No terrorists here

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
It is unbelievable that the jury would have any trouble convicting these men. Tapes of their attempts to get money, training and plans to attack targets are numerous.

Let's have Rayboy here telling us again how these guys are not being portrayed as victims by the left.

But defense lawyers countered that the men never obtained weapons and were entrapped by an FBI overly eager to make terrorism-related arrests.

Yup and if we had caught the 19 men on September 10th the left and their lawyers would be making the same claim. " Gee they didn't actually do anything."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080411/ap_on_re_us/terrorism_investigation

Let's have Rayboy here telling us again how these guys are not being portrayed as victims by the left.

What is really funny here, is thay you are the one who says all this shit and then tries to lay it on the left.

I have never defended terrorists or has any other lefty on these threads. That kind of bull is more of your mental masturbation, Retired.

Should everyone get a fucking trial before they are hung? Yeah, that seems to have been a former tradition in our country.

I have never seen you answer the question posed about all those who were held at Gitmo, tortured, no trial or representation and then released without charges. If they did that to you, you would just say, "hey, it's my patriotic duty to let them shit on my rights just in case I might be able to spell "terrorist."

Bush and Cheney have fucked over our entire system of justice, and just like the war they can't do that right. How many convictions in 6 years, Retired?

It's all horseshit and you know it but can't say it.

What is really funny here, is thay you are the one who says all this shit and then tries to lay it on the left.

I have never defended terrorists or has any other lefty on these threads. That kind of bull is more of your mental masturbation, Retired.

Should everyone get a fucking trial before they are hung? Yeah, that seems to have been a former tradition in our country.

I have never seen you answer the question posed about all those who were held at Gitmo, tortured, no trial or representation and then released without charges. If they did that to you, you would just say, "hey, it's my patriotic duty to let them shit on my rights just in case I might be able to spell "terrorist."

Bush and Cheney have fucked over our entire system of justice, and just like the war they can't do that right. How many convictions in 6 years, Retired?

You may want to do a little research, you will find that, in fact the leftoids on this board DID in fact claim that the case against these 7 men was fabricated as a ploy to mislead and distract the people of this country.

As I recall Larkinn, Jillian, DCD and others all chimed in on a thread about these 7 and insisted it was simply a ploy to distract.

Okay, so then YOU answer the question ...

WHO was held at GTMO and tortured? And don't give me any bullshit about they said so. Names and the indictments of those guilty of torture, and the evidence against them.

Otherwise, you're accusing someone else of talking out his ass while YOU are talking out yours.

How many convictions is irrelevant. How many convictions were there during WWII? NONE. Prisoners were held for the duration.

Yeah, it's horseshit alirght, but YOU are the one doing the squatting and laying.

I'm surprised you guys haven't revoked his USMC status yet.......

Once a Marine always a Marine. Even the Marines have liberal idiots though. Usually, as we see here, officers. The enlisted Generally quickly learn reality and are at worst moderates. Officers though live in that rare air and are kind of like rich kids, everything is handed to them so they do not learn how the world works.

Once a Marine always a Marine. Even the Marines have liberal idiots though. Usually, as we see here, officers. The enlisted Generally quickly learn reality and are at worst moderates. Officers though live in that rare air and are kind of like rich kids, everything is handed to them so they do not learn how the world works.

I know of some officers who are not liberal, however I would have to agree with you, that for the most part, officers tend to lean left.

That explains a lot. I can understand how the officers are idiots (we had some of those in the Army as well).

Really? If I do the work and dig up the thread, you won't be in it claiming the Government was just trying to deflect and confuse?

Thats correct. I might claim that the government MIGHT try to do that, I would never claim that the government IS doing that without solid evidence.

Thats correct. I might claim that the government MIGHT try to do that, I would never claim that the government IS doing that without solid evidence.

Ahh yes semantics, you are so good at that. In other words I will find you in there claiming the Government "might" be.... of course finding the "might be" part of your post will be impossible. Thanks for proving my point.

Ahh yes semantics, you are so good at that. In other words I will find you in there claiming the Government "might" be.... of course finding the "might be" part of your post will be impossible. Thanks for proving my point.

Semantics?

There are vast differences between saying that the government DID do something and that it MIGHT do something. Thats not semantical, its substantial and rather important.

An example.

Iran MIGHT nuke Israel.
Iran DID nuke Israel.

Israel, I think, would say there is not merely a semantic difference between the two.

Semantics?

There are vast differences between saying that the government DID do something and that it MIGHT do something. Thats not semantical, its substantial and rather important.

An example.

Iran MIGHT nuke Israel.
Iran DID nuke Israel.

Israel, I think, would say there is not merely a semantic difference between the two.

Nice attempt at a dodge. But we both know you were in the thread and that you were saying the Government was making shit up to play games with the masses and distract them.

Semantics?

An example.

Iran MIGHT nuke Israel.
Iran DID nuke Israel.

But I guarantee you, if Israel thought Iran MIGHT nuke them, they would blow Tehran off the fucking map before it could happen. It's the difference between being protactive and being dead.

But I guarantee you, if Israel thought Iran MIGHT nuke them, they would blow Tehran off the fucking map before it could happen. It's the difference between being protactive and being dead.

Might is a very vague word. Is it likely? No. Is it possible? Yes. And if Israel nukes Iran without being DAMN sure that Iran is about to nuke them, the force of the world is going to very quickly be brought down upon Israels head, friend of the US or not.

Forum List

Back