No terrorists here

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by RetiredGySgt, Apr 11, 2008.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    It is unbelievable that the jury would have any trouble convicting these men. Tapes of their attempts to get money, training and plans to attack targets are numerous.

Let's have Rayboy here telling us again how these guys are not being portrayed as victims by the left.

Yup and if we had caught the 19 men on September 10th the left and their lawyers would be making the same claim. " Gee they didn't actually do anything."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080411/ap_on_re_us/terrorism_investigation

2. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    What is really funny here, is thay you are the one who says all this shit and then tries to lay it on the left.

I have never defended terrorists or has any other lefty on these threads. That kind of bull is more of your mental masturbation, Retired.

Should everyone get a fucking trial before they are hung? Yeah, that seems to have been a former tradition in our country.

I have never seen you answer the question posed about all those who were held at Gitmo, tortured, no trial or representation and then released without charges. If they did that to you, you would just say, "hey, it's my patriotic duty to let them shit on my rights just in case I might be able to spell "terrorist."

Bush and Cheney have fucked over our entire system of justice, and just like the war they can't do that right. How many convictions in 6 years, Retired?

It's all horseshit and you know it but can't say it.

3. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    You may want to do a little research, you will find that, in fact the leftoids on this board DID in fact claim that the case against these 7 men was fabricated as a ploy to mislead and distract the people of this country.

4. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    As I recall Larkinn, Jillian, DCD and others all chimed in on a thread about these 7 and insisted it was simply a ploy to distract.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Okay, so then YOU answer the question ...

WHO was held at GTMO and tortured? And don't give me any bullshit about they said so. Names and the indictments of those guilty of torture, and the evidence against them.

Otherwise, you're accusing someone else of talking out his ass while YOU are talking out yours.

How many convictions is irrelevant. How many convictions were there during WWII? NONE. Prisoners were held for the duration.

Yeah, it's horseshit alirght, but YOU are the one doing the squatting and laying.

6. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Rayboy has to talk out of his ass, it's the only way he knows.

7. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    I'm surprised you guys haven't revoked his USMC status yet.......

8. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    Once a Marine always a Marine. Even the Marines have liberal idiots though. Usually, as we see here, officers. The enlisted Generally quickly learn reality and are at worst moderates. Officers though live in that rare air and are kind of like rich kids, everything is handed to them so they do not learn how the world works.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. dread

dread Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43

I know of some officers who are not liberal, however I would have to agree with you, that for the most part, officers tend to lean left.

10. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    That explains a lot. I can understand how the officers are idiots (we had some of those in the Army as well).