No Newt, No Way, No How!!!

theunbubba

Feb 28, 2009
Here's why No Newt!
1994 + 12 = 2006. That's the effect of Newt's insistence on term limits pledges for Conservatives back when he "led" the Contract with America.
As soon as that was "accomplished" he began talking about how the era of Reagan was over and started running around with Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton and campaigning for the likes of Scozzafava in NY 23.
It's a sure sign that he was a plant and still is.

For those I have to spell it out for. :
1994 was the year the conservative revolution took over the house and senate during Clinton's first term. 2006 was the year the democrats swept back into power in congress. Get it? Treachery at it's finest.

No Newt, No Way, No How.

*sigh* and I love Newt to death as far as a player goes, but Dini did it for me. NY23 spun my head around.

But if he's got the bucks to go to the end of this and keep Rick in front, well bless your soul Newt.

Here's why No Newt!
1994 + 12 = 2006. That's the effect of Newt's insistence on term limits pledges for Conservatives back when he "led" the Contract with America.
As soon as that was "accomplished" he began talking about how the era of Reagan was over and started running around with Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton and campaigning for the likes of Scozzafava in NY 23.

1994 was the year the conservative revolution took over the house and senate during Clinton's first term. 2006 was the year the democrats swept back into power in congress. Get it? Treachery at it's finest.

No Newt, No Way, No How.

Please tell me you are just a Paul cheerleader and you really don't understand what you are posting?

I'm falling back on Newt but not over "catch" phrases. I know the man's heart. He is an inside beltway beastie.

Now that's all good and said and I don't want to make light of it but you really look like a fool offering a No Newt No Way No How.

And please tell me this is not the newest Romney sound bite. Oh puuuuuuuuuuuuleze.

Here's why No Newt!

No Newt, No Way, No How.

Please tell me you are just a Paul cheerleader and you really don't understand what you are posting?

I'm falling back on Newt but not over "catch" phrases. I know the man's heart. He is an inside beltway beastie.

Now that's all good and said and I don't want to make light of it but you really look like a fool offering a No Newt No Way No How.

And please tell me this is not the newest Romney sound bite. Oh puuuuuuuuuuuuleze.

I can't stand Ron Paul. I don't care what you think of me. I started out being a Bachmann supporter. When she blew it by saying that 999=666, I realised she didn't have it.

Santorum is my choice.

By the way:
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/210259-two-polls-find-santorum-leading-in-michigan

You think Americans will embrace someone who brought their stillborn fetus home and had his children hug it ?

Au_Revoir_Shosanna_01.gif

Last edited:
No Newt, No Way, No How!!!

Looks like Newt has already ascertained that.

I wish he would campaign for Santorum in Georgia. Show that he really means what he says. This is just another prime example of how he's onnly out for Newt, not America.

Forum List

Back