NO MORE!...We Must Stop The 40-Year Old Obsession With Iran

Wikki is not a source------It is written by propagandaists

9-11 Review: Operation Ajax

Operation Ajax (1953)

Cold War Museum

CIA finally admits it masterminded Iran’s 1953 coup

It's public knowledge you ignoramus. The CIA even admitted it.

Got it now?

Bullshit

Still waiting for your link to unbiased proof that Operation Ajax did not result in the overthrow?

Oh...that's right....you don't have one.

Get some proof or you and your baseless ramblings will be ignored....ding dong.

you are asking ME to PROVE A NEGATIVE? that's kinda funny----the onus on YOU ----to "prove" your idiot assertion is true-------and to justify your support of present day IRAN AND ITS MACHINATIONS

Iran is not killing tens of thousands of people like Saudi Arabia is.

We need to get out of many countries, Time to quit being the world police and bring our troops home.

Wikki is not a source------It is written by propagandaists

9-11 Review: Operation Ajax

Operation Ajax (1953)

Cold War Museum

CIA finally admits it masterminded Iran’s 1953 coup

It's public knowledge you ignoramus. The CIA even admitted it.

Got it now?

Bullshit

Still waiting for your link to unbiased proof that Operation Ajax did not result in the overthrow?

Oh...that's right....you don't have one.

Get some proof or you and your baseless ramblings will be ignored....ding dong.

you are asking ME to PROVE A NEGATIVE? that's kinda funny----the onus on YOU ----to "prove" your idiot assertion is true-------and to justify your support of present day IRAN AND ITS MACHINATIONS

Iran is not killing tens of thousands of people like Saudi Arabia is.

Iran is killing the people in Yemen------talk to a Yemeni-----we have lots
in the USA. It helps if the Yemeni with whom you speak----TRUSTS
YOU. ---------it is not likely that he would unless you have a real link to
that country.

Denizen , McRocket , Natural Citizen , et al. I wouldn't argue with irosie91 about Middle East affairs if I were you. You're in over your head and there are sharks in the area. There a few Iranians on the board who would also disagree with you.

We are way over your head.

Are you using your 'Iranians' for flotation?

you think you know more about Iran than do Iranians?

You have claimed you were a Yemeni. Now you are claiming to be an Iranian?

I don't believe you are either Yemeni or Iranian.

Denizen , McRocket , Natural Citizen , et al. I wouldn't argue with irosie91 about Middle East affairs if I were you. You're in over your head and there are sharks in the area. There a few Iranians on the board who would also disagree with you.

I'll ring up Roudy and RoccoR and see what they have to say. Both are offline now.

I never claimed that I am a Yemeni or an Iranian-----my husband is
a Yemeni------I have lots of Iranian relatives. -------I am a YANKEE DOODLE DANDY

I'll ring up Roudy and RoccoR and see what they have to say. Both are offline now.

You could try necromancy with Hitler and Eichmann who are more like your ilk.

They are both "offline" now.

Last edited:

a Yemeni------I have lots of Iranian relatives. -------I am a YANKEE DOODLE DANDY

You are more likely reading and publishing from scripts provided to you by your handler.

You could try necromancy with Hitler and Eichmann who are more like your ilk.

Stay on subject, rookie,

You are more likely reading and publishing from scripts provided to you by your handler.

you are more likely getting your information from your pimp

You profess expertise in pimps?

yes------I read their literature Malcolm X was a pimp

When you ring up Rocco, please point him directly to me, so that he and I can discuss America's foreign policy with these middle eastern nations. We've met here before, and I've always found him to be competent to discuss these matters intelligently. The last time I talked to him, we were discussing how Israel helped to create Hamas in order to counter Arafat, as well as America's moral responsibility given that the Palestinians ended up electing Hamas because 'democracy.'

Thanks.

Last edited:

yes------I read their literature Malcolm X was a pimp

You probably acquire a lot of information from the back of public toilet doors.

not lately------but in the course of my life I did read just about any
print that appeared before my eyes. BTW----for the record---the
seven year old Yemeni girl reported dead ---PROBABLY died of
cholera. Cholera is ENDEMIC in Yemen----it tends to break out
during times of conflict. The present conflict is a machination of
Iran. Iran armed the SHIITE minority----called HOUTHIS-----their
main area of conflict was SANAA---the capital city -----the streets ran
red with blood because of the Iranian galvanized violence. ------Iran
has even planted Hezbollah animals in Yemen. Iran is HUNGRY for
the PORT CITIES of Yemen ----control of which would give them
lots of control over SHIPPING thru the red sea-------VITAL FOR WORLD
TRADE ----largely in oil. I have no interest in Iran and its bomb quest---
control over the port cities of Yemen is a MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM

Thank you, Dr. Paul.

Ron Paul is a loon – and libertarianism is naïve, reactionary nonsense – but in this case Paul is partially correct: not only is the United States’ hostility toward Iran unwarranted and counterproductive, but it in fact benefits the hardliners in the regime keeping extremists in power.

The Iranian people are inclined to more moderate leadership, but as long as the United States maintains the harsh rhetoric and hostile policies concerning Iran, the Iranian people will continue to support the hardliners and extremists.

Yes, Iran with its current government is a threat and poses a danger to the Region – but the threat is not going to be eliminated the result of America’s currently policy toward Iran, and indeed that policy serves only to render Iran that much more dangerous, further destabilizing the ME.

People are disregarding the fact that the USA deposed the 35th democratically elected prime minister of Iran, Mohammad Mosaddegh.

The USA imposed the despot Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi to rule Iran until the people overthrew the corrupt despot.

oncr again lack of education, low IQ and perhaps even extra chromosome come into play.

Persian Constitution of 1906 - Wikipedia

The monarchy of Iran was well established and the Persian constitution gave him the right dismiss prime ministers.
So he wasn’t “imposed” on them. Persia had been a monarchy for 2000 years. And the shah had been on the Peacock Throne since 1941.

Forum List

Back