No NFL team for Mr. Pharmaceutical.

That's hilarious, not current at all but really, aren't you the one that lives to watch a bunch of overweight slobs, in silly costumes, fall asleep around a diamond shaped infield? You know, the steroid guys that enjoy slapping each other's asses for any reason what so ever.That Babe Ruth was a real athletic guy wasn't he?

Look!

More diddlerhead butthurt!
you should have seen Rush on the today show on mon and tues
he has lost 85 lbs
hes not so fat anymore
and since when did ones size matter in the world of ideas and ideology?

That's hilarious, not current at all but really, aren't you the one that lives to watch a bunch of overweight slobs, in silly costumes, fall asleep around a diamond shaped infield? You know, the steroid guys that enjoy slapping each other's asses for any reason what so ever.That Babe Ruth was a real athletic guy wasn't he?

Look!

you should have seen Rush on the today show on mon and tues
he has lost 85 lbs
hes not so fat anymore
and since when did ones size matter in the world of ideas and ideology?

It's funny.

Look!

More maturity on display. Get out of your Bosox pajamas and wash your mouth out with soap.

Red Sox....looking tough baby...NOT!!!!!

Last edited:

Look!

More maturity on display. Get out of your Bosox pajamas and wash your mouth out with soap.

lol ...

Coming from a shining example of maturity like yourself I'll take that as a compliment.

You think capping on the Red Sox is going to get a rise out of me or something?

The season's over for us and even though I was at the park to witness firsthand the epic meltdown of Papelbon I remain quite confident that we'll win another 95 games next year and be in the hunt which is a helluva lot more than most teams can say.

Look!

lol ...

Coming from a shining example of maturity like yourself I'll take that as a compliment.

The season's over for us and even though I was at the park to witness firsthand the epic meltdown of Papelbon I remain quite confident that we'll win another 95 games next year and be in the hunt which is a helluva lot more than most teams can say.

So, you are one of those pathetic man/boys that wears silly jerseys with your fave boy's name on the back, gets excited about drinking beer and actually think you are part of the team........ THAT is hilarious!:razz:

lol ...

So, you are one of those pathetic man/boys that wears silly jerseys with your fave boy's name on the back, gets excited about drinking beer and actually think you are part of the team........ THAT is hilarious!:razz:

I 100% bleed for my sports teams.

lol ...

I 100% bleed for my sports teams.

That's adorable, do you think you'll ever grow out of that?:razz:

No doubt that by this time tomorrow morning the right wing loons will have labeled football unAmerican and gay.

No doubt that by this time tomorrow morning the right wing loons will have labeled football unAmerican and gay.

Well, according to some on here, it's not cool to like sports!
actually, not
but its extremely hypocritical for the people saying Rush isnt good enough for them
take Irsay, that asshole didnt even have the courage to move his team in day light
he did it in the middle of the night
thats some brave asshole you got in indy
;)

actually, not
but its extremely hypocritical for the people saying Rush isnt good enough for them
take Irsay, that asshole didnt even have the courage to move his team in day light
;)

Who wants to tell Dive that the Irsay that did this has been dead for years................:eusa_shhh:

actually, not
;)

Who wants to tell Dive that the Irsay that did this has been dead for years................:eusa_shhh:
still his family

this is pure collusion by the owners, against mr limbaugh because they dont like him.

Instead of judging in a non biased way, the merit of the purchase, they are personally judging/attacking him

I wonder if they will say the same about liberal people wanting to own a team

Rush is a contraversial media figure who makes his living off of divisive politics.

He reaps what he sows.

Well, God forbid that any of us ever say what we think unless it goes along with what the majority thinks is "nice". We certainly wouldn't ever want to be "controversial" or "divisive", would we? It's downright un-American.

The free market and the NFL has put Rush Limbaugh in his place.

The NFL is all about the money.

The only reason they rejected his money was he is so controversial and far from mainstream he would lose the league money in the long run.

The Republican's need to take a hard look that he is the spokesman for his party.

The free market has given Glenn Beck the same message. he is losing advertisers.

This is not about politics. This is like Michael Vick losing his sponsors after being found to financing dog fighting. The main stream consumer will not buy products sponsored by people who do and say things that disgusts them.

Forum List

Back