No terrorists here

Yet, again, fuck you.

I challenge you to give me ONE quote that I have EVER said on this board that said that Israel should be subjugated by the Arabs. Otherwise I'd ask for an apology and a retraction.

In fact, I've said the EXACT opposite. What don't you get about me saying I support Israel having autonomous and defensible borders AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T FUCK OVER EVERYONE ELSE???. .

Yet funny how you said this......

Larkinn
Registered User Posts: 2,762
Rep Points 14133

Right they invaded Lebanon in "defense". I see how it goes.

How is that statement NOT anti Israel and their sovereignty?

Umm, no. Thats absurd.

Because you said so....

Sovreign nations get to issue proportional response. You don't get to do anything you want in self defense. Sorry, thats just not how it works.

What's proportional? Saying, "bad boys! please stop bombing our children's homes"? No. Proportional means eliminating the threat. THAT'S how it works. And all the garbage about proportional response was just another way of saying Israeli's are supposed to die and aren't supposed to defend themselves.

Of course you could not assume that I don't blame Hezbollah, but assuming that might make you actually have to examine your extremely flawed and problematic arguments.

I'd say your arguments are the ones that are flawed...and biased. Check your own agenda. Me? I'd like Israel to survive into the next century. You?

Yet funny how you said this......

Larkinn
Registered User Posts: 2,762
Rep Points 14133

Right they invaded Lebanon in "defense". I see how it goes.

How is that statement NOT anti Israel and their sovereignty?

Ah, you must be one of those geniuses who think that criticizing a state means you are anti that state. Well done, sir, well done.

I am an internationalist. You don't get to invade another country, kill 1,000 civilians, turn 1 million individuals into IDP's, make parts of the region uninhabitable due to cluster bombs, and according to AI pursued a "policy of punishing both the Lebanese government and the civilian population" all because a military group in that country killed a few of your soldiers.

Thats NOT self defense. You don't get to rape and pillage Chinatown because some Asian guy threw a punch at you.

Dumbass. Hezbollah attacked Israel and Israel invaded Lebanon. Wait, they aren't the same thing are they?

hence my point.

Well, they aren't technically the same. But when a terrorist organization has superceded the legitimate government in terms of waging war, what would you have had Israel do...once again...should it have said "pretty please".

Or should they have continued to allow their citizens to be attacked?

Ah, you must be one of those geniuses who think that criticizing a state means you are anti that state. Well done, sir, well done.

I am an internationalist. You don't get to invade another country, kill 1,000 civilians, turn 1 million individuals into IDP's, make parts of the region uninhabitable due to cluster bombs, and according to AI pursued a "policy of punishing both the Lebanese government and the civilian population" all because a military group in that country killed a few of your soldiers.

Thats NOT self defense. You don't get to rape and pillage Chinatown because some Asian guy threw a punch at you.

And Israel didnt...Or I guess you find it ok for katusha rockets to be bombing the fuck out of Israel and for Israel to do nothing about it?

So now you get to prove YOUR accusation. Show the world a link to where Israel started all this shit becaue I have already showed you a link that claims that they didnt.

Because you said so....

Yeah, and I'm not a rabid moron when it comes to this topic.

What's proportional? Saying, "bad boys! please stop bombing our children's homes"?

Yes, thats proportional. :cuckoo:

No, what are you stupid? Proportional is inflicting harm roughly equal to the harm inflicted on you.

No. Proportional means eliminating the threat.

No it doesn't. This is an asinine definition.

THAT'S how it works. And all the garbage about proportional response was just another way of saying Israeli's are supposed to die and aren't supposed to defend themselves.

Garbage about proportional response? So you think international law is garbage?

And yet again, fuck you. Nobody is saying that Israeli's are supposed to die. That is utterly and completely retarded and you know that.

I'd say your arguments are the ones that are flawed...and biased. Check your own agenda. Me? I'd like Israel to survive into the next century.
You?

Yes, you are flawed and biased. My agenda? I would like Israeli and the Arab states to ALL survive AND coexist peacefully.

Funny how I want all sides to survive, and you only give a shit about one of the sides, eh?

But its me who has the agenda somehow. :cuckoo:

Well, they aren't technically the same. But when a terrorist organization has superceded the legitimate government in terms of waging war, what would you have had Israel do...once again...should it have said "pretty please".

Or should they have continued to allow their citizens to be attacked?

How bout somewhere in between where it doesn't leave 1,000 innocent Lebanese dead?

And Israel didnt...Or I guess you find it ok for katusha rockets to be bombing the fuck out of Israel and for Israel to do nothing about it?

I know you have mental defects, but please at least you must be able to understand the difference between "doing nothing about it" and waging full scale war on another country?

So now you get to prove YOUR accusation. Show the world a link to where Israel started all this shit becaue I have already showed you a link that claims that they didnt.

Where did I say Israel started all this shit? And what the hell do you mean by "all this shit?

Dumbass. Hezbollah attacked Israel and Israel invaded Lebanon. Wait, they aren't the same thing are they?

hence my point.

I guess by your logic then Israel is supposed to tell the terrorists ( after they have been bombed ) "Come out, come out where ever you are terrorists. We know you are in Lebanon...We know you control the government but we will just wait till you come out of hiding then we will tag your ass"

I guess by your logic then Israel is supposed to tell the terrorists ( after they have been bombed ) "Come out, come out where ever you are terrorists. We know you are in Lebanon...We know you control the government but we will just wait till you come out of hiding then we will tag your ass"

Hezbollah controlled the Lebanese government?

Oh wait, they didn't.

Care to try again?

Yeah, and I'm not a rabid moron when it comes to this topic.

And neither am I. But I am a realist about the double standard applied to Israel.

Yes, thats proportional. :cuckoo:

Really? Funny. I'd think it would be to remove the terrorists from their stronghold. The civilian deaths occurred because HEZBOLLAH wouldn't let them leave...not Israel.

No, what are you stupid? Proportional is inflicting harm roughly equal to the harm inflicted on you.

A bit full of yourself even with me, eh? Or is it the unbelievable arrogance of thinking anyone who disagrees with you is stupid?

What's "proportional" to 200 missiles being fired into your country in one day? And what would any other country do.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/03/world/middleeast/03mideast.html

As a general rule, Israel's shown restraint. It's never gone on to try to obliterate it's enemies, even after victory. Do you think Israel would have been treated the same way?

No it doesn't. This is an asinine definition.

Garbage about proportional response? So you think international law is garbage?

And yet again, fuck you. Nobody is saying that Israeli's are supposed to die. That is utterly and completely retarded and you know that.[/QUOTE]

Not how it looks from my end.

Yes, you are flawed and biased. My agenda? I would like Israeli and the Arab states to ALL survive AND coexist peacefully.

Funny how I want all sides to survive, and you only give a shit about one of the sides, eh?

But its me who has the agenda somehow. :cuckoo:

Who said I don't want the Arab states to survive too? Just they aren't in danger of being destroyed. Israel always is....

Do you really think that Israel could not have taken out those they 'think' might be a threat? Yet they haven't. Why would that be?

yes. that is exactly what I think. Much in the same way OBL is still a menace and iraq has been saturated with insurgents. Any other questions?

Israel does not deliberately target civilians. Hizbollah does.

thankfully, REFUGEES are not CITIZENS (as noted above by an enabler) and are easily re-labeled TERRORIST.

It's funny.. you give the W admin no quarter about his collateral damage... but isreal?

:rofl:

oh look. I just made a funny.

And neither am I. But I am a realist about the double standard applied to Israel.

I am not applying any sort of double standard.

Really? Funny. I'd think it would be to remove the terrorists from their stronghold.

While causing 1,000 civilian deaths? Nope, not proportional. Sorry thats not how int'l law works.

The civilian deaths occurred because HEZBOLLAH wouldn't let them leave...not Israel.

Hezbollah wouldn't let them leave? Leave where? When?

A bit full of yourself even with me, eh? Or is it the unbelievable arrogance of thinking anyone who disagrees with you is stupid?

That definition of proportional response is moronic. Call me arrogant all you want, you have no idea about int'l law if you think thats the definition of proportional.

And really...you basically called me racist, anti-semitic and accused me of supporting genocide. So yes I'll call you stupid and if you don't like it you can shove it up your ass.

What's "proportional" to 200 missiles being fired into your country in one day? And what would any other country do.

Depends on a lot of things, but its NOT starting a war against an uninvolved state killing 1,000 civilians.

Nice little lie there. Hezbollah fired those rockets into Israel After Israel invaded Lebanon . By your asinine reasoning they were just practicing defense and all that was justified.

As a general rule, Israel's shown restraint. It's never gone on to try to obliterate it's enemies, even after victory.

LMAO. No, it hasn't shown restraint. Congratulations Israel you didn't try to commit genocide. That really impresses me. Do you congratulate Burma too because they haven't committed genocide? How about the Chinese in Tibet? What a wonderfully low standard. Oh right...that is only for Israel though. I forgot.

Do you think Israel would have been treated the same way?

They wouldn't have been "obliterated", no.

Not how it looks from my end.

Then you are an idiot. I challenged you to provide something that supported such asinine assertions like I want Israel to be subjugated by the Arabs. You skipped that one over...gee I wonder why.

Who said I don't want the Arab states to survive too? Just they aren't in danger of being destroyed. Israel always is....

Israel is in danger of being destroyed?

What?

Israel has one of the best militaries in the world, is the only regional power with nukes, and has the support of the worlds only superpower.

Yes, I'm sure they are quaking in their boots.

Forum List

Back