No Indictment in Eric Garner Case

Whether the arrest itself was warranted or not makes NO difference unless you are arguing that the choke hold can be used as long as Garner deserved to be arrested.

Is that your argument
How did you jump to that conclusion?

WTF?

listen

if you RESIST a lawful arrest and die as a result, the cop is not guilty of murder or manslaughter

However,
IF the cop is trying to ILLEGALLY arrest you, then you have a right to resist, and thus the cop could be charged with such.

IN THIS CASE, the GJ was instructed that the arrest was a legal arrest and to proceed from there.

Therefor, the GJ was not asked to ascertain whether the arrest was legal or not. They were only asked to ascertain whether the choke hold killed Garner.

At some point you idiots HAVE To start educating yourself before you post.

if you RESIST a lawful arrest and die as a result, the cop is not guilty of murder or manslaughter
You actually believe there has never been a cop who used excessive force during a lawful arrest?

Jesus you are dense

I believe THIS cop used excessive force during a lawful arrest.

That has ZERO bearing on what we were discussing. You made a claim that we didn't know if the arrest was valid or not, and I said it didn't matter, that the GJ didn't even consider that, you then argued with me.

I am, as always, 100% right. Whether Garner deserved to be arrested or not is irrelevant to whether this cop used excessive force or not. PERIOD.

IF the cop is trying to ILLEGALLY arrest you, then you have a right to resist, and thus the cop could be charged with such.
Except you DON'T have a right to resist an illegal arrest. You are still required to submit and file appropriate civil/criminal charges.

Incorrect again my stupid friend.

First , you need to understand what an unlawful arrest is, as I said it is not simply "hey I'm innocent"

A police officer can't just walk up and grab a woman and throw her in his car for no good reason, as an example.

She has a right to resist.

IN THIS CASE, the GJ was instructed that the arrest was a legal arrest and to proceed from there.
Can you prove that claim?

no because unlike in the Wilson case, GJ testimony hasn't been released, but common sense tells a rational person that the G was told why the arrest was affected.

Common sense also tells us that MULTIPLE police officers aren't going to be involved in an unlawful arrest One or two? Maybe 7 or 8? No way.

You do NOT have a right to resist a lawful arrest.
Since the GJ denied the right to a jury trail, how will we find out if the NYPD had probable cause to arrest Garner on the day he died?

The GJ which investigated his death had NOTHING to do with probable cause over the arrest. NOTHING.

Whether it was a legal arrest or not has no bearing on whether the choke hold killed him.

If you resist arrest, the burden shifts to YOU to prove it was an illegal arrest. The police then become the defendants and don't have to prove they are innocent.

I'm sorry that you don't understand that, but it is true.
How do you prove it, if you're dead, without a trial?

Since the GJ denied the right to a jury trail, how will we find out if the NYPD had probable cause to arrest Garner on the day he died?

The GJ which investigated his death had NOTHING to do with probable cause over the arrest. NOTHING.

Whether it was a legal arrest or not has no bearing on whether the choke hold killed him.

If you resist arrest, the burden shifts to YOU to prove it was an illegal arrest. The police then become the defendants and don't have to prove they are innocent.

Your family sues the fuck out of the jurisdiction.

Why bother with this idiot? He's only here to get his pathetic day making continual arguments that have no legal bases.

Hopefully they will.

Hopefully they will.

I think they should to

Why bother with this idiot? He's only here to get his pathetic day making continual arguments that have no legal bases.
It's not nice to talk about Boo Boo that way

So if a police officer kidnaps you, you won't resist?
So now you are going to give data on the number of cops charged with kidnapping?
Are you posting from an insane asylum?
If not you should be.

Kidnapping was but ONE example of how a LEO could make an unlawful arrest you fool

Forum List

Back