No Toilet, No Mosque

"....... Muslims in Italy – ...... – have been creating so-called "independent Islamic centres", usually in private residences or buildings rented from local authorities where they gather to pray."
This is natural where the pious live great distances from large cities and from large Muslim communities. The same is true here. Muslims only need a prayer mat to fulfill their responsibility. No structure is needed.

In my country there are Protestant churches in virtually every little hole in the countryside. They were built for farmers who lived long horse-travelling distances apart. So Muslims utilizing anything out of the weather to pray is nothing out of the ordinary.

Italy: Liguria approves 'anti-mosque' laws limiting construction of religious buildings
I wonder how that will turn out. As I've mentioned earlier, I have been to many Moslem countries around the world. Often I end up sleeping near enough a mosque so that the call to prayer wakes me in the middle of the night, as it is mean to do. Well, there is a Catholic church not so very far from where I live ..... what a din when those bells go off! I do not know how the closer residents put up with it ..... and Italy is choc-a-bloc with Catholic churches!
Wherever I go, find a place to pray as it is always in my heart and soul. Wherever I go I find a place to relieve myself. To stage a demonstration or attempt to force my will on a governmental organization in order to pray is beyond the pale.

Wherever I go, find a place to pray as it is always in my heart and soul. Wherever I go I find a place to relieve myself. To stage a demonstration or attempt to force my will on a governmental organization in order to pray is beyond the pale.

That is because you follow a religion.

Islam is as much a totalitarian political ideology as it is a religion, and so Muslims never rest until the entire body politic submits to them.

If a movement were to arise from a segment of western civilization with a similar totalitarian mindset, the very same individuals who defend Islam would be all over it. In this modern age when identity politics has eliminated anything approaching true liberalism, however, people defend the utter intolerance of Islam out of the misguided desire to appear tolerant.

Islam is as much a totalitarian political ideology as it is a religion, and so Muslims never rest until the entire body politic submits to them.

If a movement were to arise from a segment of western civilization with a similar totalitarian mindset, the very same individuals who defend Islam would be all over it. In this modern age when identity politics has eliminated anything approaching true liberalism, however, people defend the utter intolerance of Islam out of the misguided desire to appear tolerant.

"Islam is as much a totalitarian political ideology as it is a religion, and so Muslims never rest until the entire body politic submits to them."

I agree and it is outrageous. To welcome is one thing, to be forced to bend to the will of any people is another and must be dealt with swiftness and finality to the issue.

"Hundreds of Muslims offered Friday prayers near Rome's Colosseum to protest at the closure of mosques and other places of worship in Italy.

The prayer demonstration was staged over what they see as unfair restrictions on freedom to practise their faith in the country, according to organisers who called the protest following the recent closure of five makeshift mosques on administrative grounds.

Many Italian Muslims suspect local authorities are responding to a climate of mistrust caused by recent attacks in Europe by closing down the places of worship on the grounds of easily resolved problems, such as the number of toilets on a particular premises."

Muslims stage protest prayers near Rome's Colosseum

What a bunch of crap. The worshipers should assimilate and obey the law rather than attempt to have the law bend to their unhygienic will.

Italy is a great country. I'm going there next month.

"Hundreds of Muslims offered Friday prayers near Rome's Colosseum to protest at the closure of mosques and other places of worship in Italy.

The prayer demonstration was staged over what they see as unfair restrictions on freedom to practise their faith in the country, according to organisers who called the protest following the recent closure of five makeshift mosques on administrative grounds.

Many Italian Muslims suspect local authorities are responding to a climate of mistrust caused by recent attacks in Europe by closing down the places of worship on the grounds of easily resolved problems, such as the number of toilets on a particular premises."

Muslims stage protest prayers near Rome's Colosseum

What a bunch of crap. The worshipers should assimilate and obey the law rather than attempt to have the law bend to their unhygienic will.

Italy is a great country. I'm going there next month.
I will go there myself.......

.....to pray

.....and take pictures

"Islam is as much a totalitarian political ideology as it is a religion, and so Muslims never rest until the entire body politic submits to them."

I agree and it is outrageous. To welcome is one thing, to be forced to bend to the will of any people is another and must be dealt with swiftness and finality to the issue.

The problem is Muslims should never be welcomed into Western countries. Well, they shouldn't be welcomed into any non-Islamic country if the people value their freedom and lives.

Forum List

Back