No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

Ah...we don't have a draft, Lil...kind of hard to "dodge" something that doesn't exist. Duh?

Twits like LilOlLady don't really understand the meaning of terms like "draft dodger." They just fling insults around that they don't understand in the hope that something will stick.

It existed for Romney. He supported it then dodged it. (the draft)

Are you really this ignorant or you just hate the president that much, his birth year. 1961,
Vietnam war ended in 1975, can you do the math?
DUh!

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war.

When asked in 2007, during his first run for the presidency, about his sons' lack of military service, Mitt Romney responded, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected because they think I'd be a great president."

Cynthia Wachtell: Ann Romney, Military Mom? No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

I bet he would not hesitate to send your children to war with iran. I bet they have a lot of bullets to dodge while helping him get elected.
5 draft dogers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! Did Obama SERVE in Vietnam? Oh, that's right, he HATED America and was hiding over seas.[/QUOTE]

Look it up! When Romney was on his "mission" he was stating publicly that he supported the war. But he used his "diferment" while on the mission to avoid the draft. Now he supports taking benefits away from veterans who served. That is a big problem and so different from anything most of the romney supporters are trying to use a strawman's arguement.

Ah...we don't have a draft, Lil...kind of hard to "dodge" something that doesn't exist. Duh?

Twits like LilOlLady don't really understand the meaning of terms like "draft dodger." They just fling insults around that they don't understand in the hope that something will stick.

Clinton dodged the draft, and you voted for him.

Lemme see....who started the fucking war?

Id say muslims and Hussein......for flying planes into our buildings and Hussein for not complying with 17 UN resolutions.......so how many slaps on the wrist do we give people?

:lol:

You folks are so damned hypocritical it's surprising that hypocrisy and conservatism aren't synonyms.

noone is more hypocritical tjan libtards lile u. Pro choice? Bwahahaha

The war in Afghanistan is now in its 11th year and the five Romney boys -- now in their early 30s to early 40s -- have been of prime military age all the while. But like most of today's political leadership, Ann Romney has never sent a single son, much less four or five of them, to war.

When asked in 2007, during his first run for the presidency, about his sons' lack of military service, Mitt Romney responded, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected because they think I'd be a great president."

Cynthia Wachtell: Ann Romney, Military Mom? No Romney Sons in Service and Mitt Dodged Vietnam

I bet he would not hesitate to send your children to war with iran. I bet they have a lot of bullets to dodge while helping him get elected.
5 draft dogers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?

:lol:

it doesn't get any better than this.....

Well shithead....tell us about Obamination's military service time.:eusa_whistle:

I doubt his girls are going to join the military, even if there was a draft. Mooochelle didn't work a day in the military, yet acts like she is "really" part of the military when doing photo-ops with the troops.

Oh, let's not forget you never served a minute in the military.

At the end of the day, Romney has paid for more of the military than you, Obamination and Moochelle combined....so shut the fuck up, old shitbag.

5 draft dogers in a family of 6? My question is why didn't they go? Are they exempt because they are Mormons?

Clinton opposed the draft, as do I. Romney SUPPORTED the draft and still dodged it anyway.

Are you really this ignorant or you just hate the president that much, his birth year. 1961,
DUh!

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! Did Obama SERVE in Vietnam? Oh, that's right, he HATED America and was hiding over seas.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Obama was far too young to have served in Vietnam.

Last edited:

I'm a vietnam era veteran and a Mormon. Some of my friends are still over there
Why don't you read ar15.com and read some of the threads about the disproportionate number of Mormons that are in special forces

what an ass you are.

Three generations of Romney's never served in the military. WTF??? Bunch of fucking wussies.

...and part of the Kerry fortune was made in Bain Capital. :lol:

DUh!

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! Did Obama SERVE in Vietnam? Oh, that's right, he HATED America and was hiding over seas.
[/QUOTE]

Obama was far too young to have served in Vietnam.[/QUOTE]

making all things equal . How many generations of obama's and sotorio's served in the military. Did barry's dad serve that makes 2 generations how about the non white side of grandpa? that would make 3.
If any served they were probably humping rpg's for chuck at night.

And so did CLinton.. GEEZ Get over it!!! My husband served 25 years so far none of my kids show no interest in joining . Well, my youngest is thinking of doing reserves . My husband doesnt want them too especially for my oldest since he is getting where he is old enough to join and he does NOT want him to serve under Obama IF he gets re elected .. But even before Obama was president my spouse feels he served enough time for all of his family .. That is just how he feels but in the end it will be my sons choices whether or not they join or not.

Obama was too busy playing with his terrorist friends ie Ayers.

so did Obama ever sign up?

I'm sure he registered for the draft at 18.

His grandfather fought in WWII.

Any one of the Romney males fight for America?

Yeah you got us on Obama's military service. Found a pic of him in uniform

images

Clinton opposed the draft, as do I. Romney SUPPORTED the draft and still dodged it anyway.

And, as already posted, the little prick actually demonstrated against his own country while he was hiding out in Paris.

Mitt was in favor of the war then and he's just itching to go to war now. Both he and hypocrite Ryan have said they want a war with Iran. STOOOPID.

rw's - Comparing Mitt's draft dodging to Obama makes no sense.

Hint: Learn to count. He was born in 1961.

GET IT???

I got a feeling Rommney will steal this elections.

Of course you have to feel that way you are a democrat. You can't understand why what you think is not the popular view. Thus no one can beat you fair and square you need to event things like having an election stolen. It is really quite pitiful when one considers that the vast majority of actually cheating comes from the democrat left.

This whole tread is infuriating in its display of the one standard of the liberal left. One standard for THEM and one standard for the moral upright rest of us.

The only army the failure in chief served was the Choom Gang.

The only thing Clinton did was go to England and protest America.

Yet the liberal left in their distinct hate for a good and honest man have to try and tear him down to their level by applying standards they obviously do not hold themselves too. Their duplicity is simple amazing.

Forum List

Back