No Republican has challenged the credibility of Andrew McCabe's book

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?

Lawrence's Last Word: Andrew McCabe's credibility So, if Andrew McCabe is the liar like Trump claims, then how come no Republican has refuted McCabe's book? There are some seriously damaging concerns McCabe points out in the book that lead to having a SC, and yet, neither Trump or his followers have any counter arguing points that dismiss those concerns. I mean think about it, if McCabe's concerns weren't legit, why hasn't the Right explained those concerns away? Obviously McCabe and Rosenstein were spot on to inject a SC with so many indictments and guilty pleas handed over to people surrounding the Trump campaign?

And if they have no answers, then what exactly was the justification for firing McCabe?

Why was Andrew McCabe fired? What we know now

Last May, 180 former federal prosecutors who worked in the US attorney's office for the Southern District of New York signed on to a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein calling for the appointment of a special counsel to oversee the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The letter came just days after President Donald Trump fired James Comey as FBI director.

A bunch of former federal prosecutors signed a letter calling for Mueller's appointment last year — now four of them find themselves directly involved in the Michael Cohen case

They know it's all true they just don’t care. This is the most they’ll ever be able to get away with crimes and schemes.

We don't do stupid.... McCabe is already a liar an unreliable.. No need to dog pile on stupid as he is imploding all on his own and he is exposing Obama, Schumer, Pelosie, and many others as part of a failed Coup.. Why would we want to challenge that?

We don't do stupid.... McCabe is already a liar an unreliable.. No need to dog pile on stupid as he is imploding all on his own and he is exposing Obama, Schumer, Pelosie, and many others as part of a failed Coup.. Why would we want to challenge that?

Prove it. I believe every word he says.

If they made some lame ass attempt at countering McCabe's book it would likely involve something like, "but Obama," "but Hillary," or some lame ass shit along those lines.

If they made some lame ass attempt at countering McCabe's book it would likely involve something like, "but Obama," "but Hillary," or some shit along those lines.
In the mean time, we are still waiting on the rebuttal from McCabe's book. Lol!

If they made some lame ass attempt at countering McCabe's book it would likely involve something like, "but Obama," "but Hillary," or some shit along those lines.
When an idiot is self-destructing, one just gets the hell out of the way and lets him have at it.

Are you not watching the news? Trey Gowdy Was on tv the last 3 days lol

Democrats stop watching fake news

Who, he is not in Congress anymore and he does not matter.
lol you didn’t say congress and Jim Jordan has been saying just as much.. stop watching fake news

Jim Jordan, Ohio state.
Yes you are learning now lol

Ohio state sex scandal.

You haven't presented countering arguments. Telling me he is a liar is telling me nothing. "Imploding" on what? Lol! You have to give particulars if you don't want to be proven a liar yourself. What circumstances behind McCabe's decision to install a SC was wrong? Bear in mind, that there are 38 indictments, guilty pleas, and others with immunity. How is that "unreliable?"

Trump had NOTHING to do with McCabe being fired! The IG fired McCabe for repeatedly lying to the DOJ!
McCabe is currently under a series of investigations by the DOJ who have fucking ZERO do to with Trump.
Grow up asshole!
McCabe looks like he won't mind a bit of rough sex with a 300 pound biker in their prison cell.

When an idiot is self-destructing, one just gets the hell out of the way and lets him have at it.
Self destructing about what? A book you can't debunk? Lol!

You haven't presented countering arguments. Telling me he is a liar is telling me nothing. "Imploding" on what? Lol! You have to give particulars if or ayou don't want to be proven a liar yourself. What circumstances behind McCabe's decision to install a SC was wrong? Bear in mind, that there are 38 indictments, guilty pleas, and others with immunity. How is that "unreliable?"
No need for a counter argument. The facts speak for themselves.. 1. He is a proven liar.. 2. He has exposed the coup for what it was..

There is nothing to debunk.

Self destructing about what? A book you can't debunk? Lol!
Debunk?!?...A bunch of his tall tales and tin foil hat conspiracy lunacy are in contradiction to what numerous other confirmed liars -like Comey- have said....I can hardly wait until these clowns are put in front of a real prosecutor.

Forum List

Back