No Toilet, No Mosque

....kindly continue with your meltdown:itsok:

Interesting perspective from a guy who literally has a period every time he posts :eusa_shifty:
...and you want to be my tampon...

....get lost weirdo.
Tell me something, Alex, Why do underachievers and chip-on-the-should buffoons like Pongo and Esmyfaldo come to the forum? I understand that they have no friends (liars as they are) but on the forum we are all anonymous ..... trying to impress people by lying is completely worthless. You can be sure they cheat as a matter of course.

By way of example:
... and another.

SNN0103GXA_1925416a.jpg

Interesting perspective from a guy who literally has a period every time he posts :eusa_shifty:

....get lost weirdo.
Tell me something, Alex, Why do underachievers and chip-on-the-should buffoons like Pongo and Esmyfaldo come to the forum? I understand that they have no friends (liars as they are) but on the forum we are all anonymous ..... trying to impress people by lying is completely worthless. You can be sure they cheat as a matter of course.
Because there is no minimum IQ requirement for posting.

....get lost weirdo.

Nope. I'm your proofreader. Your worst nightmare.

Or perhaps "Alex" is a verb.
:eusa_think: Now that's got some possibilities...

Nope, you are a doofus and buffoon who allowed his likeness to be used as a model for a troll.

pogo__s_troll_face_by_interesteb-d5b21fl.gif

There is always a solution

wc_papier.jpg
Y-e-a-h ....... except that Arabs don't use toilet paper or the sitting commode. I've travelled a lot through the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Squat, a porcelain slit in the floor, a water spigot, a bucket, and the fingers of one's left hand. That's all there is.

footbath.jpg

That is the crux of the issue , whatever structures or habits that are in place at those makeshift Mosques speak to unsanitary conditions that may place the health, safety and welfare of the citizenry in jeopardy according to the local authorities
They wash their feet before prayer. This has nothing to do with toilets. A real mosque will have a tap outside for this. If it doesn't, people have to wash their feet in the sink. So?

They could make loose bowls available for this purpose, but it is not just their feet they wash but all parts of their body that could carry evil toilet djinn

...... You just want to hate Arabs and Muslims.
I've had enough of your bull shit, your back-peddling, your lying, and now (twice) ...... your absurd conclusions. Don't bother me any more.
tsktsk.gif
I didn't back peddle and I didn't lie, you stupid fucking idiot. If you have traveled so much as you say, you would know about squat toilets. I assumed that is what you were talking about because I have not only traveled but lived in countries where they are common. I was in a Turkish home once, a newly built home with all the ammenities, on the Agean Sea, a resort, and they had a squat toilet because that is what they preferred. A totally modern home, a very, very nice home. With upper class people living there.

You are a liar and full of shit. I suspect you haven't 'traveled' to all these places you mentioned: who would when you obiviously hate the places and the people. I suspect you are in the military, probably the navy, and have spent a day or two in these countries, and don't actually know anything about the whole country, the real country. You are probably very old as well, and went many years ago when things were less modern than nowadays. Or you are very young and very bigoted and don't have a wide world view at all. You fucking service people think you've traveled the world when, in fact, you've seen very little of it. Go to Asia. Go to China and India. You will find these kind of toilets there too. You are the one who is lying and pathetic. People like you go to other parts of the world and look down on them because it isn't like at home. Fool. Ugly American. Get a life.
Once again Esmeralda is showing of the the class and elegance her haughty, self absorbed, sanctimonious, narcissistic self that she can muster. She reminds me of an art teacher I once had.

The fact remains:

In order to have the Mosque the bathrooms and other construction must comply with the law.

I have no problem with that. I agree and think there should be no construction anywhere on earth that doesn't comply with the local laws and regulations. I don't know who you think is washing their feet in public toilets because they would be washing their feet before prayer, which is in the mosque, the prayer. It is simple. I've seen countless mosques and they have a faucet and drain outside the mosque to wash your feet before going in to pray. A more complete mosque has a nice fountain in the courtyard to do that. But small mosques usually have a faucet. As far as toilets, they need to comply with local regulations. I agree.

The suggestion was, however, that the city government of Rome was making rules to prevent the Muslims from worshipping. I don't know. I have no idea. They have every right, IMO, to require that any building comply with city regulations.
By way of example:

2865DD3600000578-3071556-image-a-50_1430983120931.jpg

2865DD5300000578-3071556-The_sign_is_stuck_to_the_door_of_the_Level_One_men_s_toilet_in_t-m-8_1431006147012.jpg

2865DDE500000578-3071556-image-a-56_1430983208480.jpg

Mohammad Faisal, a business student who works 20 hours a week in the convenience store, told Daily Mail Australia that Dhuhr and Asr - two of the five daily prayers required by his religion - fall during his 10am to 4pm shift at the shop.

The 26-year-old Pakistan native, who is studying in Australia to fulfill his late mother's dream, said earlier this week he went as usual to the first floor men's room to do his pre-prayer ablutions prior to Dhuhr, the prayer just before midday which currently falls at 11.52am.

He said that, as was the custom, he washed his hands, his mouth, his head and his neck, as well as his arms, and then placed his feet one at a time into one of the men's rooms' two sinks.

Read more: It is about being respectful to my religion Storm of controversy over sign banning Muslim staff from washing their feet in city office public toilet before their daily prayers | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It is about being respectful to my religion Storm of controversy over sign banning Muslim staff from washing their feet in city office public toilet before their daily prayers | Daily Mail Online

It disgusting and unsanitary.

As the saying goes When in Rome do as the Romans.

If he was told that as oart of his duties he then had to clean the Mens room before the next person could enter you would find it was against his religion. I worked with muslims and they would take a bottle of water with them so the could do the ablutions before praying

By way of example:
... and another.

SNN0103GXA_1925416a.jpg

And if somebody exercised option 1 here it could not produce that disgusting photoshop image you posted earlier.
Because gravity.

---- Or didn't you think of that?

Take another look and see that it is a very loose motion akin to what you get if you have gastro enteritis, so would splatter like that and not fall straight down. Because the force of the sphincter muscle would cause a jet and not a solid

wc_papier.jpg
Y-e-a-h ....... except that Arabs don't use toilet paper or the sitting commode. I've travelled a lot through the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Squat, a porcelain slit in the floor, a water spigot, a bucket, and the fingers of one's left hand. That's all there is.

footbath.jpg

That is the crux of the issue , whatever structures or habits that are in place at those makeshift Mosques speak to unsanitary conditions that may place the health, safety and welfare of the citizenry in jeopardy according to the local authorities
They wash their feet before prayer. This has nothing to do with toilets. A real mosque will have a tap outside for this. If it doesn't, people have to wash their feet in the sink. So?

They could make loose bowls available for this purpose, but it is not just their feet they wash but all parts of their body that could carry evil toilet djinn
No, that's not true. They don't wash all parts of their body before prayer. They wash their feet, faces and hands. I've seen them doing it.

By way of example:
... and another.

SNN0103GXA_1925416a.jpg

And if somebody exercised option 1 here it could not produce that disgusting photoshop image you posted earlier.
Because gravity.

Take another look and see that it is a very loose motion akin to what you get if you have gastro enteritis, so would splatter like that and not fall straight down. Because the force of the sphincter muscle would cause a jet and not a solid
Idiot.

The difference is hardly worth mentioning. Even a healthy turd lands on the back rim ...... NOT in the bowl. Believe me, I have seen it a hundred times - all the way from Mauritania to Pakistan.

For a people who freak out if a woman offers to shake their hand, or if you touch them with your left hand (let Esmyfaldo try to explain and weasel out of that one!) ..... they sure don't care if they stick their dirty feet in our wash basin!

wc_papier.jpg

footbath.jpg

No, that's not true. They don't wash all parts of their body before prayer. They wash their feet, faces and hands. I've seen them doing it.

So have I and they wash their nose, mouth and genitals so no evil djinn can enter the mosque during prayers. If they pass wind they must go through it all again before they are allowed back into the prayer hall.
A fact for you, no where does it say in the koran that they should go through this procedure before prayers, and should be standing while praying at all time's. The prostration is what the devil worshippers did out of fear

By way of example:
... and another.

SNN0103GXA_1925416a.jpg

Because gravity.

Idiot.

The last resort of the beaten islamonazi is to claim their opponent has a mental problem, wont work as you look foolish and childish when it is pointed out

"a bunch of crap" I get it, hyuk hyuk.

Sooooo.... it's "unhygenic" to want sufficient toiletry, is it?

Must be kind of fragrant at your house.

What's sufficient toilets in a Mosque exactly?

The same as would be expected in a Jewish Synagogue, Christian Church or Sikh Temple. Say 1 facility for every 10 members of the congregation.

For a people who freak out if a woman offers to shake their hand, or if you touch them with your left hand (let Esmyfaldo try to explain and weasel out of that one!) ..... they sure don't care if they stick their dirty feet in our wash basin!

Recent case in the UK of a muslim restaraunt being closed down because the food was found to be contaminated by fecal matter. Found to be as a direct result of islamic toilet methods.

Chef prepared curry after wiping bottom with bare hands 'for cultural reasons'
Khyber Pass kebab shop fined over human faeces contamination - BBC News

Forum List

Back