Things Democrats Don't Beive In

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
Most of us have a healthy sense of what to believe. Unicorns and the Easter Bunny, not real. Many democrats however have a baffling sense of what is real or not.

1. The Caravan - they claim it does not exist.
2. Government Corruption - The huge, ever expanding government is pure as the driven snow. No deep state.
3. Voter Fraud - Not even possible, right?
4. Personal Responsibility - People should never fail, because government provides all.

Some of the things they do believe in are equally odd. They are sure that everyone is racist and hates them. They think political ideas are racial, religious, gender oriented, ect.

Please help me fill in some of things democrats are sure do not exist.

Most of us have a healthy sense of what to believe. Unicorns and the Easter Bunny, not real. Many democrats however have a baffling sense of what is real or not.

2. Government Corruption - The huge, ever expanding government is pure as the driven snow. No deep state.
4. Personal Responsibility - People should never fail, because government provides all.

Some of the things they do believe in are equally odd. They are sure that everyone is racist and hates them. They think political ideas are racial, religious, gender oriented, ect.

More right wing lies:

1. No left winger says the caravan doesn't exist. But it isn't an "invasion" or even a real problem other than in Trump's mind. These caravans have been arriving for years, without incident. Trump is using the caravans to gin up anti-immigrant fervor and to create an imaginary crisis.

2. No one said that the government is a pure as the driven snow or that there isn't corruption. But that doesn't mean there is a "Deep State" except in spy novels and Trump's mind.

3. Voter fraud is NOT a problem.

4. Just bullshit. Utter bullshit.

No left winger says the caravan doesn't exist. But it isn't an "invasion"...
It’s the textbook definition of an invasion, sweetie. Even Mexico’s own government (federal and local such as Tijuana’s) have now stated that this is an unsustainable, catastrophic situation and they are pissed.

Do us a favor and stick with issues up there in Canada. Nobody here in the greatest nation in the world is interested in your bullshit. Ok? Thanks.

Little late in the day for a circle jerk, but I admire the moxie.

More right wing lies:

1. No left winger says the caravan doesn't exist. But it isn't an "invasion" or even a real problem other than in Trump's mind. These caravans have been arriving for years, without incident. Trump is using the caravans to gin up anti-immigrant fervor and to create an imaginary crisis.

2. No one said that the government is a pure as the driven snow or that there isn't corruption. But that doesn't mean there is a "Deep State" except in spy novels and Trump's mind.

3. Voter fraud is NOT a problem.

4. Just bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Many have claimed the Caravan is not a threat, and that is reasonable, but a large amount actually claimed the caravan did not even exist. The media helped them reach this stunning conclusion.

I find it interesting that dems laugh at the idea of corruption. Democrats never get convicted because they ARE pure as the driven snow, right? There are entire books about corruption in the FBI, DOJ, and let's not forget the weaponized IRS.

On voter fraud, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

The democrats destroyed families with welfare, killing marriage rates and generating systemic poverty. That is far from bullshit. The intentions may be good, but people are being driven to dependency.

I don't beive you.

Things Democrat’s don’t believe in

God
Genetics
Work
The constitution
Family
Patriotism
Elections
Self reliance
Live babies

God
Genetics
Work
The constitution
Family
Patriotism
Elections
Self reliance
Live babies
I'm a Democrat and I believe in all of them, except for the first one listed.

God
Genetics
Work
The constitution
Family
Patriotism
Elections
Self reliance
Live babies
I'm a Democrat and I believe in all of them, except for the first one listed.

Then that makes you a fool for supporting a party which doesn’t believe in any of them.

Why do you care what Democrats believe in?

If you don't believe in God then you don't believe in objective truth.

That is why Democrats find it so easy to lie. In their world view, there is no difference between the truth and a lie.

Democrats (even non-radicalized ones because, they voted D) do not believe in fact, truth, God, America, patriotism, equal opportunity, individual freedom or identity, the right of an unborn to be born, the traditional family unit, concepts of right and wrong, or the sanctity of a child's body.

That is why Democrats find it so easy to lie. In their world view, there is no difference between the truth and a lie.

And it’s why they slide into baby killing, male on male anal athletics and developed a seething hatred for decency.
Without God they have no standard of truth. Only easily inflamed emotion. That’s why the liberal men seem so feminine.

Hilarious. Totally absurd, but hilarious nonetheless.

Only communists and animals don’t believe in God. And I’m not sure some of the higher animals aren’t dimly aware of Him.

Forum List

Back