“We’re the Democrats: We did not uphold our responsibility to the American people”

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The only people who don’t get are the left-wing minions who worship at the feet of the elected Democrats in exchange for government table scraps. The fact that they still haven’t figured out why blue-collar middle America elected a billionaire New York businessman to the White House is comical.
“In doing so,” he wrote, “we betrayed and insulted our primary constituency, and we squandered the opportunity to elect the first woman to the position of the presidency of the U.S.A. Then, instead of taking responsibility for our well-deserved failure and loss, we insisted upon vilifying those who defeated us appropriately and honestly in the honorable democratic process.”
I’ve said it for the last decade now. The Democrat Party has been completely hijacked. They are made up of exclusively marxist/communists.

Jordan Peterson pens campaign pledge and apology for identity politics he wishes Dems would deliver

The only people who don’t get are the left-wing minions who worship at the feet of the elected Democrats in exchange for government table scraps. The fact that they still haven’t figured out why blue-collar middle America elected a billionaire New York businessman to the White House is comical.
“In doing so,” he wrote, “we betrayed and insulted our primary constituency, and we squandered the opportunity to elect the first woman to the position of the presidency of the U.S.A. Then, instead of taking responsibility for our well-deserved failure and loss, we insisted upon vilifying those who defeated us appropriately and honestly in the honorable democratic process.”
I’ve said it for the last decade now. The Democrat Party has been completely hijacked. They are made up of exclusively marxist/communists.

Jordan Peterson pens campaign pledge and apology for identity politics he wishes Dems would deliver

We did figure it out and sent a message which only grow louder.

We did figure it out and sent a message which only grow louder.

What? Squeak up. I can't hear you. :laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

Forum List

Back