No need to salute those who are already burning in Hell

José

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
What right did America and Russia have to interfere in the internal affairs of a country artificially separated by a foreign war/facing a civil war?

What right did America and Russia have to take what would be a small, quick civil war and turn it into a wholesale massacre that led to the death of 1 million vietnamese and afghan civilians?

What kind of morally depraved individual expect me to “salute” the memory of a soldier who participated in those acts of aggression?

I say:

Fuck all my family ties...

I would never respect a scoundrel just because I happen to share his genes...

If my father, brother or uncle had participated in a failed, useless war against any third world country that never harmed my country like Vietnam or Afghanistan I would never expect anyone to salute their memory.

If anything I would ask people to go to Washington D.C. or Moscow and piss on their monument.

José;631894 said:
If anything I would ask people to go to Washington D.C. or Moscow and piss on their monument.
So quit hiding behind a messageboard and do it then, tough guy. What's stopping you? Why would you ask other people to act out out on how you felt? You know why you wouldn't do it, it's because you'd have a boot in your ass before you could get your zipper down and put your tiny dick in your hand. You fucking coward.

Originally posted by Dirt McGirt
So quit hiding behind a messageboard and do it then, tough guy. What's stopping you? Why would you ask other people to act out out on how you felt? You know why you wouldn't do it, it's because you'd have a boot in your ass before you could get your zipper down and put your tiny dick in your hand. You fucking coward.

No.

I wouldn't do it because those fuckers already got what they deserved for not having the same respect for the sovereignty of Vietnam and Afghanistan they had for the sovereignty of America and Russia.

A bullet in the head and a return ticket to home in a body bag.

José;631926 said:
No.

I wouldn't do it because those fuckers already got what they deserved for not having the same respect for the sovereignty of Vietnam and Afghanistan they had for the sovereignty of America and Russia.

A bullet in the head and a return ticket to home in a body bag.

So you're one of those mental giants who blame the grunts for wars of ideology that always begin with politicians?

The US originally went into Vietnam as a UN force to replace the departing French.

The US provided advisors, weapons and material to the government of S Vietnam at THEIR request, so they could defend themselves against a communist aggressor.

Do try and educate yourself on the topic prior to rambling your ass on any further. You don't even know WTF you're protesting about.

Gunny

This thread was motivated by these two moronic posts.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
You've proven it. Warmongers and chickenhawks don't give a single shit for a fallen Veteran of the United States Of America whether dead or alive. This has lain here since November 21, 2007 and not a single response. Fuck You Too. That's what this veteran feels right now.

Originally posted by jillian
Read it again. He didn't blame anyone for his brother's death. He said his thread has been there since november and not a single person wished him a restful sleep or gave a salute to his service.

Hey, blues... I never saw the thread. I'm sorry for your loss.

I believe everybody involved in Vietnam should be treated like that relative the whole family is too embarassed to talk about.

If the american people refrained from giving vietnam war veterans and KIA hero treatment and just kept a low profile, somewhat embarassed by what their political and military leadershipTOGETHER WITH THE GRUNTS did in Vietnam I surely wouldn’t feel like urinating on their monuments and graves.

Originally posted by CSM
Clearly trolling. How truly sad.

Come on, buddy.

People like you are always talking about nuking the Middle East as a way to fight terrorism and I continue to take you seriously.

I don't call you a troll for this.

Certified super patriotic american clowns surely, but not trolls.

You should reciprocate since I'm not advocating mass killing just pissing on a stone.

Except for the whole South Vietnam was a nation part and that it was destroyed not by an internal struggle but an invasion of 25 North Vietnamese Divisions, I guess you might have had a point. Well on second thought, not even then.

Perhaps if you had bothered to learn some actual history you may have been able to fathom that part. I suggest you go to your local VFW and spout your garbage, then if able let us know what happened.

José;631981 said:
Come on, buddy.

People like you are always talking about nuking the Middle East as a way to fight terrorism and I continue to take you seriously.

I don't call you a troll for this.

Certified super patriotic american clowns surely, but not trolls.

You should reciprocate since I'm not advocating mass killing just pissing on a stone.

LMAO. Now you're begging people to take you seriously. Pa-the-tic.

You should have known that nobody was going to take you seriously for starting a thread about "morally depraved individuals" after you, yourself, made past comments condoning violence against women. You're garbage, Jose. I hope you live in Cuba. You deserve a lifetime of poverty in a police state.

Originally posted by RetiredGySgt
Except for the whole South Vietnam was a nation part and that it was destroyed not by an internal struggle but an invasion of 25 North Vietnamese Divisions, I guess you might have had a point. Well on second thought, not even then.

Perhaps if you had bothered to learn some actual history you may have been able to fathom that part. I suggest you go to your local VFW and spout your garbage, then if able let us know what happened.

The question regarding the legitimacy of South Vietnam is immaterial.

The real issue is that America had as much right to interfere in their civil war as Vietnam had a right to interfere with America's.

And not only that, America is responsible for the fact that Vietnam was utterly destroyed and nothing good came out of it:

No capitalism.

No democratic society.

No nothing.

The country was devastated for nothing, and the responsability for its useless destruction falls squarely on the US that decided to interfere in their civil war to safeguard the aforementioned values.

If America minded her own business 1 million vietnamese would be alive today.

And if this legacy of mountains of corpses was not gruesome enough, we still have to put up with a bunch of retards saying:

"Thanks for your service, blah, blah, blah..."

Well, take your service and shove it where the sun don't shine.

All the fire of hell is too little for what America and those scumbags did to Vietnam.

José;632050 said:
The question regarding the legitimacy of South Vietnam is immaterial.

The real issue is that America had as much right to interfere in their civil war as Vietnam had a right to interfere with America's.

And not only that, America is responsible for the fact that Vietnam was utterly destroyed and nothing good came out of it:

No capitalism.

No democratic society.

No nothing.

The country was devastated for nothing, and the responsability for its useless destruction falls squarely on the US that decided to interfere in their civil war to safeguard the aforementioned values.

If America minded her own business 1 million vietnamese would be alive today.

And if this legacy of mountains of corpses was not gruesome enough, we still have to put up with a bunch of retards saying:

"Thanks for your service, blah, blah, blah..."

Well, take your service and shove it where the sun don't shine.

All the fire of hell is too little for what America and those scumbags did to Vietnam.

It was not a civil war. South Vietnam was a legit Country. It did not fall to an insurgency it was INVADED by another Country.

José;631978 said:
Gunny

This thread was motivated by these two moronic posts.

I believe everybody involved in Vietnam should be treated like that relative the whole family is too embarassed to talk about.

If the american people refrained from giving vietnam war veterans and KIA hero treatment and just kept a low profile, somewhat embarassed by what their political and military leadershipTOGETHER WITH THE GRUNTS did in Vietnam I surely wouldn’t feel like urinating on their monuments and graves.

I guess you missed my point. Your opinion is stupid and not based on any real facts. Apparently, you are one of those people that needs a Shrike missile to fly up your ass before you figure out all too late that just perhaps you need to fight.

Your initial claim is that the US invaded South Vietnam. The US in fact did not. Therefore, your opinion of Vietnam vets is based on a lie.

The Taliban was harboring Osama bin Laden and refused to turn him over. Justification enough to take them out. So, your insinuation that the invasion was unjustified is bullshit. Need a clue? There's a big fucking hole in the ground for you in NYC.

Third, if you would like to meet me at a Veteran's memorial and piss on it, I might be more than willing to accomodate you, but I guarantee you ain't going to like the method in which I explain the error of your ways.

Originally posted by Dirt McGirt
LMAO. Now you're begging people to take you seriously. Pa-the-tic.

You should have known that nobody was going to take you seriously for starting a thread about "morally depraved individuals" after you, yourself, made past comments condoning violence against women. You're garbage, Jose. I hope you live in Cuba. You deserve a lifetime of poverty in a police state.

According to Joyce's theory Hispanics and Latinos in general consider as one of their cultural rights to beat and rape women.

So when I threatened the female members of the board I was just using my cultural prerogatives :badgrin:

In fact I forgot to exercise them for most of my life....

Never spanked or raped a single woman, can you believe that...

I'm a bad Latino according to Joyce.

But seriously, Kathianne, jillian, Stephanie etc, have already forgiven me for that one and when I'm almost forgetting the whole crap completely a jackass has to show up and remind me of it over and over.

José;632080 said:
According to Joyce's theory Hispanics and Latinos in general consider as one of their cultural rights to beat and rape women.

So when I threatened the female members of the board I was just using my cultural prerogatives :badgrin:

In fact I forgot to exercise them for most of my life....

Never spanked or raped a single woman, can you believe that...

I'm a bad Latino according to Joyce.

But seriously, Kathianne, jillian, Stephanie etc, have already forgiven me for that one and when I'm almost forgetting the whole crap completely a jackass has to show up and remind me of it over and over.

Why does Jose cry after sex?

Because of the pepperspray.

To all americans who refuse to say "Thanks for your service" to an american veteran who fought in Vietnam:

You have my deepest respect.

You are the living proof that one can be a american patriot without being a super patriotic american clown.

To all americans who see no problem saying "Thanks for your service" to an american soldier who participated in the destruction of Vietnam:

I would like to urinate on the Veteran's memorial of your town and save a little for your mouth too.

This thread seems to be destined to the taunting area or even the thrash can...

But I was totally serious when I said that any manifestation of gratitute for the service of military men and women in Vietnam shows a total disregard for the human suffering imposed by the US foreign policy decisions on the people of Vietnam.

A disregard that borders on psycopathy.

Psychoblues and jillian should be ashamed of themselves.

José;632111 said:
This thread seems to be destined to the taunting area or even the thrash can...

But I was totally serious when I said that any manifestation of gratitute for the service of military men and women in Vietnam shows a total disregard for the human suffering imposed by the US foreign policy decisions on the people of Vietnam.

A disregard that borders on psycopathy.

Psychoblues and jillian should be ashamed of themselves.

Tell that to the millions that died AFTER the "revolution" by fleeing the murderous regime imposed or BY that regime. Tell that the hundreds of thousands that risk life and limb to escape on sinking boats and through jungles, that would rather have been imprisoned in Thailand on the hopes of asylum then try to live in a North Controlled South Vietnam. That would rather have drowned in the ocean then stay in your "paradise".

Again you idiot, South Vietnam was not conquered from an insurgency, it was invaded and occupied by NORTH Vietnam. The insurgency ceased to exist during the TET offensive. You remember the one where as the South and Allies reclaimed areas they found hundreds of murdered teachers and other government officials.

You may want to bone up on some real history and not your delusional antiwar concepts.

Originally posted by RetiredGySgt
Tell that to the millions that died AFTER the "revolution" by fleeing the murderous regime imposed or BY that regime. Tell that the hundreds of thousands that risk life and limb to escape on sinking boats and through jungles, that would rather have been imprisoned in Thailand on the hopes of asylum then try to live in a North Controlled South Vietnam. That would rather have drowned in the ocean then stay in your "paradise".

Again you idiot, South Vietnam was not conquered from an insurgency, it was invaded and occupied by NORTH Vietnam. The insurgency ceased to exist during the TET offensive. You remember the one where as the South and Allies reclaimed areas they found hundreds of murdered teachers and other government officials.

You may want to bone up on some real history and not your delusional antiwar concepts.

This is exactly what I said before...

The refugees, all the murdered vietnamese civilians killed by both sides.

America took what would be a small, quick civil war after the french pullout and turned it into a wholesale slaughter that lasted until 75.

And stop trying to legitimise the partition, please. You’re not debating Vietnam with one of the little children Kathianne teaches History to.

The two politically divided halves of Vietnam were about as legimate as the townships and black republics of South Africa under apartheid.

Vietnam had zero to do with the fall of comunism and the protection of Southeast Asia against comunism could be achieved with a tiny fraction of the material and human costs of the war.

And now we have to put up with these imbeciles saying “thanks for your service”.

Wake up people.

“Their service” was to raze the entire country to the ground without getting anything good from it.

What kind of neurological turd an individual has to have inside his thick skull to express gratitude for the “service” of inflicting almost two decades of carnage upon a small, divided nation that never hurt the US in any shape or form?

I have seen many road whores in my life that had more morals and compassion than most of the members of this board.

I bet Psychoblues and jillian didn’t even have the destruction of Vietnam in mind when they expressed their desire to see people thanking these men for their “service” so I won’t hold this against them.

But the mere attitude of “thanking” an individual for what basically amounts to two decades of pain and misery inflicted on the vietnamese people by America’s disastrous intervention in their internal conflict reveals the level of mindless, nationalistic indoctrination the average super patriotic american clown is subjected to.

My desire to piss on the Washington D.C. monument can be understood as an drastic attempt to wake up this clowns from their nationalist depravation.

José;632105 said:
To all americans who refuse to say "Thanks for your service" to an american veteran who fought in Vietnam:

You have my deepest respect.

You are the living proof that one can be a american patriot without being a super patriotic american clown.

To all americans who see no problem saying "Thanks for your service" to an american soldier who participated in the destruction of Vietnam:

I would like to urinate on the Veteran's memorial of your town and save a little for your mouth too.

One can't be an American ANYTHING without those veterans you spit on, and you damned sure ain't no patriot. You're an ungrateful idiot who bases his hatred on lies.

I'm REALLY impressed that you hide behind the anonymity of the internet and talk shit about pissing on this and that when you obviously don't have the balls to do it for real.

The fact you're still alive and talking shit is proof enouogh of THAT.

Forum List

Back