No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

What is the difference between a child in the womb and a child in a schoolroom Libberhoids? More than 55 million just-as-innocent kids have been killed by abortion doctors since Roe v. Wade became law in 1973.

I have an idea. Let's ban assault rifles and the tools of the abortion trade, you know, in the spirit of bipartisanship.

Just when I think you rw nutters cannot get any lower into the mud -

If you had a child, you MIGHT have some understanding -

No, actually, you are incapable of anything but hate.

Sad and sick.

Another one OK with 55 million murders. You probably consider yourself sane/normal, right?

That doesn't support what you claimed.

I suggested taking a bio class to get some education on the topic of human conception. I even supplied an on line bio book for your convenience. Were the words too big? I'd be happy to rough something out in Crayola and post it for you. Just let me know.

It is it until it is alive. You are no one to speak about education.

Soooo, you're saying a human fetus isn't alive? :D

life has many forms. that does not mean a fetus is a child anymore than an egg is a chicken.

Except a human fetus isn't a chicken egg but you make an interesting point. How many vegans and vegetarians are pro-choice or as some here proclaim themselves, "pro-abortion?" That is, they won't eat the chicken egg but are OK with aborting a human fetus?
:D

you mean we don't have the 'talking points' to address *your* talking points?

I suggested in my OP outlawing automatic rifles and the tools that have killed 55 million babies since 1973.

Do you have a talking point on this issue, or are you simply going to sit there and drool.

That doesn't support what you claimed.

I suggested taking a bio class to get some education on the topic of human conception. I even supplied an on line bio book for your convenience. Were the words too big? I'd be happy to rough something out in Crayola and post it for you. Just let me know.

LOL! I've forgotten more biology than you'll ever bumblefuck your way through, Cindy.

Again, because you're clearly a Downs Syndrome adult: not only does biology not teach that, but the link you supplied does not support what you're claiming.

Does it hurt? Being so stupid? Or does the man-splooge and meth cover up the pain?

Except a human fetus isn't a chicken egg......

A human fetus was also referred to as an "It" earlier in this thread by another poster as gifted as this one.

This is how these people think. They think of a human fetus as some sort of an irrelevant object.

Science disagrees. And so do I.

Thanks for the thoughtful response - some overzealous prick already negged me without even knowing my position - and you mean all life began 3 and a half billion years ago but the lives we willfully abort began at their conception. I agree the issue is subjective and is replete with biological, philosophical and religious components.
I do think the matter is at least important enough to merit rational conversation.
I'm disappointed that so many simply shot the messenger.

I know. Nevermind the retarded pricks. Those douches need to stay in the flame zone. I enjoy having reasonable convos about this. Especially religion. Soooo many bases and sooooooooo many opinions. Oh, and I do not consider an abortable fetus being considered life.

And I can't separate the fetus from the child ... we were all fetuses once (well, most of us). So how do you do it? How do you draw the line between an abortable human fetus and the life? :D

Brain activity and ability to feel are a couple. "Look whos talking" is not backed by science lol

LOL! I've forgotten more biology than you'll ever bumblefuck your way through, Cindy.

Not likely. Clearly you've haven't demonstrated an ounce of intelligence on USMB. How do you think one preceives you in real life?

Stay stupid son. Obama needs the welfare cases to support him.

What is the difference between a child in the womb and a child in a schoolroom Libberhoids? More than 55 million just-as-innocent kids have been killed by abortion doctors since Roe v. Wade became law in 1973.

I have an idea. Let's ban assault rifles and the tools of the abortion trade, you know, in the spirit of bipartisanship.

Just when I think you rw nutters cannot get any lower into the mud -
If you had a child, you MIGHT have some understanding -
No, actually, you are incapable of anything but hate.
Sad and sick.

Funny, I'm no RW Nutter and my kids are the reason I question my right to abort a human fetus. Does that mean I too am hateful?
You seem to be saying your kids are why you support abortion. Strange. :D

Ha! That's rich, seeing as my taxes pay not only for your periodic time spent outside prison, but for your upcoming gender reassignment surgery as well.

Pity you have to run from your words almost every time you post.

Not likely. Clearly you've haven't demonstrated an ounce of intelligence on USMB. How do you think one preceives you in real life?

Ha! That's rich, seeing as my taxes pay not only for your periodic time spent outside prison, but for your upcoming gender reassignment surgery as well.

Since when do welfare cases pay taxes? Is that another brilliant Obama initiative?

Since when do welfare cases pay taxes? Is that another brilliant Obama initiative?

Yup. Must suck to live in fear like you do.

Why is it you invariably run from you own words?

Why are you still here warbler? You should be on your way to Newton to do such important work.

I sent $250 here last week United Way of Western Connecticut |
What have you done besides run your mouth and allege you care?
Annually, I participate in the March For Life in Washington, D.C. to support LIFE.
What have you done for a child lately?
Probably nothing.
Give it a try, coward.

Since the Libs don't have talking points supplied to address the OP, let's try this...

Let's put the "life begins at conception" thing on hold for a moment and go with HDs observation, "The beginning of human personhood is the period in an individual's life when he or she is recognized."

I will concur with that temporarily - just for the sake of asking this question.

How many of those 55 million I wonder were in the stage that HD suggests? Let's say that number is 20 million - just for the sake of argument.

You OK with those 20 million deaths "Progressives?"

you mean we don't have the 'talking points' to address *your* talking points?

lol..

one has to wonder why there are constant threads on this subject. all it is is ranting about the fact that government can't force women to carry pregnancy to term.... which is always funny coming from 'small government conservatives'.

C'mon, Jillian. That's awfully snarky and I know you are better than that. The pregnant woman isn't carrying a bag of groceries, she's carrying a human life. It's not just "'small government cons" who find the carnage to be gnawing at our national soul. :D

Yup. Must suck to live in fear like you do.

Why is it you invariably run from you own words?

You seem to be in meltdown/thinking irrationally. Take a deep breath before you blow a gasket, asswipe. Everything will be alright.

Why are you still here warbler? You should be on your way to Newton to do such important work.

Annually, I participate in the March For Life in Washington, D.C. to support LIFE.
Probably nothing.
Give it a try, coward.

I guess avenging the 55 million you believe murdered doesn't matter that much to you after all.

What a coward you are...thank God you never saw combat.

Probably nothing.
Give it a try, coward.

I guess avenging the 55 million you believe murdered doesn't matter that much to you after all.

What a coward you are...thank God you never saw combat.

I'm not suggesting avenging anyone. I am suggesting outlawing automatic weapons as well as the tools to kill/murder the unborn.

It appears that you may be having reading comprehension issues. Do you need that dumbed-down even more, or do you have it this time?

Let's hope so. It's not that complicated a concept.

Forum List

Back