Trump must be doing well

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The election is gearing up and Yahoo got the message. Their front page mentions Trump 51, cough, I say 51 times. Amazing, he must be POTUS again. All "damning" of course, subjective and imaginary raising TDS levels around the world.

Meanwhile Biden is mentioned on the same page, three times. All in passing and favorable. What do they have to say about Biden, who like Obama must be perfect?

Fox News turns criticism of Biden into attack on Trump.

New Yorker slammed for cover depicting Biden.

Paul Ryan predicts exactly when and how Trump's run against Biden could be doomed.

I suppose mainstream bias in favor of Democrats and against Republicans is just a conservative's imagination running wild. Ever notice the words the left employ where Republicans are concerned? That's the nature of TDS.
ATTACK
DOOMED
DAMNING
EXACTLY followed by;
Could be, might be, maybe, etc.

The election is gearing up and Yahoo got the message. Their front page mentions Trump 51, cough, I say 51 times. Amazing, he must be POTUS again. All "damning" of course, subjective and imaginary raising TDS levels around the world.

Meanwhile Biden is mentioned on the same page, three times. All in passing and favorable. What do they have to say about Biden, who like Obama must be perfect?

I suppose mainstream bias in favor of Democrats and against Republicans is just a conservative's imagination running wild. Ever notice the words the left employ where Republicans are concerned? That's the nature of TDS.
ATTACK
DOOMED
DAMNING
EXACTLY followed by;

You're all such victims. :rolleyes:

ATTACK
DOOMED
DAMNING
EXACTLY followed by;

If he somehow manages to win, this is part of the play for the Dems to be able to say that "the people demand" we don't allow him to take office.

Accompanied by frenzied leftist riots.

The election is gearing up and Yahoo got the message. Their front page mentions Trump 51, cough, I say 51 times. Amazing, he must be POTUS again.

Just realize, if they thought Trump was defeated in anyway, they wouldn't be giving him the time of day, much less all this media attention.

If they thought Trump had no good (great) chance of taking the WH from them, they would pay him no mind.

If the polls were hammering Trump or if any of these fake charges against him were going to stick, they'd be celebrating in the streets.

If Trump were really on the ropes as they claim, they'd be deliriously happy. Instead, all of the Lefturds are miserable.

The more they attack him, the stronger, more determined he gets.

For every million they spend trying to bash him, he gains 50 million in donations, fans, new supporters and respect.

I do, though.

OIP.MZHlBET7OQNmiBsf-Og-YgHaHU

Forum List

Back