No need to worry about Americans without health insurance

How about you giving the government whatever money you have left after taxes, to help pay the costs of those who need medical services and don't have insurance? You wouldn't do that because that would be walking the walk of your beliefs. You prefer the feds take money by force from your fellow Americans, all because you seem to think people have a right to healthcare.

nice post. I actually think if people weren't already paying for other's health care through taxes that the charitable side of people would come out a bit more

What do the conservatives plan on doing for those without health insurance? Leave it like it is where we all pick up their tab at inflated prices because they go to the emergency room.

Charities are not going to cover the uninsured. That is like saying Santa Claus will take care of it.

What is the conservatives real world solution or do they want toleave it in the mess it is now?

How about you giving the government whatever money you have left after taxes, to help pay the costs of those who need medical services and don't have insurance? You wouldn't do that because that would be walking the walk of your beliefs. You prefer the feds take money by force from your fellow Americans, all because you seem to think people have a right to healthcare.

No, health care is not a right. But the current system is not working. I for one would love to hear alternative solutions. I don't have my head set on any one solution, I want to see everyone's ideas.
I'll agree with the OP as far as, where are the proposals?

First proposal? Get Government, and the LAWYERS out of it via TORT REFORM.

MAKE those that foist LAWSUITS against Doctors PAY if they FAIL to prove their case.

Insurance for Doctors is HELL ON WHEELS by all the Lawsuits, and encouraged BY Government/Politicians.

No wonder the numbers of Doctors is going DOWN. Good people are prohibited from practicing Medicine because of greedy Blood-sucking ambulance-chasing LAWYERS, and Politicians.

Change this?> and you are over half-way to solving this puzzle. And No one wants to speak of this aspect in ANY proposal from the Congress.

Wonder why this is exactly?

Try it on for size.

nice post. I actually think if people weren't already paying for other's health care through taxes that the charitable side of people would come out a bit more

I believe there is some truth in your post blu. It is hard for people to give, when the government is raping them financially every chance they get, because more and more people want the government to wipe their butt for them. As a hard working taxpaying citizen, I resent some of my fellow Americans who feel a need to condemn me and others, because we don't give enough.

No, health care is not a right. But the current system is not working. I for one would love to hear alternative solutions. I don't have my head set on any one solution, I want to see everyone's ideas.
Citizens should take care of their own needs, whether it be an HSA, private insurance, or insurance the employer offers. Not everyone will have health insurance. Some people will go without routine medical care, because they can't afford it.

This isn't a federal issue so I am not interested in coming up with some kind of one size fits all fed plan like the President.

If the respective states want to put forth a program of some kind, they can amend their constitutions and pay for the care themselves.

I want the federal government out of my life and out of my wallet as much as possible.

The OP is nothing more than a partisan hack complaint.

Life is not fair. Government cannot grow big enough to make life fair and affordable for everyone. In my opinion, it shouldn't even try.

Exactly. And I don't want to be FORCED to pay for those that by their own poor choices put them in their predicament.

That's MY decision and one for MY charity, And *I* personally, don't want to be FORCED into charity by Gopvernment FIAT/Dictate. And this is what Obama/Congress wants to do.

Citizens should take care of their own needs, whether it be an HSA, private insurance, or insurance the employer offers. Not everyone will have health insurance. Some people will go without routine medical care, because they can't afford it.

This isn't a federal issue so I am not interested in coming up with some kind of one size fits all fed plan like the President.

If the respective states want to put forth a program of some kind, they can amend their constitutions and pay for the care themselves.

I want the federal government out of my life and out of my wallet as much as possible.

Life is not fair. Government cannot grow big enough to make life fair and affordable for everyone. In my opinion, it shouldn't even try.

Exactly. And I don't want to be FORCED to pay for those that by their own poor choices put them in their predicament.

That's MY decision and one for MY charity, And *I* personally, don't want to be FORCED into charity by Gopvernment FIAT/Dictate. And this is what Obama/Congress wants to do.

I am with ya T. The political whores in Washington are using this issue to buy votes. "Look what we did for you. The X party wouldn't take care of you, but made sure that the federal government will. It is free for you." What a hellish scam.

I do what I can charity wise but it is not my responsibility to try and save the world as it were. I am not trying to be cold and heartless, but that is the way it is.

I am with ya T. The political whores in Washington are using this issue to buy votes. "Look what we did for you. The X party wouldn't take care of you, but made sure that the federal government will. It is free for you." What a hellish scam.

I do what I can charity wise but it is not my responsibility to try and save the world as it were. I am not trying to be cold and heartless, but that is the way it is.

It's not about being cold and heartless, or the opposite.
We already have a system where those who can afford care pay for those who can't. The fact that the money is funnelled through mostly private entities doesn't change the outcome.
As heavily regulated as the insurance and health care industries are, there has to be some way to bring down costs, create easier access and doesn't cost a fortune.

We already have a system where those who can afford care pay for those who can't. The fact that the money is funnelled through mostly private entities doesn't change the outcome.
As heavily regulated as the insurance and health care industries are, there has to be some way to bring down costs, create easier access and doesn't cost a fortune.

You aren't going to drive the cost down by getting the government more involved are you? If anything, it increases the cost. Has the government ever run anything efficiently and under budget?

The conservatives have made it very clear about what they do not want to do.

Does anyone know their plan for taking care of the uninsured. Right now we are all picking up the uninsured tab when they go to the emergency room and don't pay.

There used to be a thing called charity in this country that used to take care of folks, that is until the Government became involved.

So was there another POINT to this thread other than you trashing Conservatives?

I didn't think so.

Don't forget the poor house.

Remember when Republicans used to talk about how Jesus commanded people to take care of each other? Now his followers promote "torture". Go figure.

Some solice for you my friend. It is neither Cruel, not heartless to force people to understand that GOD gives us free choice, and we are ALL born with it as recognized with the formation of this Republic by the Founders.

Freewill is a good thing. Government's WILL by FORCE is bad. At least WE have learned this...er...umm, at least some of us have.

Be it yet your heart be still. for you're in the best of company, and the History of US, and the Founders has bourne this out. Their message was clear, and why apologize for it for the sake of apologizing to those that would take it from you?

Time to get mean. For it is forced upon you that propose to take your freedom, your very God-Given liberty from you.

So stop my friend. :eusa_hand: GIVE 'em HELL, or have HELL imposed upon YOU by them, before they negate or OUTLAW your choice.

Time to STOP the enablers of BAD HABITS by others at YOUR expense.

Last edited:

Does anyone know their plan for taking care of the uninsured. Right now we are all picking up the uninsured tab when they go to the emergency room and don't pay.

There used to be a thing called charity in this country that used to take care of folks, that is until the Government became involved.

So was there another POINT to this thread other than you trashing Conservatives?

I didn't think so.

Remember when Republicans used to talk about how Jesus commanded people to take care of each other? Now his followers promote "torture". Go figure.

Do you ever get tired of creating partisan hack posts? I got news for you. No political party is immune from criticism. The D's and R's both have dirty hands.

You aren't going to drive the cost down by getting the government more involved are you? If anything, it increases the cost. Has the government ever run anything efficiently and under budget?

I'm like a lot of people. I'm not "for" or "against" anything without hearing the plan. I don't like what's in Congress right now, but I'm all for reform. More involvement, less involvement, let's hear the real arguments for all sides so we can judge for ourselves.
I mean, seriously, we put men on the Moon four decades ago but can't figure out how to make a tylenol tablet in a hospital cost less than buying 2 whole bottles at the supermarket?

If you let the poor die off because they can't afford health care, who's going to do the shit jobs? Immigrants? But they'll die off too because they won't be able to afford health care.

I'm like a lot of people. I'm not "for" or "against" anything without hearing the plan. I don't like what's in Congress right now, but I'm all for reform. More involvement, less involvement, let's hear the real arguments for all sides so we can judge for ourselves.
I mean, seriously, we put men on the Moon four decades ago but can't figure out how to make a tylenol tablet in a hospital cost less than buying 2 whole bottles at the supermarket?

One of the answers is to get the federal red tape out of the equation. The political whores want to create more red tape under the guise of making healthcare reform better for one and all. Bull. In my opinion, the feds don't belong in the picture.

Let the respective states deal with tort reform as they will.

Edited to add: I want the government to get back to the Constitution, not farther from it. I don't need to hear all the options. Either the feds should be involved or they shouldn't per the Constitution. If they shouldn't be involved, then I am about helping to educate people on that, as well as being a thorn in the flesh of the whores in Washington.

Last edited:

I didn't think so.

Do you ever get tired of creating partisan hack posts? I got news for you. No political party is immune from criticism. The D's and R's both have dirty hands.

It's More than D's/R's. It is Dumbasses that foist this kind of thinking, especially invoking the name of Christ, to that which they DON"T belive in the first place?

To them I say SHOW where Christ would take a political stance in today's environ?

He wouldn't and would rather tell you that it is a decision between yourself, and GOD, and for NO OTHER MAN to judge?

And something that YOU will have to account for between YOU and GOD?

For Jesus wasn't partisan to start with.

Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and Give unto GOD what is God's.

It was a PERSONAL decision for the individual MAN to take up with his creator.

So the Jesus defense is a weak one by the Statist as to force YOU into capitulation.

It is a personal decision, and not for ANYONE to make for you, but YOU as to your charity.ot even a Government that forces it upon you.

So this dumbass that foisted this 'CHRIST' line upon you clearly has NO understanding of what Christ was here for, and does it purely for HIS nefarious purpose, and may GOD have mercy on him when he is asked to account for his statement.

One of the answers is to get the federal red tape out of the equation. The political whores want to create more red tape under the guise of making healthcare reform better for one and all. Bull. In my opinion, the feds don't belong in the picture.

I'm all for tort reform if it's done right. There are a lot of bottom feeders out there not just on the legal eagle side, but also on the malpractice insurers' side. The back scratching needs to stop.
But there are people who are genuinely harmed, and those people have to continue to be entitled to a day in court and to compensation upon proof of injury.

Some solice for you my friend. It is neither Cruel, not heartless to force people to understand that GOD gives us free choice, and we are ALL born with it as recognized with the formation of this Republic by the Founders.

Freewill is a good thing. Government's WILL by FORCE is bad. At least WE have learned this...er...umm, at least some of us have.

Be it yet your heart be still. for you're in the best of company, and the History of US, and the Founders has bourne this out. Their message was clear, and why apologize for it for the sake of apologizing to those that would take it from you?

Time to get mean. For it is forced upon you that propose to take your freedom, your very God-Given liberty from you.

So stop my friend. :eusa_hand: GIVE 'em HELL, or have HELL imposed upon YOU by them, before they negate or OUTLAW your choice.

Time to STOP the enablers of BAD HABITS by others at YOUR expense.

I am all about fighting the good fight T.

I didn't think so.

The ABOVE is a clear course kids NOT to follow. And clearly this MORON has no clue as to what JESUS was all about.

Nice try DUMBASS. *YOU FAIL*

I'm all for tort reform if it's done right. There are a lot of bottom feeders out there not just on the legal eagle side, but also on the malpractice insurers' side. The back scratching needs to stop.
But there are people who are genuinely harmed, and those people have to continue to be entitled to a day in court and to compensation upon proof of injury.

It is wrong when someone gets screwed over by "the man." Keep the feds out and let the states deal with it. It will never be perfect but at least the proper constitutional role of government will be there.

No comment on the legal eagle side. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back