No government required

The left hates this undeniable reality - but here is yet another example that the government is not needed for anything outside of the 18 specific enumerated powers the states delegate to them.
Rice University officials announced Tuesday they will provide full tuition scholarships to undergraduate domestic students from low- and middle-income backgrounds starting in the fall of 2019. The new financial plan, The Rice Investment, will allow full-tuition scholarships and grants to be offered to undergraduate students whose family incomes fall between $65,000 and $130,000 a year.
Government didn't need to place a gun to their head. They did it of their own free will. Proving once again that the private sector does everything exponentially better than failed left-wing government.

Rice University announces free tuition for middle income undergraduate students
A drop in the bucket as up against the ridiculous costs of college and Bank loans that Republicans have caused the last 50 years. Thanks Ronnie Ray Gun Etc. Tax the rich their fair share again and invest in America and Americans again.
No it's the "everyone has to go to college" bullshit that has driven up the costs
Public universities used to be basically free a lot of places, started to change when Ronnie ray gun started messing with California colleges. The GOP doesn't like smart people, they prefer silly dupes like you... They also love giving Banks the student loans which also drives up costs a lot.
Your belief that a college diploma makes you smart is hilarious.
So you take any talk of a need for cheaper universities and training to mean that I think I am smart? Sounds like some anti-intellectual brainwash....

The left hates this undeniable reality - but here is yet another example that the government is not needed for anything outside of the 18 specific enumerated powers the states delegate to them.
Government didn't need to place a gun to their head. They did it of their own free will. Proving once again that the private sector does everything exponentially better than failed left-wing government.

Rice University announces free tuition for middle income undergraduate students
A drop in the bucket as up against the ridiculous costs of college and Bank loans that Republicans have caused the last 50 years. Thanks Ronnie Ray Gun Etc. Tax the rich their fair share again and invest in America and Americans again.
No it's the "everyone has to go to college" bullshit that has driven up the costs
Public universities used to be basically free a lot of places, started to change when Ronnie ray gun started messing with California colleges. The GOP doesn't like smart people, they prefer silly dupes like you... They also love giving Banks the student loans which also drives up costs a lot.
So you take any talk of a need for cheaper universities and training to mean that I think I am smart? Sounds like some anti-intellectual brainwash....
I'm all for cutting the salaries of professors and other staff. They should be cut to zero.

No it makes me well-educated. Much better than being misinformed and duped. The point is, to make money in a Global world, the Workforce has to be trained like they do in smart countries like Germany and basically all the other developed countries. Your greedy idiot Mega Rich GOP brainwashers are going to turn us into a Banana Republic, all selling hamburgers and insurance to each other.
It makes you brainwashed. A degree in women's studies benefits no one, especially the person who receives it.
What about engineering chemistry physics and mainly training for tech jobs that other successful countries are now getting and we are not. Supposedly there are six million tech jobs going begging now. Thanks GOP.

No it makes me well-educated. Much better than being misinformed and duped. The point is, to make money in a Global world, the Workforce has to be trained like they do in smart countries like Germany and basically all the other developed countries. Your greedy idiot Mega Rich GOP brainwashers are going to turn us into a Banana Republic, all selling hamburgers and insurance to each other.
It makes you brainwashed. A degree in women's studies benefits no one, especially the person who receives it.
What about engineering chemistry physics and mainly training for tech jobs that other successful countries are now getting and we are not. Supposedly there are six million tech jobs going begging now. Thanks GOP.
If corporations need those skills, they will pay to have their employees trained with them. That's how things used to work before WW II.

I'm all for cutting the salaries of professors and other staff. They should be cut to zero.
Where do you get this hatred for Higher Learning, brainwashed hater dupe? You seem to blame the messenger. You idiots are ruining the country. After 30 years of giveaway to the rich and the brainwash, we now have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in the modern world. Great job stupid.

If corporations need those skills, they will pay to have their employees trained with them. That's how things used to work before WW II.
In the depression? Actually before Reagan was governor of California and the GOP got to work there were plenty of basically free public universities. Sorry about knowledge. People thought of Education as a privilege. Man you r pissed! At the wrong people.

Where do you get this hatred for Higher Learning, brainwashed hater dupe? You seem to blame the messenger. You idiots are ruining the country. After 30 years of giveaway to the rich and the brainwash, we now have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in the modern world. Great job stupid.
I have a natural hatred for brainwashing people with a totalitarian ideology.

Land grant colleges and public universities are what made America great and you people have f***** it up.

In the depression? Actually before Reagan was governor of California and the GOP got to work there were plenty of basically free public universities. Sorry about knowledge. People thought of Education as a privilege. Man you r pissed! At the wrong people.
What college did Henry Ford go to? Thomas Edison? Alexander Graham Bell? The Wright brothers?

Land grant colleges and public universities are what made America great and you people have f***** it up.
Hardly.

I have a natural hatred for brainwashing people with a totalitarian ideology.
The only brainwashing going on is from right wing billionaires, Murdock and fox, Adelson and the times, Mooney's with The Examiner, Kochs and Heritage. The proof is that all your phony scandals against Hillary the foundation Etcetc go nowhere in the real world. And then you are conspiracy nuts...

What college did Henry Ford go to? Thomas Edison? Alexander Graham Bell? The Wright brothers?
Times have changed... our workers need Technical Training for technical jobs and the government being GOP won't pay anything. Stupid. They also halved the amount we spend on infrastructure the last 30 years. Brilliant! All to save the rich arrrggghhh h h. Real Patriots, actually scumbags and dupes.

Times have changed... our workers need Technical Training for technical jobs and the government being GOP won't pay anything. Stupid. They also halved the amount we spend on infrastructure the last 30 years. Brilliant! All to save the rich arrrggghhh h h. Real Patriots, actually scumbags and dupes.
Building the worlds largest automobile company is not a technical job?

Building the worlds largest automobile company is not a technical job?
Yes we also need Apprentice programs..
Like for Ford. And the rest of them

In July, Microsoft announced a “Rural Airband Initiative” to invest in partnerships with telecommunications companies to bring broadband connectivity to 2 million more people in rural America by 2022.
Business will always build the infrastructure necessary (and more efficiently and at a lower cost) because it will ultimately end in more sales or lower cost for them.

Microsoft’s Plan to Expand Broadband Would Benefit Rural Americans
We simply need better management in Government. We went to the Moon and back, last millennium, due to Government initiative, not private sector initiative. The Romans already Proved, Government solves all problems.

Better aqueducts and better roads. Better infrastructure; something the right wing keeps deferring, and then proclaiming, the private sector comes up with solutions.

Business will always build the infrastructure necessary (and more efficiently and at a lower cost) because it will ultimately end in more sales or lower cost for them.

Bullshit.

How many bridges were built by private industry

How many highways

Airports

Nonsense

Romans already Proved, Government solves all problems.
The Roman Empire was so great...it no longer exists.

01455076-09C8-4060-9E72-139BD316C0F8.gif

Seriously...that’s vintage left-wing lunacy right there. Point to an empire that collapsed under a dictator as “proof” of how government “solves ALL problems”. :laugh:

We simply need better management in Government.
Sure. And I “simply” need to run 7x’s as fast as I currently do to beat Deion Sanders.

Psst...you’ll never get “better management in government”. Ever. That’s the point. Private industry requires specific qualifications for specific roles. No such requirements exist for government. You can be a high school dropout and become elected President of the United States. You can have a degree in engineering but be elected Senator.

Forum List

Back