Liberals Admit Lying Over "Hands Up",Will They Then Admit That Bush Didn't Cause 9/11 & 2008 Crash?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:slap: And lets also add that Rape Story coming from Rolling Stone to the list as well. Anyone think that the far left will ever admit that George Bush was not responsible for the events of 9/11 and the "Pelosi/Reid" caused Stock Market Crash of 2008? Why not just blame both Bush's for all of the tragic events of the 20th Century! Including the "New Coke Debacle" of the 80's that had all Americans In Eternal Torment!!! The far left just seems to assume that at least 40 per-cent of America are just so dumb-founded that they will just believe any manure coming from MSNBC. Like that story when they said "It Was A White,Gun Toting Racist" in the picture, when it was actually a black man toting his weapons!:dunno:

You'd think they'd wise up ad stop trying to pull this BS, it's becoming the "little boy who cried wolf"

The homos like to do this also, faux hate crimes to garner support then it blows up in their faces and the media neglects to print that part of it

• Banned
I wonder if those 40% of Americans know how the economy works, did any of them watch that CNN documentary of all of the events that led up to the fall of 2008? I saw it, they never mentioned that Bush was at fault. what happened in 2008 ? A Four Letter Word "Greed" !!!!!

:slap: And lets also add that Rape Story coming from Rolling Stone to the list as well. Anyone think that the far left will ever admit that George Bush was not responsible for the events of 9/11 and the "Pelosi/Reid" caused Stock Market Crash of 2008? Why not just blame both Bush's for all of the tragic events of the 20th Century! Including the "New Coke Debacle" of the 80's that had all Americans In Eternal Torment!!! The far left just seems to assume that at least 40 per-cent of America are just so dumb-founded that they will just believe any manure coming from MSNBC. Like that story when they said "It Was A White,Gun Toting Racist" in the picture, when it was actually a black man toting his weapons!:dunno:
All of those things were Obama's fault dummy! Stick with the narrative! :rofl:

You'd think they'd wise up ad stop trying to pull this BS, it's becoming the "little boy who cried wolf"
during the housing crash, did anyone feel sorry for all of the "Legal Americans" who worked two or three jobs for a year or two just to buy their dream home, then Pelosi/Reid came on to the scene and started giving them away to anyone with a pusle...INCLUDING PETS !!!

they always LIE. I can't remember the last time they told the truth. 20 or 30 years ago. maybe

they have propaganda down as well as Hitler, with help from the PRAVDA LAMEstream media

they always LIE. I can't remember the last time they told the truth. 20 or 30 years ago. maybe

they have propaganda down as well as Hitler, with help from the PRAVDA LAMEstream media
I am still waiting for Pelosi to blame bush for the tragic events of adolf hitler.

I can still remember way back in 1985, I was a child (well, a little older,lol) within two weeks after old coke was sold out, new coke came in, I can recall my mom having a borderline stroke, my cat was coughing up 7 fur balls a day, all of our fish died, our dog passed a stone, I started getting migraines, and NBC's top story was, "New Coke Debacle" Should We Blame George Bush Again?

No liberals admitted lying. You can't lie by telling the truth. It appears Rexx is just openly lying.

Doesn't Rexx understand that lying serves Satan, the lord of lies? Is Rexx a minion of Satan, trying to lure other conservatives into eternal hellfire?

I can still remember way back in 1985, I was a child (well, a little older,lol) within two weeks after old coke was sold out, new coke came in, I can recall my mom having a borderline stroke, my cat was coughing up 7 fur balls a day, all of our fish died, our dog passed a stone, I started getting migraines, and NBC's top story was, "New Coke Debacle" Should We Blame George Bush Again?

now that was good, lol

now that was good, lol
10,326 ratings for you? god, by the time I get to 10,000, the north pole will have melted and swallowed Callyfornia.

The crash was oblama's fault in 2008, everyone knows that....

Actually it sort of was his fault. He wasan attorney that was involved in a lawsuit that forced a prominent bank to give loans to unqualified people.

Liberals suck

Forum List

Back