"No ifs, ands or buts"...Gavin Newsom is “undeniably, unequivocally” planning to run for president in 2024 if Biden chooses not to seek a 2nd term

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Third party again.............. though he would be an upgrade over Harris but that really isn't saying anything.

Well, I'm glad we figured out why he has been doing some of the things he's been doing the past couple of months. Good work, Basquebromance, you are on the ball.

Newsome showed up at the white house a month or so ago while Biden was gone. Bet he was meeting with Obama at the white house. NOT even democrats want Biden to run. NOR Harris. So Biden, if he's still lucid, will be primaried by Newsome among others. I have a feeling Hilliary will be in there too AGAIN, simply because of her presence on some of these leftist tv talk shows. She'll be kicked to the curb again by dems. How much more rejection can this woman handle. LOL

After this midterm election is over, he absolutely is going to announce that he is running for the presidency once Biden announces that he is not running.

The candidate's appearance is next to everything in an election for president.

Besides that, he will be representing a more leftist position than any previous attempt at president, and gambling that it's time has come.

I mean by that, Trump's base want what socially responsibility in government can deliver. It seems to be a social revolution about to overtake America.

But first, the next to impossible task of dodgning the fascism bullet.

LOL

I would love to see him run against DeSantis.

The worst Governor in the US running against the best. It won't even be close unless the Democrats steal another election like they did in 2020.

After this midterm election is over, he absolutely is going to announce that he is running for the presidency once Biden announces that he is not running.

Awesome! His campaign slogan should be "I WILL CALIFORNICATE AMERICA!!"

Wonder how much worse CA will be in 2 yrs
1663610199941.png

LOL

I would love to see him run against DeSantis.

The worst Governor in the US running against the best. It won't even be close unless the Democrats steal another election like they did in 2020.
Me too. Can you imagine that resume of DeSantis. He'll be the king of illegal human smuggling.

Forum List

Back