No Republican has challenged the credibility of Andrew McCabe's book

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?
Idiot.

Republicans rally around Trump after McCabe asserts DOJ discussed removing the president

Kellyanne Conway vs. Cuomo on McCabe: "He's A Known Liar And Leaker," Why Are We Talking About It?

The real Andrew McCabe: liar, leaker, coup plotter

Liars & Leakers Alike: Comey & McCabe Exposed
It turns out McCabe was right with his concerns. but Republicans were rallying around someone who was compromised by the Russians. With 38 indictments, guilty and immunity pleas, Republicans showed their true colors. And with 8500 known lies by Trump, you have the nerve to talk about McCabe. Dude, what are you smoking? And we still haven't established McCabe actually lied yet.

Not established? Try reading the IG's report idiot. Recommended McCabe for prosecution for LYING to investigators. Why did his own HR deparment say to fire him? Immunity pleas were all handed out for Clinton's cronies, try to get that straight. Not one indictment having to do with the election. Total fail.
All the intelligence agencies involved with declaring the Russians attacking our election disagree with you. And all those Russians are connected to Trump, his campaign, and his associates who are going to jail, or have been indicted. That is a fact where you cannot produce documentation to the contrary.

All of this activity was supposedly precipitated by Trumpā€™s firing of Comey and subsequent fears that he was engaging in some sort of obstruction into the FBIā€™s investigation. But again, there was a problem. Trump was never told he might be the subject of a criminal investigation, a fact that even Baker admitted to during his testimony:

Mr. Ratcliffe: So do you know if at any point in time, did Jim Comey as FBI Director ever tell President Trump that President Trump was under criminal investigation?

Mr. Baker: I thinkā€”my understanding and belief is that he never toldā€”that he told the President the opposite.

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) would later ask, ā€œHow could President Trump obstruct a criminal investigation into his actions if he doesnā€™t know thereā€™s a criminal investigation into his actions?ā€ Testimonies Reveal the Real Story Behind McCabeā€™s ā€˜25th Amendmentā€™ Comments

Everything alleged by the Right has been proven correct. First, there was the allegation that Democrats were fixing the Primary to make sure Hillary was nominated. Proven beyond any doubt. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...sanders/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6ecd4053ea27

Second, that the investigation into Hillaryā€™s email server was a whitewash. Again, proven without any doubt left. Comey wrote draft exoneration of Clinton months before July 2016 announcement - CNNPolitics

Next, it was the DOJ and the FBI were not the apolitical champions of law and justice we were supposed to believe they were. They were in fact conspiring to bring down the elected President without any evidence of wrongdoing. This is according to McCabeā€™s own statements. Proven again, and if anything, justifies the firing of this idiot more than anything Trump could have said.

Why would Republicans refute it. The charges made by McCabe of Russian Influence and coordination have been made for years now, and no proof has been found. A fact that even the Democrats are admitting in private since now they are screaming for the Tax Returns so that someone can ā€œleakā€ them to the press in violation of how many laws?

While pointing at Trump screaming ā€œSee he is awful, we have to get rid of him. This proves it.ā€ You should take a minute and think about what is being proven. This is not an Emporer has no clothes situation. It is a Wizard of Oz situation, and the Wizard has been exposed as a bunch of unelected partisan hacks who have risen to positions of power within the Government.

Now, what this has done is open the door to make even insane conspiracy theories about the Government seem rational and even possible. The only thing missing from making this a Supermarket Tabloid story is Aliens at Area 51.

Look at the trends. Fewer people trust the Government, because they are literally doing everything the nutters have been saying they were. Trust in Government

More people distrust the Government than has been the case in a long time. But how can they? Why should they? Every allegation about partisan trickery has been proven, and weā€™re supposed to believe them? Itā€™s like a spouse getting caught with three others in bed, but weā€™re going to believe that this was the first, and only time, that anything like this has happened. Realy?

While you are adamant that Trump must be stopped, you need to drop the at all costs, no matter what it takes, damn the consequences part of the statement. Because all you are doing, all the Left is doing, is showing that the Government is not fair, nor impartial, and Justice isnā€™t blind, much less fair, but a tool abused by people who have been cheating the whole bloody time.

And it lends credence to things that I have been saying, that the last person you should ever trust is a cop, or someone on the prosecution side of the argument. A cop lied on the affidavit to get a Search Warrant, and now other cops are dead, and in critical condition, and hey, we are supposed to believe it was the first time he ever did anything like that.

The worst liars, are the ones with the power. Cops and prosecutors. By worst, I mean the most prolific. The Rabid Anti-Trump mania has proven me right, to the highest levels of Government. You cheer this, and I sit back and wish I had been wrong the whole time. Because me thinking that the Government is really that corrupt is bad enough, but to have the proof laid out before you, is depressing, not empowering.

Cheer if you want, because when this mess is all over, the Government is going to be viewed with more distrust than during Vietnam, and will take at least as long to recover. It may never actually make the repairs it needs.

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?
Idiot.

Republicans rally around Trump after McCabe asserts DOJ discussed removing the president

Kellyanne Conway vs. Cuomo on McCabe: "He's A Known Liar And Leaker," Why Are We Talking About It?

The real Andrew McCabe: liar, leaker, coup plotter

Liars & Leakers Alike: Comey & McCabe Exposed
It turns out McCabe was right with his concerns. but Republicans were rallying around someone who was compromised by the Russians. With 38 indictments, guilty and immunity pleas, Republicans showed their true colors. And with 8500 known lies by Trump, you have the nerve to talk about McCabe. Dude, what are you smoking? And we still haven't established McCabe actually lied yet.

Not established? Try reading the IG's report idiot. Recommended McCabe for prosecution for LYING to investigators. Why did his own HR deparment say to fire him? Immunity pleas were all handed out for Clinton's cronies, try to get that straight. Not one indictment having to do with the election. Total fail.
All the intelligence agencies involved with declaring the Russians attacking our election disagree with you. And all those Russians are connected to Trump, his campaign, and his associates who are going to jail, or have been indicted. That is a fact where you cannot produce documentation to the contrary.
And yet, zip

I still haven't heard any McCabe supporters give me a plausible reason why he asked for immunity before testifying under oath before Congressional investigators. Anyone want to explain why the #2 guy at the FBI needs immunity from prosecution before he'll speak under oath? Anyone...anyone?

Are you not watching the news? Trey Gowdy Was on tv the last 3 days lol

Democrats stop watching fake news

You mean Our sweaty Trey who'se 6 committees didn't lay a hand on Hillary?
Don't see any revocation of the book.
You'll be quoting the guy who fondled his wrestling students next

Sort of like the dossier.
Knees news garbage. No one has disproved anything in it.

We don't do stupid.... McCabe is already a liar an unreliable.. No need to dog pile on stupid as he is imploding all on his own and he is exposing Obama, Schumer, Pelosie, and many others as part of a failed Coup.. Why would we want to challenge that?

Prove it. I believe every word he says.
Proof?
This is the Don the con of 3000 lies cult

No MccCabe, the Don is the biggest liar on earth.

I still haven't heard any McCabe supporters give me a plausible reason why he asked for immunity before testifying under oath before Congressional investigators. Anyone want to explain why the #2 guy at the FBI needs immunity from prosecution before he'll speak under oath? Anyone...anyone?
Devin nunes republicans?
A guy who ran up the back stairs of the WH to give don the latest on his committee?
I'd be terrified too.
As a poster said, zero in his book has been proven inaccurate

We don't do stupid.... McCabe is already a liar an unreliable.. No need to dog pile on stupid as he is imploding all on his own and he is exposing Obama, Schumer, Pelosie, and many others as part of a failed Coup.. Why would we want to challenge that?

Prove it. I believe every word he says.
Proof?
This is the Don the con of 3000 lies cult

No MccCabe, the Don is the biggest liar on earth.
3000 to don ? To McCabe?

Devin nunes republicans?
A guy who ran up the back stairs of the WH to give don the latest on his committee?
I'd be terrified too.

I ask again...did you want to explain why Andrew McCabe asked for immunity from prosecution before he would testify under oath? Did you want to explain why the Inspector General declared that McCabe had lied at least three times under oath?

He isn't a liar "as Trump claims," he is a liar as the FBI Inspector General Claims.....you twit.

Of course not

He isn't a liar "as Trump claims," he is a liar as the FBI Inspector General Claims.....you twit.
McCabe is suing the IG and the report, because of how inaccurate the report was. The accusations provided by the IG was never backed up by concrete evidence. McCabe will litigate that report and prove how wrong it is.

Devin nunes republicans?
I'd be terrified too.

I ask again...did you want to explain why Andrew McCabe asked for immunity from prosecution before he would testify under oath? Did you want to explain why the Inspector General declared that McCabe had lied at least three times under oath?
Because the IG report is bogus. McCabe is suing the IG to get at the particulars of the lack of evidence.

Devin nunes republicans?
I'd be terrified too.

Because the IG report is bogus. McCabe is suing the IG to get at the particulars of the lack of evidence.

Yet you still show ZERO evidence of your claims. The IG report stands. McCabe is a proven liar, and you lose yet again. By the way moron, you have to prove "Russian interference", as only Clapper believed, not every agency. Try to keep up.

And..... we don't care. Next irrelevant topic?

Forum List

Back