No NFL team for Mr. Pharmaceutical.

this is pure collusion by the owners, against mr limbaugh because they dont like him.

Instead of judging in a non biased way, the merit of the purchase, they are personally judging/attacking him

I wonder if they will say the same about liberal people wanting to own a team

Rush is a contraversial media figure who makes his living off of divisive politics.

He reaps what he sows.

Well, God forbid that any of us ever say what we think unless it goes along with what the majority thinks is "nice". We certainly wouldn't ever want to be "controversial" or "divisive", would we? It's downright un-American.

You can say whatever you want just be aware that your are going to have to deal any negative consequences that result from your words.

Case in point the NFL telling Rush to get bent.

Now I know how the Jews were killed, first they were denied the "right to property", sure many Democrats are happy, they are ignorant, they wont speak out for Limbaugh, when the police state comes for the Democrats there will be nobody left to defend the Democrats.

The Democrats are now behaving like Nazis. Based on who you are you are denied rights to property.

Now I know how the Jews were killed, first they were denied the "right to property", sure many Democrats are happy, they are ignorant, they wont speak out for Limbaugh, when the police state comes for the Democrats there will be nobody left to defend the Democrats.

The Democrats are now behaving like Nazis. Based on who you are you are denied rights to property.

More butthurt from a diddlerhead.

You don't go to the supermarket to buy an NFL team. The NFL is under NO OBLIGATION to allow the sale of the team to anybody who has the money to buy one.

To compare this to the holocaust is beyond sick. It trivalizes the worst human injustice in modern history if not all history.
You should be ashamed.

You have no comprehension of what the holocaust was about. You are an idiot.

FYI-the free market denied Limbaugh ownership. It was all about the money. He was a liability to the future revenue stream for the team.

You don't understand economics.

You are a sorry sob.

uh, the "democrats" had NOTHING to do with this

New Topics

Forum List

Back