No need to salute those who are already burning in Hell

Discussion in 'Military' started by José, Dec 16, 2007.

1. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    What right did America and Russia have to interfere in the internal affairs of a country artificially separated by a foreign war/facing a civil war?

What right did America and Russia have to take what would be a small, quick civil war and turn it into a wholesale massacre that led to the death of 1 million vietnamese and afghan civilians?

What kind of morally depraved individual expect me to “salute” the memory of a soldier who participated in those acts of aggression?

I say:

Fuck all my family ties...

I would never respect a scoundrel just because I happen to share his genes...

If my father, brother or uncle had participated in a failed, useless war against any third world country that never harmed my country like Vietnam or Afghanistan I would never expect anyone to salute their memory.

If anything I would ask people to go to Washington D.C. or Moscow and piss on their monument.

2. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Bad Mother****er

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    So quit hiding behind a messageboard and do it then, tough guy. What's stopping you? Why would you ask other people to act out out on how you felt? You know why you wouldn't do it, it's because you'd have a boot in your ass before you could get your zipper down and put your tiny dick in your hand. You fucking coward.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    No.

I wouldn't do it because those fuckers already got what they deserved for not having the same respect for the sovereignty of Vietnam and Afghanistan they had for the sovereignty of America and Russia.

A bullet in the head and a return ticket to home in a body bag.

4. Dirt McGirt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    Because you're a cowardly pussy with no convictions.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    So you're one of those mental giants who blame the grunts for wars of ideology that always begin with politicians?

The US originally went into Vietnam as a UN force to replace the departing French.

The US provided advisors, weapons and material to the government of S Vietnam at THEIR request, so they could defend themselves against a communist aggressor.

Do try and educate yourself on the topic prior to rambling your ass on any further. You don't even know WTF you're protesting about.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    Clearly trolling. How truly sad.

7. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    Gunny

This thread was motivated by these two moronic posts.

I believe everybody involved in Vietnam should be treated like that relative the whole family is too embarassed to talk about.

If the american people refrained from giving vietnam war veterans and KIA hero treatment and just kept a low profile, somewhat embarassed by what their political and military leadershipTOGETHER WITH THE GRUNTS did in Vietnam I surely wouldn’t feel like urinating on their monuments and graves.

8. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    Come on, buddy.

People like you are always talking about nuking the Middle East as a way to fight terrorism and I continue to take you seriously.

I don't call you a troll for this.

Certified super patriotic american clowns surely, but not trolls.

You should reciprocate since I'm not advocating mass killing just pissing on a stone.

9. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,927
    Except for the whole South Vietnam was a nation part and that it was destroyed not by an internal struggle but an invasion of 25 North Vietnamese Divisions, I guess you might have had a point. Well on second thought, not even then.

Perhaps if you had bothered to learn some actual history you may have been able to fathom that part. I suggest you go to your local VFW and spout your garbage, then if able let us know what happened.

10. Dirt McGirt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    LMAO. Now you're begging people to take you seriously. Pa-the-tic.

You should have known that nobody was going to take you seriously for starting a thread about "morally depraved individuals" after you, yourself, made past comments condoning violence against women. You're garbage, Jose. I hope you live in Cuba. You deserve a lifetime of poverty in a police state.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1