No, Ted Didn't Use a Teleprompter.....

Where does this unmitigated malarkey emanate from??

Why would anybody, anywhere, any time, place a microphone over the ear? Microphones are for picking up sounds. What would you get out of that? What an ear sounds like?? :cuckoo:

NO ONE puts a microphone in an ear. EVER.

And if you do wear a wireless mic for the purpose of amplification and/or recording -- it never ever goes anywhere near the ear. That would NOT work. At the best you'd get a hollow, distant muddy voice. More likely you'd get tremendous howls of feedback.

Hey dumbass, the microphone isn't in his ear.

Wireless Microphone available in headset lapel or system kits

Educate yourself.....or stay stupid.

Then WHY DID YOU JUST SAY IT WAS, DUMBASS???

And I quote, even though it's already sitting plainly above:

Cruz was standing on an open stage giving his announcement speech without a podium, and was equipped with a wireless microphone that was attached to his right ear

That's YOUR post, stupid. Verbatim.

You DO NOT put a microphone in somebody's ear, Dipshit. Microphones receive; monitors send.
This is the most basic elementary stuff of my business, Dumbass. Don't sit on this internet, say somethig stupid and then claim it came from me. It's already on the record.

:fu:

ATTACHED TO NOT IN HIS EAR!!

Damn, you people are stupid.

:banghead:

You DO NOT attach a microphone to an ear. EVER. It has no possible function there.

Who the fuck do you know who talks out of their ear??

ANY kind of microphone goes in FRONT OF THE MOUTH. That is the ONLY WAY IT CAN WORK.

Jesus Christ on a Cracker dood, I've been working with these things since LBJ. You're not going to tell me my own business.

The only possible involvement of an ear with a mic is to hang a harness OVER the ear which in turn would hold a headset mic, commonly called a "Madonna mic" after that artist was seen a lot making use of it for freedom of movement while she dances. And in that event the mic is STILL in front of the mouth, WHERE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS DICTATE IT HAS TO BE!

madonna_blonde180x135.jpg

But that is not what the speaker pictured is wearing. A headset mic harness does nothing more with the ear than hang on it like a pair of thin glasses. What's in this picture of Cruz is an in-ear monitor. Its job is to FEED audio INTO the ear. Its got an amplifier and transducer (speaker) in that box just like a hearing aid. Putting a microphone on, or in, an ear would produce NOTHING.

In-ear monitor in singer's ear on left; microphone on right. IN FRONT of the mouth.

DSC_2109-1024x819.jpg

What a revelation! Ears are used for hearing! WHO KNEW.

:disbelief:

Countryman E6 Ear Clip for E6 and E6i Microphones Left ECLT
reo-earmic.jpg

Countryman's a fine mic. Used it many times, fragile and expensive but sounds good.

See that yellowish ball IN FRONT OF THE MOUTH?

THAT IS THE WNDSCREEN -- FITTED OVER THE MIC.

Because THAT is the only place a mic WORKS.

DUMBASS.

H6.png

See "Subminiature capsule", lower right?

...THAT'S THE MIC.

And this is NOT what the speaker in the photo is wearing.

Last edited:
Hey dumbass, the microphone isn't in his ear.

Wireless Microphone available in headset lapel or system kits

Educate yourself.....or stay stupid.

Then WHY DID YOU JUST SAY IT WAS, DUMBASS???

And I quote, even though it's already sitting plainly above:

Cruz was standing on an open stage giving his announcement speech without a podium, and was equipped with a wireless microphone that was attached to his right ear

That's YOUR post, stupid. Verbatim.

You DO NOT put a microphone in somebody's ear, Dipshit. Microphones receive; monitors send.
This is the most basic elementary stuff of my business, Dumbass. Don't sit on this internet, say somethig stupid and then claim it came from me. It's already on the record.

:fu:

ATTACHED TO NOT IN HIS EAR!!

Damn, you people are stupid.

You DO NOT attach a microphone to an ear. EVER. It has no possible function there.

Who the fuck do you know who talks out of their ear??

ANY kind of microphone goes in FRONT OF THE MOUTH. That is the ONLY WAY IT CAN WORK.

Jesus Christ on a Cracker dood, I've been working with these things since LBJ. You're not going to tell me my own business.

The only possible involvement of an ear with a mic is to hang a harness OVER the ear which in turn would hold a headset mic, commonly called a "Madonna mic" after that artist was seen a lot making use of it for freedom of movement while she dances. And in that event the mic is STILL in front of the mouth, WHERE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS DICTATE IT HAS TO BE!

madonna_blonde180x135.jpg

But that is not what the speaker pictured is wearing. A headset mic harness does nothing more with the ear than hang on it like a pair of thin glasses. What's in this picture of Cruz is an in-ear monitor. Its job is to FEED audio INTO the ear. Its got an amplifier and transducer (speaker) in that box just like a hearing aid. Putting a microphone on, or in, an ear would produce NOTHING.

In-ear monitor in singer's ear on left; microphone on right. IN FRONT of the mouth.

DSC_2109-1024x819.jpg

What a revelation! Ears are used for hearing! WHO KNEW.

:disbelief:

Countryman E6 Ear Clip for E6 and E6i Microphones Left ECLT
reo-earmic.jpg

Countryman's a fine mic. Used it many times, fragile and expensive but sounds good.

See that yellowish ball IN FRONT OF THE MOUTH?

THAT IS THE WNDSCREEN -- FITTED OVER THE MIC.

Because THAT is the only place a mic WORKS.

DUMBASS.

Watch the video dumbass and you will see the mic.

Stevie Wonder performing .... vocal mic in front of his mouth...

In-ear monitor in his right ear.

The mic receives the sound of his voice; the monitor SENDS whatever mix he needs to hear.

IEM_06.jpg

Sometimes the obtusity factor is just hard to believe.

Stevie Wonder performing .... vocal mic in front of his mouth...

In-ear monitor in his right ear.

The mic receives the sound of his voice; the monitor SENDS whatever mix he needs to hear.

IEM_06.jpg

Sometimes the obtusity factor is just hard to believe.

Why are you showing an ear monitor? I showed you a mic that attaches to the ear. Two different things there Nancy!

This was the speech where he said he would abolish the IRS.

Should have used a teleprompter...

So the Tea Party got a trained parrot, yipee...

No, Ted Didn't Use a Teleprompter.....He just had a producer talking into his ear.

LOL!!!! Too fucking funny.

Sorry, righties. 24 hours after his speech and Ted is Toast.

467345004.jpg

Why do anti-Semitic Dems hate Hispanics and women?
Teleprompters are generally used by Presidents WITH NO CHARISMA!!!

Indeed, out of the last 11 Presidents since teleprompters were invented they've only been used by Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and O'bama.

Everybody else just winged it.

This is a really silly thread.

I am sitting here with a Palntronics earphone and mic on right now....it's very clear that Cruzn is wearing a Mic, and that the support for said mic is attached at his ear.
(just like mine is)

I am sitting here with a Palntronics earphone and mic on right now....it's very clear that Cruzn is wearing a Mic, and that the support for said mic is attached at his ear.
(just like mine is)

Since this is a silly thread, we get to ask where the wire goes after it snakes under your collar and winds it's way down your back...

(just like mine is)

Since this is a silly thread, we get to ask where the wire goes after it snakes under your collar and winds it's way down your back...

Most likely to the power source.

Mine is wireless

No teleprompter and no notes. The same way he gives all of his speeches.

What do you think that thing is snaking into his left ear? Every television anchor uses the same thing.
They have a producer telling them what to say next.
Sorry you're either too blind or stupid to acknowledge the OBVIOUS in a photo.
it is snaking OVER his left ear....not into it. It is a brace for his wireless microphone.

Well, I see YOU have never been involved in public speaking.

You guys are funny........you see no issue with Hillary breaking rules (not laws, just rules).....but you imagine things protruding out of cruz' ears.....making him some sort of cheating liar.

I love this shit.

(just like mine is)

Most likely to the power source.

Mine is wireless
no. It is wireless....that wire is the lead...sort of what you will see off an FM radio.

Many of the Mis are attached to a battery pack that will attach to the belt.
that may be the case, but more often than not, it is the wireless lead....the batteries are usually much smaller and found within the mic itself

No teleprompter and no notes. The same way he gives all of his speeches.

What do you think that thing is snaking into his left ear? Every television anchor uses the same thing.
They have a producer telling them what to say next.
Sorry you're either too blind or stupid to acknowledge the OBVIOUS in a photo.
Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other...

So the premise is that that someone was back stage reading the speech which he was repeating it?

ROFLMNAO!

Now THAT is adorable... .

(Reader: What you're looking at there is desperation of the pitiful variety.)

I believe that ear piece is simply part of the microphone. It's very hard to speak by repeating what someone is telling you in an ear piece. Given the cadence of Cruz's speech, I don't think he was repeating what he was hearing through the ear piece.

At least one CNN analyst is willing to admit that Cruz is a very smart person:

Jeffrey Toobin Ted Cruz Could Not Be Farther from Sarah Palin Mediaite

Last edited:
No, Ted Didn't Use a Teleprompter.....He just had a producer talking into his ear.

LOL!!!! Too fucking funny.

Sorry, righties. 24 hours after his speech and Ted is Toast.

ted isn't a serious candidate anyway. but he's got lots of mouth.

Then why is the left so he'll bent on crucifying him?

Methinks the left doest protest too much!

Forum List

Back