No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

Yup. Must suck to live in fear like you do.

Why is it you invariably run from you own words?

You seem to be in meltdown/thinking irrationally. Take a deep breath before you blow a gasket, asswipe. Everything will be alright.

You appear to be cum-drunk again. Must be Fleet Week where you are.

Again: why are you running from your own claims?

Except a human fetus isn't a chicken egg......

A human fetus was also referred to as an "It" earlier in this thread by another poster as gifted as this one.
This is how these people think. They think of a human fetus as some sort of an irrelevant object.
Science disagrees. And so do I.

I suspect many must rationalize the status of the unborn or just not think about what we are doing in order to sleep at night. I know I do. I just want this country to fully recognize what we are doing and who we are doing it to. If we then decide to continue, I'll learn to live with it. Harley made the only valid point any of your bashers have made on page 1 of this thread:
""It is better than living in an orphanage, their moms shoving a coathanger in themselves, or end up starving in a dumpster on the hooker block of downtown." - Harley

BTW, thanks for the REP. You more than made up for the NEG I received from the coward who did so from behind his own disabled REP.

Last edited:

I provided you a biology book. You want me to read it for you as well?
Please go through the applicable chapters.
Maybe then you'll be armed with at least a mildly-retarded level of knowledge on the topic of human conception.

Thanks.

Maybe then you'll be armed with at least a mildly-retarded level of knowledge on the topic of human conception.

Thanks.

What you linked do simply does not support what you're claiming.

If it did, cum-guzzler, you would have cited it already.

Owning you is getting boring. You have my permission to get up off your knees and do that little monkey dance you so love to do.

I suspect many must rationalize the status of the unborn or just not think about what we are doing in order to sleep at night. I know I do. I just want this country to fully recognize what we are doing and who we are doing it to. If we then decide to continue, I'll learn to live with it. Harley made the only valid point any of your bashers have made on page 1 of this thread:
""It is better than living in an orphanage, their moms shoving a coathanger in themselves, or end up starving in a dumpster on the hooker block of downtown." - Harley

I respect Harley's opinion. His beliefs (pro-choice) are simply not mine. I don't have a problem with that.

Thanks.

If it is past a 1st grade reading level, it is hopeless, bro

Thanks.

Same applies to you, Sugartits.

Go ahead and cite where biology claims that life begins at conception.

I sent $250 here last week United Way of Western Connecticut |
What have you done besides run your mouth and allege you care?
Annually, I participate in the March For Life in Washington, D.C. to support LIFE.
What have you done for a child lately?
Probably nothing.
Give it a try, coward.

I guess avenging the 55 million you believe murdered doesn't matter that much to you after all.

What a coward you are...thank God you never saw combat.

I'm not suggesting avenging anyone. I am suggesting outlawing automatic weapons as well as the tools to kill/murder the unborn.

It appears that you may be having reading comprehension issues. Do you need that dumbed-down even more, or do you have it this time?

Let's hope so. It's not that complicated a concept.
So go to Newton and spread your message and don't forget to tell them that the deaths of their children is the same as abortion.

I know. Nevermind the retarded pricks. Those douches need to stay in the flame zone. I enjoy having reasonable convos about this. Especially religion. Soooo many bases and sooooooooo many opinions. Oh, and I do not consider an abortable fetus being considered life.

And I can't separate the fetus from the child ... we were all fetuses once (well, most of us). So how do you do it? How do you draw the line between an abortable human fetus and the life? :D

Brain activity and ability to feel are a couple. "Look whos talking" is not backed by science lol

Maybe you're right. There are plenty of biological dividing points which can be used to justify abortion but I still can't shake the sense that what will come from that human fetus is a human.
The good news? My mama didn't consider abortion to be a viable option.
I wonder if she has any regrets? :D

Thanks.

Same applies to you, Sugartits.

If you had been reading instead of trolling, you would knwo I do not believe that. I just agree with Warrior about you bein a dumbfuck

And I can't separate the fetus from the child ... we were all fetuses once (well, most of us). So how do you do it? How do you draw the line between an abortable human fetus and the life? :D

Brain activity and ability to feel are a couple. "Look whos talking" is not backed by science lol

Maybe you're right. There are plenty of biological dividing points which can be used to justify abortion but I still can't shake the sense that what will come from that human fetus is a human.
The good news? My mama didn't consider abortion to be a viable option.
I wonder if she has any regrets? :D

LOL. There is a person here, I cant think of his/her name.. Maybe Lyongr or something? Anyways, his sig is " I survived a liberal pregnancy" IDC who you are, that shit is funny

Is your Google broke?

Look it up yourself, stupid.

And calm down. You seem to be really whacked-out today. More so than usual.

Yeah, just as I thought.

Thanks for admitting that you were talking out of your ass and cannot back up your own words.

Again: nothing new there.

Forum List

Back