No Republican has challenged the credibility of Andrew McCabe's book

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?

The Inspector General determined that McCabe lied, not President Trump.

It isn't up to Republicans to "refute" anything. I don't think one in a hundred thousand Republicans has read the man's book yet and its disrespectful to refute something they aren't looking at.
but he did admit he discussed using the 25th amendment to take out a duly elected president. that is a coup.
Negative! That is not a coup. That is a responsibility, given the facts of the case, by which the book, and the results of McCabe's actions have reached fruition. Rosenstein and McCabe would have been derelict in their duties had they not discussed all options, as it related to a president who could very possibly, and most likely, be working for Russia

What makes you think that its the job of the unelected Secret Police to use the 25th Amendment to depose any president? Who do Rosenstein and McCabe think they are? Beria and Yezhov? Beria bragged he disposed of President Stalin.
So...this is the 25th Amendment:

Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Where does it prohibit members of the FBI or any agency or individual from INQUIRING as to whether the 25th Amendment applies?

It isn't up to Republicans to "refute" anything. I don't think one in a hundred thousand Republicans has read the man's book yet and its disrespectful to refute something they aren't looking at.
but he did admit he discussed using the 25th amendment to take out a duly elected president. that is a coup.
Negative! That is not a coup. That is a responsibility, given the facts of the case, by which the book, and the results of McCabe's actions have reached fruition. Rosenstein and McCabe would have been derelict in their duties had they not discussed all options, as it related to a president who could very possibly, and most likely, be working for Russia
not his job to be discussing the 25th amendment. sorry nothing else it could be.
Oh it absolutely is. In the case of a national security threat, you bet your ass it is their responsibility to bring all options to the table for the defense of the country.
naw, it isn't. sorry to burst your bubble.

The 25th Amendment, explained: how a president can be declared unfit to serve

"Specifically, that’s Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. The amendment states that if, for whatever reason, the vice president and a majority of sitting Cabinet secretaries decide that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” they can simply put that down in writing and send it to two people — the speaker of the House and the Senate’s president pro tempore."

If they made some lame ass attempt at countering McCabe's book it would likely involve something like, "but Obama," "but Hillary," or some shit along those lines.
In the mean time, we are still waiting on the rebuttal from McCabe's book. Lol!
all one needs to know is that he was organizing a coup using the 25th amendment. are you going to say he didn't say that?
How is something that is completely Constitutional a "coup"? Please explain.
well first you need to know the constitution and what the 25th amendment is. you don't. it's obvious. just a point of note, you should actually learn who uses it. you're welcome.
Here it is. Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Now explain how something completely Constitutional is a "coup".....TIA.

not his job to be discussing the 25th amendment. sorry nothing else it could be.
Oh it absolutely is. In the case of a national security threat, you bet your ass it is their responsibility to bring all options to the table for the defense of the country.

"Specifically, that’s Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. The amendment states that if, for whatever reason, the vice president and a majority of sitting Cabinet secretaries decide that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” they can simply put that down in writing and send it to two people — the speaker of the House and the Senate’s president pro tempore."

Really no one is challenging the credibility of a man the FBI disciplinary office recommended firing shocking.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...d0dc1a-208a-11e8-86f6-54bfff693d2b_story.html
So, it's an ongoing investigation of which we still do not know what wrong doing McCabe did or did not do. Your own link makes that clear. Thanks!
We know what the IG determined and why he recommended the firing leaking classified information to the media and lying and or misleading investigators about it. This is why the man has no credibility and no one but the most blind partisans take anything he says seriously if you wish to continue pretending this man is some bastion of truth and integrity knock yourself out.

In the mean time, we are still waiting on the rebuttal from McCabe's book. Lol!
all one needs to know is that he was organizing a coup using the 25th amendment. are you going to say he didn't say that?
How is something that is completely Constitutional a "coup"? Please explain.
well first you need to know the constitution and what the 25th amendment is. you don't. it's obvious. just a point of note, you should actually learn who uses it. you're welcome.
Here it is. Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Now explain how something completely Constitutional is a "coup".....TIA.
They cannot.
already did. you don't understand the constitution. and are unwilling to learn. useless and waste of time to continue. just remember that.

Are you reading comprehension impaired? Nothing says there cannot be a discussion about the 25th Amendment between Rosenstein and McCabe. Remember, the VP and cabinet secretaries don't always have the same set of facts at their disposal as law enforcement.
can't make it up. there you go. no point furthering a discussion with someone who ignores the constitution.
Your statement makes absolutely no sense. Nothing in the 25th says that McCabe and Rosenstein cannot discuss the 25th.

If McCabe and Rosenstein want to discuss the 25th Amendment- or old movies, the punic wars or nascar- over a couple of cocktails at a local dive, that's their privilege.

Its just not part of their job description, and they need to be working at the job they are being paid for in the work place. Not shooting the breeze about the 25th amendment.
They weren't shooting the breeze.

The day will come, BWK, when the Far Left again seizes power in the country. Hopefully not for a hundred generations, but it could be sooner.

What would you say if the Secret Police chiefs started talking about resisting and deposing a Leftard president?

Are you not watching the news? Trey Gowdy Was on tv the last 3 days lol

Democrats stop watching fake news
Trey Gowdy was disgraced when got caught trying to frame Clinton. The guy is useless.
Really? Not to me or most people
How many times did Gowdy embarass himself with Benghazi investigations?
I’m pretty sure he is an American hero for what he did.. why do you hate America??
No one who hijacks an investigation to frame a defendant of that investigation is a hero. He should be stripped of all his credentials and sent back to South Carolina to join the circus. He is a straight piece of shit.
Why did Hillary ignore requests for more security? Why didn’t she send help?? Why won’t she answer questions??

Trey Gowdy was disgraced when got caught trying to frame Clinton. The guy is useless.
Your "most people" you know, are the same crowd who eat out of the same can of stupid.
Wow so angry what did we do to you?
I don't eat out of the same can as your "most people" do. It isn't about anger for me. Your "most people" are the one's obsessed with that.
We voted for trump maybe you should move out if you hate us so much

Your "most people" you know, are the same crowd who eat out of the same can of stupid.
I don't eat out of the same can as your "most people" do. It isn't about anger for me. Your "most people" are the one's obsessed with that.

Are you reading comprehension impaired? Nothing says there cannot be a discussion about the 25th Amendment between Rosenstein and McCabe. Remember, the VP and cabinet secretaries don't always have the same set of facts at their disposal as law enforcement.
can't make it up. there you go. no point furthering a discussion with someone who ignores the constitution. I posted to you the procedure. you ignore it. you just want to be right no matter if it means you make it up as you go. you are left.
Here's the 25th: Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Now show us where Rosenstein, McCabe, et al are forbidden to have a discussion on whether it applies or not.

Nope....we believe in tough love.

Must be the new Russian troll bot talking point.

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?

Want to take a run at explaining why Andrew McCabe asked for immunity before he'd testify behind closed doors to a Congressional committee?

can't make it up. there you go. no point furthering a discussion with someone who ignores the constitution. I posted to you the procedure. you ignore it. you just want to be right no matter if it means you make it up as you go. you are left.
Here's the 25th: Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Now show us where Rosenstein, McCabe, et al are forbidden to have a discussion on whether it applies or not.
who said that's all they did?

Really no one is challenging the credibility of a man the FBI disciplinary office recommended firing shocking.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...d0dc1a-208a-11e8-86f6-54bfff693d2b_story.html
On trumps orders. Hours before he was supposed to retire. Trump got him. Got him good. McCabe is getting Trump back. But McCabe is doing it with the truth.
Trump ordered the FBI disciplinary office to recomend firing McCabe you really are a special kind of stupid.
And it was the president who ordered the FBI and the CIA to prove that Saddam was making nuclear weapons. Seems the FBI and the CIA do OK until A Republican president gets involved. Then there’s problems.

Was he on faux news - the inventor of fake news where they paid Glenn beck to cry on air about how obama was destroying the country? That might be your answer.

Also, Gowdy has proven his bias. But sure let's give a +1 tally.

So, it's an ongoing investigation of which we still do not know what wrong doing McCabe did or did not do. Your own link makes that clear. Thanks!
We know what the IG determined and why he recommended the firing leaking classified information to the media and lying and or misleading investigators about it. This is why the man has no credibility and no one but the most blind partisans take anything he says seriously if you wish to continue pretending this man is some bastion of truth and integrity knock yourself out.
But here we have a misfit in our presidency with zero integrity and is a world class liar and repubs aren't blindly partisan?

On trumps orders. Hours before he was supposed to retire. Trump got him. Got him good. McCabe is getting Trump back. But McCabe is doing it with the truth.
Trump ordered the FBI disciplinary office to recomend firing McCabe you really are a special kind of stupid.
And it was the president who ordered the FBI and the CIA to prove that Saddam was making nuclear weapons. Seems the FBI and the CIA do OK until A Republican president gets involved. Then there’s problems.
Thank you for confirming my original observation about you being a special kind of stupid not that confirmation was really needed.

If they made some lame ass attempt at countering McCabe's book it would likely involve something like, "but Obama," "but Hillary," or some lame ass shit along those lines.
I tried to read obamas book. You know the best seller? All it had in it were pictures of little boys.

If they made some lame ass attempt at countering McCabe's book it would likely involve something like, "but Obama," "but Hillary," or some lame ass shit along those lines.
I tried to read obamas book. You know the best seller? All it had in it were pictures of little boys.

Troll much?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Troll much?
The thread title proves the point. The only one's who showed up to debate it were trolls and other retards, which is really the same thing.

Forum List

Back