No Republican has challenged the credibility of Andrew McCabe's book

Are you not watching the news? Trey Gowdy Was on tv the last 3 days lol

Democrats stop watching fake news

Who, he is not in Congress anymore and he does not matter.
lol you didn’t say congress and Jim Jordan has been saying just as much.. stop watching fake news
You mean the Jim Jordan who didn't report a pedophile who was molesting his wrestlers when he was a coach tho he's a mandatory reporter? That Jim Jordan?
Wow are you breaking news right now? Provide your evidence.. shocking !! Lol

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?

The Inspector General determined that McCabe lied, not President Trump.

It isn't up to Republicans to "refute" anything. I don't think one in a hundred thousand Republicans has read the man's book yet and its disrespectful to refute something they aren't looking at.

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?

If they made some lame ass attempt at countering McCabe's book it would likely involve something like, "but Obama," "but Hillary," or some shit along those lines.
In the mean time, we are still waiting on the rebuttal from McCabe's book. Lol!
all one needs to know is that he was organizing a coup using the 25th amendment. are you going to say he didn't say that?

It isn't up to Republicans to "refute" anything. I don't think one in a hundred thousand Republicans has read the man's book yet and its disrespectful to refute something they aren't looking at.
but he did admit he discussed using the 25th amendment to take out a duly elected president. that is a coup.

In the mean time, he runs away with the credibility while the Right is too lazy for the fight. And by the way, McCabe disputes the IG, and the investigation is still ongoing. What was the lie and how did the IG prove it? That's exactly right. He hasn't.

In the mean time, he runs away with the credibility while the Right is too lazy for the fight. And by the way, McCabe disputes the IG, and the investigation is still ongoing. What was the lie and how did the IG prove it? That's exactly right. He hasn't.
fight for what? he attempted a coup. it will be investigated. you don't think it will? hahaahahaha

but he did admit he discussed using the 25th amendment to take out a duly elected president. that is a coup.
Negative! That is not a coup. That is a responsibility, given the facts of the case, by which the book, and the results of McCabe's actions have reached fruition. Rosenstein and McCabe would have been derelict in their duties had they not discussed all options, as it related to a president who could very possibly, and most likely, be working for Russia

Trey Gowdy was disgraced when got caught trying to frame Clinton. The guy is useless.
Really? Not to me or most people
How many times did Gowdy embarass himself with Benghazi investigations?
I’m pretty sure he is an American hero for what he did.. why do you hate America??

Trey Gowdy was disgraced when got caught trying to frame Clinton. The guy is useless.
Too many. And he himself walked into that witch hunt himself because of his extreme hate.

Too many. And he himself walked into that witch hunt himself because of his extreme hate.
Yes he hated patriots getting killed caused by democrats

Well when the author has no credibility because he’s a serial liar it becomes a moot point.

Your "most people" you know, are the same crowd who eat out of the same can of stupid.
Wow so angry what did we do to you?
she hates you. she despises you, she wishes you dead.

I’m pretty sure he is an American hero for what he did.. why do you hate America??
No one who hijacks an investigation to frame a defendant of that investigation is a hero. He should be stripped of all his credentials and sent back to South Carolina to join the circus. He is a straight piece of shit.

Negative! That is not a coup. That is a responsibility, given the facts of the case, by which the book, and the results of McCabe's actions have reached fruition. Rosenstein and McCabe would have been derelict in their duties had they not discussed all options, as it related to a president who could very possibly, and most likely, be working for Russia
not his job to be discussing the 25th amendment. sorry nothing else it could be.

Well when the author has no credibility because he’s a serial liar it becomes a moot point.
Serial liar about what?

not his job to be discussing the 25th amendment. sorry nothing else it could be.
Oh it absolutely is. In the case of a national security threat, you bet your ass it is their responsibility to bring all options to the table for the defense of the country.

Oh it absolutely is. In the case of a national security threat, you bet your ass it is their responsibility to bring all options to the table for the defense of the country.
naw, it isn't. sorry to burst your bubble.

The 25th Amendment, explained: how a president can be declared unfit to serve

"Specifically, that’s Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. The amendment states that if, for whatever reason, the vice president and a majority of sitting Cabinet secretaries decide that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” they can simply put that down in writing and send it to two people — the speaker of the House and the Senate’s president pro tempore."

Forum List

Back