No, Ted Didn't Use a Teleprompter.....

One great thing about Ted Cruz running for the Republican Nomination --

He's seen as radical enough so that, when he loses to someone like Scott Walker :rock: it will be a relief to a lot of voters.

Anyone more centrist than Cruz and we win the 2016 General in a walkover.

Plus, Ted Cruz sounds an awful lot like --

No teleprompter and no notes. The same way he gives all of his speeches.

What do you think that thing is snaking into his left ear? Every television anchor uses the same thing.
They have a producer telling them what to say next.

You have evidence of that or is this just another one your typical childish troll threads?

You don't know that? Ever see the movie "Broadcast News"? It's quite authentic that way.
Somebody should make a video using the ClearCom conversations behind a live newscast, or a stage production making it all work. You'd be amazed how much is going on behind the scenes.

That is a nice looking stage monitor -- musicians use them too. Bet that one costs a pretty penny.

Just because someone may have been communicating to him doesn't mean they were feeding him is speech word for word. I've simply asked for evidence of the OP's claim, who is a known partisan troll, as any objective person would.

Trolls don't verify their posts with links and data. I do. You just leave your useless opinion and you're too lazy to disprove my point.

Trolls don't verify their posts with links and data. I do. You just leave your useless opinion and you're too lazy to disprove my point.

The sky is blue, dirtbag.

upload_2015-3-25_8-23-0.jpeg

If you'd take your head out of your ass long to look up, you'd see it too

dimorats/liberfools are so fucking afraid of Ted, all they can do is drum up lies about him.

i like him and believe he would make a great candidate....., BUT !! Scott Walker is my #1 favorite. :up:

Plus, Ted Cruz sounds an awful lot like --

Mr Haney? LMAO. And what happened to Teds chin? Where'd it go?

Saw Kasich being talked about as a legit choice. And Kasich can deliver Ohio. How many electoral votes does Wisconsin have? Rubio can't deliver FL. Bush could.

How about Kasich/Bush?

Seven Ted Cruz threads seven the man announced less than 72 hours ago and Cruz Derangement Syndrome is already at epidemic levels.

Don't worry, by next week no one will be talking about him anymore. Preaching to a bunch of college kids who had to pay if they didn't attend will not play well for the long run.

View attachment 38508

Oh, look....another troll. Can't tackle the topic either, woos?

Seven Ted Cruz threads seven the man announced less than 72 hours ago and Cruz Derangement Syndrome is already at epidemic levels.

Don't worry, by next week no one will be talking about him anymore. Preaching to a bunch of college kids who had to pay if they didn't attend will not play well for the long run.

View attachment 38508

Oh, look....another troll. Can't tackle the topic either, woos?
Oh the far left loons will keep obsessing over him they can't help themselves.

Mr Haney? LMAO. And what happened to Teds chin? Where'd it go?

Saw Kasich being talked about as a legit choice. And Kasich can deliver Ohio. How many electoral votes does Wisconsin have? Rubio can't deliver FL. Bush could.

How about Kasich/Bush?

Rubio would deliver Florida much easier than Bush.

Rubio faced off against the thief, criminal and crooked fucking lawyer Charlie Crist AND the dimocrap nominee, Kendrick Meek.

The criminal lawyer (redundant, I know) Crist ran as an Independent strictly in an attempt to derail Rubio. He knew he didn't have a chance.

Of course, after the scumbag criminal lawyer (more redundancy) got booted from politics in 2010, he joined the worst criminal ambulance chasing law firm in the State -- Maybe in the Country.

the scumbag criminal then switched to the dimocrap party, where his sympathies were the whole time.

Rubio is much stronger in Florida than people think. Really strong.

With him on the ticket as Veep, Florida would be in the bag -- Easy.

With Walker leading the Ticket, we'd take Ohio and the rest of the Purple States with ease.

And then, there's this....

Walker and Rubio..... Armageddon for the scum of the earth -- dimocrap filth.

No, I'm not kidding. That is exactly what I think of them because that's what they are -- filth

There is no reason for me to disprove what you're trolling didn't prove in the first place. There is a picture of him wearing an earpiece. Nothing more, nothing less, now by all means, go troll away.

No, Ted Didn't Use a Teleprompter.....He just had a producer talking into his ear.

LOL!!!! Too fucking funny.

Sorry, righties. 24 hours after his speech and Ted is Toast.

467345004.jpg

Cruz was standing on an open stage giving his announcement speech without a podium, and was equipped with a wireless microphone that was attached to his right ear
Read more at CNN Ted Cruz Video Points To Mysterious Object

Liberals would rather believe he has the voice of God and was using a voice prompter for tips.

Cruz was standing on an open stage giving his announcement speech without a podium, and was equipped with a wireless microphone that was attached to his right ear

Where does this unmitigated malarkey emanate from??

Why would anybody, anywhere, any time, place a microphone over the ear? Microphones are for picking up sounds. What would you get out of that? What an ear sounds like?? :cuckoo:

NO ONE puts a microphone in an ear. EVER.

And if you do wear a wireless mic for the purpose of amplification and/or recording -- it never ever goes anywhere near the ear. That would NOT work. At the best you'd get a hollow, distant muddy voice. More likely you'd get tremendous howls of feedback.

Hey dumbass, the microphone isn't in his ear.

Wireless Microphone available in headset lapel or system kits

Educate yourself.....or stay stupid.

Then WHY DID YOU JUST SAY IT WAS, DUMBASS???

And I quote, even though it's already sitting plainly above:

That's YOUR post, stupid. Verbatim.

You DO NOT put a microphone in somebody's ear, Dipshit. Microphones receive; monitors send.
This is the most basic elementary stuff of my business, Dumbass. Don't sit on this internet, say somethig stupid and then claim it came from me. It's already on the record.

:fu:

Why would anybody, anywhere, any time, place a microphone over the ear? Microphones are for picking up sounds. What would you get out of that? What an ear sounds like?? :cuckoo:

And if you do wear a wireless mic for the purpose of amplification and/or recording -- it never ever goes anywhere near the ear. That would NOT work. At the best you'd get a hollow, distant muddy voice. More likely you'd get tremendous howls of feedback.

You DO NOT put a microphone in somebody's ear, Dipshit. Microphones receive; monitors send.
This is the most basic elementary stuff of my business, Dumbass. Don't sit on this internet, say somethig stupid and then claim it came from me. It's already on the record.

ATTACHED TO NOT IN HIS EAR!!

Damn, you people are stupid.

Wow we're really desperate here. I wonder why Democrats hate Hispanics so much. I am sure they feel it will get them more Hispanic votes.

:banghead:

You DO NOT attach a microphone to an ear. EVER. It has no possible function there.

Who the fuck do you know who talks out of their ear??

ANY kind of microphone goes in FRONT OF THE MOUTH. That is the ONLY WAY IT CAN WORK.

Jesus Christ on a Cracker dood, I've been working with these things since LBJ. You're not going to tell me my own business.

The only possible involvement of an ear with a mic is to hang a harness OVER the ear which in turn would hold a headset mic, commonly called a "Madonna mic" after that artist was seen a lot making use of it for freedom of movement while she dances. And in that event the mic is STILL in front of the mouth, WHERE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS DICTATE IT HAS TO BE!

madonna_blonde180x135.jpg

But that is not what the speaker pictured is wearing. A headset mic harness does nothing more with the ear than hang on it like a pair of thin glasses. What's in this picture of Cruz is an in-ear monitor. Its job is to FEED audio INTO the ear. Its got an amplifier and transducer (speaker) in that box just like a hearing aid. Putting a microphone on, or in, an ear would produce NOTHING.

In-ear monitor in singer's ear on left; microphone on right. IN FRONT of the mouth.

DSC_2109-1024x819.jpg

What a revelation! Ears are used for hearing! WHO KNEW.

:disbelief:

You DO NOT attach a microphone to an ear. EVER. It has no possible function there.

ANY kind of microphone goes in FRONT OF THE MOUTH. That is the ONLY WAY IT CAN WORK.

Jesus Christ on a Cracker dood, I've been working with these things since LBJ. You're not going to tell me my own business.

The only possible involvement of an ear with a mic is to hang a harness OVER the ear which in turn would hold a headset mic, commonly called a "Madonna mic" after that artist was seen a lot making use of it for freedom of movement while she dances. And in that event the mic is STILL in front of the mouth, WHERE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS DICTATE IT HAS TO BE!

But that is not what the speaker pictured is wearing. A headset mic harness does nothing more with the ear than hang on it like a pair of thin glasses. What's in this picture of Cruz is an in-ear monitor. Its job is to FEED audio INTO the ear. Its got an amplifier and transducer (speaker) in that box just like a hearing aid. Putting a microphone on, or in, an ear would produce NOTHING.

In-ear monitor in singer's ear on left; microphone on right. IN FRONT of the mouth.

DSC_2109-1024x819.jpg

Countryman E6 Ear Clip for E6 and E6i Microphones Left ECLT
reo-earmic.jpg

Watch the video of Cruz's speech and you will see the microphone that is attached to his ear.

Bet you feel foolish now huh?

Last edited:

DSC_2109-1024x819.jpg

Countryman E6 Ear Clip for E6 and E6i Microphones Left ECLT
reo-earmic.jpg

Doh!!!!

DSC_2109-1024x819.jpg

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Forum List

Back