America Is Back in the Factory Business

The industry is actually hurting for workers—about 800,000 more are needed, according to the National Association of Manufacturers—leading to concerns that labor shortages and other bottlenecks could short-circuit the boom.

These self-inflicted snivels are hilarious. I guess skilled factory workers were supposed to quietly sleep in caves and camp out in the national parks or something for 40 years until these labor racketeers decided to bring it all back at once when their gangster buddies turned on them. And, both Parties are falling all over themselves throwing massive amounts of welfare at them. lol and then paying PR shills to snivel about minimum wage being raised to boot.

Who needs these gimps? Do we need to give Bill Gates over $300 million to build a battery factory that somebody would have built anyway? Just let the Taiwanese and South Koreans build them; they aren't whining like the American gimps are, the ones who couldn't sell out the U.S. fast enough to a totalitarian police state when there was an extra 2 cents to be made using slave labor.

Want to hear a funny one?

seems Pete forgot about Trump

"Pete, I think you forgot that it was President Trump who actually got engaged to bring manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. Trump renegotiated bad treaties. Trump changed the tax code. Trump pressured U.S. companies to expand in the U.S. What has Biden actually done?"

Remember folks, Obama told you these jobs were never coming back to the USA. He and Joe basically said "this is as good as it gets and deal with it" as they led America into the ground. BUT Trump saved the USA and now we are seeing the results of Trumps hard work. I certainly do miss Trump.

Remember when Obama said manufacturing jobs are Never coming back? Remember the VP as well?
I do

Obama was s typical lib

Actually worse he was worse than the average obama voter on the street

Its a tossup whether he was just stupid or actually hates America

A little of both I suppose

I blame Biden.
FDR jr.
We have full employment. There are currently 10 million unfilled jobs.
Hugo Chavez did also in his day

Now they're eating their dogs.....

43F5E2ED00000578-4857008-image-a-2_1504684586754.jpg

~S~

I do

Obama was s typical lib

Actually worse he was worse than the average obama voter on the street

Its a tossup whether he was just stupid or actually hates America

A little of both I suppose

It's just the reality.. like declining coal jobs and no investment in new coal fired power plants.

It's just the reality.. like declining coal jobs and no investment in new coal fired power plants.
Our survival is based on lower energy prices. Coal plants with advanced scrubbers is doable. New advanced refineries that we do not build anymore is doable.

Our survival is based on lower energy prices. Coal plants with advanced scrubbers is doable. New advanced refineries that we do not build anymore is doable.

Look at the straight line decline in coal mining jobs since 1950. That's reality.

Look at the straight line decline in coal mining jobs since 1950. That's reality.
Okay. Are oil, natural gas and nuclear energy employment the reason? For some reason, India and China are building endless coal fired plants. I am saying to you we could be living a lot better if not for political power sell outs. Look at Joe. He was once promoting nuclear families as a man and a woman for marriage and children. He transformed over decades to the point he promotes anything goes.

Okay. Are oil, natural gas and nuclear energy employment the reason? For some reason, India and China are building endless coal fired plants. I am saying to you we could be living a lot better if not for political power sell outs. Look at Joe. He was once promoting nuclear families as a man and a woman for marriage and children. He transformed over decades to the point he promotes anything goes.

There are no investors for new coal fired power plants.

I also changed my mind about same sex marriage. Adults reserve the right to change their minds.

I also changed my mind about same sex marriage. Adults reserve the right to change their minds.

Likewise.

At one time I was against same sex marriage and gays being allowed to openly serve in the military. As time went by and I gained more knowledge and more experience with gay people those views changed. As a Marine and one that spent all of his free time involved with the Southern Baptist Church there were not a lot of gay people for me to interact with.

Forum List

Back