No NFL team for Mr. Pharmaceutical.

The NFL to Rush:

go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg

this is pure collusion by the owners, against mr limbaugh because they dont like him.

Instead of judging in a non biased way, the merit of the purchase, they are personally judging/attacking him

I wonder if they will say the same about liberal people wanting to own a team

It's the free market in action, baby!

if i were an owner, id get rid of any player who put himself above the fans, and other players

Bart scott/some other minorities are more racist then limbaught could ever be.

its called black racism but its ok, but were good little white people

this is pure collusion by the owners, against mr limbaugh because they dont like him.

Instead of judging in a non biased way, the merit of the purchase, they are personally judging/attacking him

Rush is a contraversial media figure who makes his living off of divisive politics.

He reaps what he sows.

that would mean that no one with divisive opinion or talk show may own a team.

yeah, that makes sense.

I thought their was freedom of thought and speech in this country

apparently not, especially if your a conservative

Rush is a contraversial media figure who makes his living off of divisive politics.

He reaps what he sows.

well article i guess he will be playing with ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3kgjzUsDeg&NR=1]YouTube - De La Soul - Me, Myself And I[/ame]

He reaps what he sows.

yeah, that makes sense.

He reaps what he sows.

Pretty much. The NFL is under no obligation to allow just anybody to buy one of their franchises. What you are seeing is THEIR freedom of speech being expressed.

Funny I see them discriminating against a conservative, colluding against mr limbaugh, the owners that is

Im not a legal scholar, so perhaps they are not breaking the law, but morally they are tripe in my opinion

yeah, that makes sense.

He reaps what he sows.

Pretty much. The NFL is under no obligation to allow just anybody to buy one of their franchises. What you are seeing is THEIR freedom of speech being expressed.

Funny I see them discriminating against a conservative, colluding against mr limbaugh, the owners that is

Im not a legal scholar, so perhaps they are not breaking the law, but morally they are tripe in my opinion

yeah, that makes sense.

The NFL commish Roger Goodell, a republican and son of a former republican Senator, was one of the people to say that the Rush and his commentary are not what the NFL is looking for.

I know, but i feel they shouldnt do that, but its their league so.

I guess lol

The NFL commish Roger Goodell, a republican and son of a former republican Senator, was one of the people to say that the Rush and his commentary are not what the NFL is looking for.

I guess lol

That's pretty much what it comes down too.

he is divisive, not exactly my cup of tea, but i think a lot of people are unfairly taring and feathing him because how dare he say something they dont like and he's a conservative

I guess lol

That's pretty much what it comes down too.

And the rest of America mocks the 2% of you that mock Real America. Go for it, willow.

Certainly you aren't saying that MSNBC is Real America, nobody can be that stupid......... wait, if you even put your television on MSNBC, you are that stupid.

Last edited:
The NFL to Rush:

go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg

That's hilarious, not current at all but really, aren't you the one that lives to watch a bunch of overweight slobs, in silly costumes, fall asleep around a diamond shaped infield? You know, the steroid guys that enjoy slapping each other's asses for any reason what so ever.That Babe Ruth was a real athletic guy wasn't he?

That's hilarious, not current at all but really, aren't you the one that lives to watch a bunch of overweight slobs, in silly costumes, fall asleep around a diamond shaped infield? You know, the steroid guys that enjoy slapping each other's asses for any reason what so ever.That Babe Ruth was a real athletic guy wasn't he?

Look!

More diddlerhead butthurt!

Forum List

Back