No Toilet, No Mosque

For a people who freak out if a woman offers to shake their hand, or if you touch them with your left hand (let Esmyfaldo try to explain and weasel out of that one!) ..... they sure don't care if they stick their dirty feet in our wash basin!

They dont care if they infect you with food poisoning after wiping with bare hands and then preparing food. Very dirty culture that does not use toilet paper and then soap and water

What a wondrous thing is the internets --- allowing any wag to travel places they've never been near, peering yea verily even unto toilets seven thousand miles away. :rolleyes:

What's sufficient toilets in a Mosque exactly?

flip-flops.jpg

urinal2.JPG

Looks like a posh Chinese toilet.

"The Turkish Directorate of Religious Affairs has issued a fatwa (Muslim religious ruling) stating that it's now acceptable to use toilet paper for personal hygiene, but only if water is nowhere to be found.

“If water cannot be found for cleansing, other cleaning materials can be used. Even though some sources deem paper to be unsuitable as a cleaning material, as it is an apparatus for writing, there is no problem in using toilet paper,” the ruling says, as reported by Hurriyet Daily News.

The previous prohibition on the use of toilet paper was established by Qadaahul Haajah, an extremely prohibitive set of rules detailing how and when Muslim should relieve themselves. The rules were conceived before the invention of toilet paper or toilet seats"

That fresh feel: Turkish Muslims now permitted to use toilet paper

So much of this crap to deal with, everything is a drama.

What a wondrous thing is the internets --- allowing any wag to travel places they've never been near, peering yea verily even unto toilets seven thousand miles away. :rolleyes:

I can understand your dumbfounded-ness ….. and other than your flat out ignorant demeanour, I've been to places you've never heard of ..... and some of them no longer exist:

DDR

Zaïre

South-West Africa

Spanish Sahara

Venda

Bophuthatswana

Transkei

Rhodesia

and British Honduras

Go ahead – if you know someone who's literate ask them to look all of them up for you.

I can understand your dumbfounded-ness ….. and other than your flat out ignorant demeanour, I've been to places you've never heard of ..... and some of them no longer exist:

DDR

Zaïre

South-West Africa

Spanish Sahara

Venda

Bophuthatswana

Transkei

Rhodesia

and British Honduras

Go ahead – if you know someone who's literate ask them to look all of them up for you.
Don't mind Pogo he follows me around trolling me and posting nonsense, then goes away all butthurt, which leads right into the OP as it is about butts and crap.

Don't mind Pogo he follows me around trolling me and posting nonsense, then goes away all butthurt, which leads right into the OP as it is about butts and crap.
Thanks for the encouragement, Alex. Just in the nick of time too.
yahoo-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif
Also, just to let you know there are times, like now, when Pogo is at his day job so, thankfully, he cannot respond to you as quickly.

pogo_the_clown_a_k_a_john_wayne_gacy__by_brettsixtysix-d6644qb.jpg

Also, just to let you know there are times, like now, when Pogo is at his day job so, thankfully, he cannot respond to you as quickly.

pogo_the_clown_a_k_a_john_wayne_gacy__by_brettsixtysix-d6644qb.jpg

Golly! I thought he got "the chair" back in the 80's!
bleuchaiselectrique.gif
He did and came back as a restroom janitor in Rome for a makeshift Mosque and a failed troll at USMB in his off time.

"a bunch of crap" I get it, hyuk hyuk.

Sooooo.... it's "unhygenic" to want sufficient toiletry, is it?

Must be kind of fragrant at your house.
No, read the whole post instead of hopping around, Pogo.

....I support the use of toilets.
She's a moron. She can't help herself. She started a Muslim defense post; before she even finished reading the OP. Typical knee jerk Liberal...

He even had these aspirations as a child

tumblr_mamgzbvrbg1ra36hro1_400.png
[/QUOTE]

OH --- MY --- GOD! That photo is priceless! I am so glad to see that Pogo was a happy child.
656211b6.gif

My, ain't this a ton of butthurt for being shown up. I guess it's appropriate being a toilet thread.

Btw "Pogo" has nothing to do with jumping, Dumbasses.

DDR

Zaïre

South-West Africa

Spanish Sahara

Venda

Bophuthatswana

Transkei

Rhodesia

and British Honduras

And you left out Upper Volta, which is my standard world map date-check.

I've got a QSL card from British Honduras actually.

My, ain't this a ton of butthurt for being shown up. I guess it's appropriate being a toilet thread.

Btw "Pogo" has nothing to do with jumping, Dumbasses.

DDR

Zaïre

South-West Africa

Spanish Sahara

Venda

Bophuthatswana

Transkei

Rhodesia

and British Honduras

Pogo: "Btw "Pogo" has nothing to do with jumping, Dumbasses.":uhoh3::crybaby::itsok:

Yea, you are not butthurt........ much....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Proofread this....:fu:

:funnyface:

I didn't leave out anything shit-fer-brains, but I guess that you can't read. I said places that I've been that no longer exist. I have also been to Upper Volta but by then it was changed to Burkina Faso.

I haven't used my short-wave set in almost 20 yeas. Now back to your corner of the cellar and sit on your ears.

"....... Muslims in Italy – ...... – have been creating so-called "independent Islamic centres", usually in private residences or buildings rented from local authorities where they gather to pray."
This is natural where the pious live great distances from large cities and from large Muslim communities. The same is true here. Muslims only need a prayer mat to fulfill their responsibility. No structure is needed.

In my country there are Protestant churches in virtually every little hole in the countryside. They were built for farmers who lived long horse-travelling distances apart. So Muslims utilizing anything out of the weather to pray is nothing out of the ordinary.

Italy: Liguria approves 'anti-mosque' laws limiting construction of religious buildings
I wonder how that will turn out. As I've mentioned earlier, I have been to many Moslem countries around the world. Often I end up sleeping near enough a mosque so that the call to prayer wakes me in the middle of the night, as it is mean to do. Well, there is a Catholic church not so very far from where I live ..... what a din when those bells go off! I do not know how the closer residents put up with it ..... and Italy is choc-a-bloc with Catholic churches!

Forum List

Back