No Republican has challenged the credibility of Andrew McCabe's book

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?
Trump had NOTHING to do with McCabe being fired! The IG fired McCabe for repeatedly lying to the DOJ!
McCabe is currently under a series of investigations by the DOJ who have fucking ZERO do to with Trump.
Grow up asshole!
McCabe looks like he won't mind a bit of rough sex with a 300 pound biker in their prison cell.
Trump wanted McCabe fired before he fired Comey. Nice try, but that's been in the works way before the IG.
And the firing has nothing to do with McCabe's decision to hire a SC to look into a compromising Trump. Turns out he was right. So, whether McCabe is under investigation is irrelevant in this OP. The point of the OP is to point out two things. McCabe was right about Trump, and no Republican has been able to refute McCabe's concerns about Trump.

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?

If they made some lame ass attempt at countering McCabe's book it would likely involve something like, "but Obama," "but Hillary," or some shit along those lines.
In the mean time, we are still waiting on the rebuttal from McCabe's book. Lol!
When an idiot is self-destructing, one just gets the hell out of the way and lets him have at it.
Self destructing about what? A book you can't debunk? Lol!
Debunk?!?...A bunch of his tall tales and tin foil hat conspiracy lunacy are in contradiction to what numerous other confirmed liars -like Comey- have said....I can hardly wait until these clowns are put in front of a real prosecutor.
38 indictments, guilty pleas, and immunity agreements prove McCabe was spot on. And those folks have already been put in front of a prosecutor. Looks like the Right is way behind on their own convictions. Lol!

We don't do stupid.... McCabe is already a liar an unreliable.. No need to dog pile on stupid as he is imploding all on his own and he is exposing Obama, Schumer, Pelosie, and many others as part of a failed Coup.. Why would we want to challenge that?
You haven't presented countering arguments. Telling me he is a liar is telling me nothing. "Imploding" on what? Lol! You have to give particulars if or ayou don't want to be proven a liar yourself. What circumstances behind McCabe's decision to install a SC was wrong? Bear in mind, that there are 38 indict?ments, guilty pleas, and others with immunity. How is that "unreliable?"
No need for a counter argument. The facts speak for themselves.. 1. He is a proven liar.. 2. He has exposed the coup for what it was..

There is nothing to debunk.
38 indictments, guilty charges, and immunity pleas is a coup?

Are you not watching the news? Trey Gowdy Was on tv the last 3 days lol

Democrats stop watching fake news
Trey Gowdy was disgraced when got caught trying to frame Clinton. The guy is useless.

We don't do stupid.... McCabe is already a liar an unreliable.. No need to dog pile on stupid as he is imploding all on his own and he is exposing Obama, Schumer, Pelosie, and many others as part of a failed Coup.. Why would we want to challenge that?
You haven't presented countering arguments. Telling me he is a liar is telling me nothing. "Imploding" on what?manLol! You have to give particulars if or ayou don't want to be proven a liar yourself. What circumstances behind McCabe's decision to install a SC was wrong? Bear in mind, that there are 38 indict?ments, guilty pleas, and others with immunity. How is that "unreliable?"
No need for a counter argument. The facts speak for themselves.. 1. He is a proven liar.. 2. He has exposed the coup for what it was..

Tell me moron, how many of those "indictments" are related to collision with Russians?

ZERO....

False equivalency of process crimes equaling guilt... Your a top shelf dupe.

Why would trump take Russians into the oval office and tell Americans they can’t come in?

Think about it. Why would he do such a thing?

not sure what it is we were supposed to do? he presented his evidence, he didn't suggest the 25th amendment to them.

Really no one is challenging the credibility of a man the FBI disciplinary office recommended firing shocking.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...d0dc1a-208a-11e8-86f6-54bfff693d2b_story.html
On trumps orders. Hours before he was supposed to retire. Trump got him. Got him good. McCabe is getting Trump back. But McCabe is doing it with the truth.
Trump ordered the FBI disciplinary office to recomend firing McCabe you really are a special kind of stupid.

You haven't presented countering arguments. Telling me he is a liar is telling me nothing. "Imploding" on what?manLol! You have to give particulars if or ayou don't want to be proven a liar yourself. What circumstances behind McCabe's decision to install a SC was wrong? Bear in mind, that there are 38 indict?ments, guilty pleas, and others with immunity. How is that "unreliable?"

Tell me moron, how many of those "indictments" are related to collision with Russians?

ZERO....

False equivalency of process crimes equaling guilt... Your a top shelf dupe.
All of them.

Because no Republican is going to waste their time reading lies.

Who, he is not in Congress anymore and he does not matter.
lol you didn’t say congress and Jim Jordan has been saying just as much.. stop watching fake news

Jim Jordan, Ohio state.
Yes you are learning now lol

Ohio state sex scandal.
And what? Do you want to provide some evidence? Have some breaking news snowflake? lol

Who, he is not in Congress anymore and he does not matter.
lol you didn’t say congress and Jim Jordan has been saying just as much.. stop watching fake news
You mean the Jim Jordan who didn't report a pedophile who was molesting his wrestlers when he was a coach tho he's a mandatory reporter? That Jim Jordan?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Because no Republican is going to waste their time reading lies.
As a result of McCabe's actions from the book, there have been 38 indictments, where there are guilty and immunity pleas included with that number. Republicans not wasting their time reading it, puts the ball in McCabe's court, not yours. Don't read it. I could care less. The truth will leave you and others behind with your pants down. And that's what is needed.

/——/ We never questioned the credibility of Alice in Wonderland either.

Forum List

Back