becomes a mind-numbingly stupid back and forth between you and someone else.

DiveCon - Not sure why you decided to enter this thread and deal with this bullshit, but I wish you the best.

Good for all of us. As long as bigreb lies, I will kick him around. Simple as that.

Yes, dr., your use of the word is fine. It's only bigreb and divecon who are the wonks.

Good night to all of you.

i was in the thread way back
and jokey is just too F'n funny to let alone

Good for all of us. As long as bigreb lies, I will kick him around. Simple as that.

Yes, dr., your use of the word is fine. It's only bigreb and divecon who are the wonks.

jokey just continues to flail away
:lol:

Once again jokey just proves that he is the biggest liar at the USMB.

I have no idea why I am here. :D
Jake obviously can't admit when he is wrong.

not only cant he admit he is wrong, he claims a victory and dances around like he somehow "won on the interwebz"
LOL

not only cant he admit he is wrong, he claims a victory and dances around like he somehow "won on the interwebz"
LOL

Great, another pwner.:lol:

Forum List

Back