Tomorrow Republicans will pretend to laugh and say it's not as bad as liberals thought!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Watch for it. Tomorrow no matter who is indicted and no matter for what reason Republicans will construct that tried and true strawman where they claim that liberals thought it would be much worse.

So an actual indictment isn't bad because liberals thought...blah blah you get the point.

While I have your attention isn't it funny how they seem to care more about how the indictment was leaked MORE than they care about someone within the Trump camp being indicted? And the total reason for the investigation is because Trump helped Russia fuck our democracy in the ass.

Oh but they want to tell you that what's really important is anything but Russia and Trump.

It's all fake news until someone gets indicted. Right?

Watch for it. Tomorrow no matter who is indicted and no matter for what reason Republicans will construct that tried and true strawman where they claim that liberals thought it would be much worse.

So an actual indictment isn't bad because liberals thought...blah blah you get the point.

While I have your attention isn't it funny how they seem to care more about how the indictment was leaked MORE than they care about someone within the Trump camp being indicted? And the total reason for the investigation is because Trump helped Russia fuck our democracy in the ass.

Oh but they want to tell you that what's really important is anything but Russia and Trump.

You watch it, no matter what the left wing liberals on the board will compare the indictments to Watergate, you watch. The liberals are already foaming at the mouth waiting in grand expectation. Sad little people who won't accept the will of the people.

My opinion of what happens is exactly what you say because that is what is going to happen. The indictments are floated out there to try and pressure someone into admitting something about someone. They will be all indictments directed at low level flunkies in an attempt to get at Trump. Trump hasn't been even been questioned yet, so don't get your hopes up.

looks like the left is preparing for the big disappointment tomorrow...they don't care how meaningless and silly the indictment is, the right better take it as seriously as they demand it be taken or be ready for some good old fashioned nagging.

Good use of the preemptive strike cc

We republic are all aware that we’re the only ones that deserve to go to jail

They're all predictable and use the same bs side step tactics. Also, great strawman there. It's cute.

looks like the left is preparing for the big disappointment tomorrow...they don't care how meaningless and silly the indictment is, the right better take it as seriously as they demand it be taken or be ready for some good old fashioned nagging.

There you go. Now try it again from the top only this time use more caps, exclamation points and a dash more neener neener

Well cc, there was never a doubt in my mind that someone would be indicted for something once the special,counsel was appointed. What will be interesting is to see whether they are indicted for collusion or financial,shenanigans which have nothing to do with collusion. Then we will know where this investigation is going.

Honestly i don't give a crap what happens tomorrow.

Again. Why do so many here believe that caring has anything to do with reality?

Perhaps because us caring is what predicates the claim in the original post?

Maybe if you paid attention to reality you'd recognize that.

You caring doesn't change anything. Also, you taking the time out to reply a d then respond shows you don't care. We can all see it!

Grand Jury indictments often start with the little fish in hopes of getting information by cutting deals. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some unfamiliar names. When faced with possible conviction and jail, few people will fall on their sword to protect the king.

Collusion with the Russians is going to be hard to prove. If previous investigations are any guide to the future, expect indictments for lying to federal investigators and obstruction of justice. This is what Trump has to worry about. The actually collusion with the Russians probably involved people in the campaign but not Trump.

Last edited:
So when it becomes obvious that Trump won't be impeached tomorrow, are you guys going to stop this Russian collusion nonsense? Or will we have some new conspiracy theory?

Well cc, there was never a doubt in my mind that someone would be indicted for something once the special,counsel was appointed. What will be interesting is to see whether they are indicted for collusion or financial,shenanigans which have nothing to do with collusion. Then we will know where this investigation is going.

They always start with the little guys. Ever seen Law and Order? You know how this goes.

So when it becomes obvious that Trump won't be impeached tomorrow, are you guys going to stop this Russian collusion nonsense? Or will we have some new conspiracy theory?

Nice, you already got it down. Anything short of impeachment is a win for Republicans. Tell that to those facing charges and see how they feel about it. :badgrin:

It's Christmas Eve for liberals. Will they be happy with what santa brings?

Body Language Expert: Hillary Clinton 'Afraid of Prosecution' Amid 'Trump Dossier' Funding Revelations (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back