No, Ted Didn't Use a Teleprompter.....

No teleprompter and no notes. The same way he gives all of his speeches.

What do you think that thing is snaking into his left ear? Every television anchor uses the same thing.
They have a producer telling them what to say next.

You have evidence of that or is this just another one your typical childish troll threads?

You don't know that? Ever see the movie "Broadcast News"? It's quite authentic that way.
Somebody should make a video using the ClearCom conversations behind a live newscast, or a stage production making it all work. You'd be amazed how much is going on behind the scenes.

That is a nice looking stage monitor -- musicians use them too. Bet that one costs a pretty penny.

Just because someone may have been communicating to him doesn't mean they were feeding him is speech word for word. I've simply asked for evidence of the OP's claim, who is a known partisan troll, as any objective person would.

He was making a speech. What do you think they might have been talking to him about.......the weather?

Who cares? The Mulatto uses a teleprompter and still fucks up his speeches, and the mother fucker is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE!!!

You leftist scum are FUNNY, and....

crazy%2Bcrazy%2Bcrazy.png

No, Ted Didn't Use a Teleprompter.....He just had a producer talking into his ear.

LOL!!!! Too fucking funny.

Sorry, righties. 24 hours after his speech and Ted is Toast.

467345004.jpg
if president'e cruz had used a teleprompter that day, it would of been on the news 24/7! Jesus, even a monkey or a dog doesn't need a teleprompter to speak.

Why do anti-Semitic Dems hate Hispanics and women?
Teleprompters are generally used by Presidents WITH NO CHARISMA!!!

No, Ted Didn't Use a Teleprompter.....He just had a producer talking into his ear.

ted isn't a serious candidate anyway. but he's got lots of mouth.

Then why is the left so he'll bent on crucifying him?

Methinks the left doest protest too much!

that's silly imagery to use.

if you want to know why we think he's pathetic it's because he's nothing but a flamethrower. someone with a double ivy league education who tosses red meat to ignorant obama deranged gubmint hating loons to line his own coffers.

crucifixion has an entirely different meaning. i wouldn't even use that word for what the rightwingnut freaks have done to this president over the past six years.

Let's say there was a receiver.

Now explain why America's Kenyan Emperor has so much trouble speaking coherently even when blessed with multiple teleprompter screens.

Could it be he has to sound out the words syllable-by-syllable?

Or is he guessing at their meaning before repeating them?

if you want to know why we think he's pathetic it's because he's nothing but a flamethrower. someone with a double ivy league education who tosses red meat to ignorant obama deranged gubmint hating loons to line his own coffers.

crucifixion has an entirely different meaning. i wouldn't even use that word for what the rightwingnut freaks have done to this president over the past six years.

Irrelevant deflection. The point is that out of one side of your mouths you claim he's nothing, insignificant, and out of the other you treat him like he MUST be stopped!

And Obama deserves every bit of it.

Irrelevant deflection. The point is that out of one side of your mouths you claim he's nothing, insignificant, and out of the other you treat him like he MUST be stopped!

I think you might be misunderstanding the situation. Cruz is nothing. He is little more than an aggravating pimple on the butt of society. However, we have been anxiously waiting a long time for the clown car to start boarding. We know there will be a lot of great entertainment from the right wing clowns, and Cruz is just the first one to get on stage. Yes, he is getting all the attention right now, but that's how it works until there are acts performing in the other two rings. With Cruz's announcement, the circus has begun, and we are chanting "BRING ON THE CLOWNS!!!! BRING ON THE CLOWNS!!!"

Sorry bout that,

1. Funny seeing this bash fest already!
2. They must really fear this guy….
3. He is twice as smart as Obama.
4. And Hillary is just a stupid troll from under the bridge, so she's no contest for him.
5. This guys good, really good, and the latin vote will love him…….
6. Yeah you fear him you libturds….lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think you might be misunderstanding the situation. Cruz is nothing. He is little more than an aggravating pimple on the butt of society. However, we have been anxiously waiting a long time for the clown car to start boarding. We know there will be a lot of great entertainment from the right wing clowns, and Cruz is just the first one to get on stage. Yes, he is getting all the attention right now, but that's how it works until there are acts performing in the other two rings. With Cruz's announcement, the circus has begun, and we are chanting "BRING ON THE CLOWNS!!!! BRING ON THE CLOWNS!!!"

Don't bother, they're here. In the White House.

no. that guy left in 2008.

no. that guy left in 2008.

Translation: "I know you are but what am I?" "Na-na na na-na!"

Grow up.

Forum List

Back