No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
What is the difference between a child in the womb and a child in a schoolroom Libberhoids? More than 55 million just-as-innocent kids have been killed by abortion doctors since Roe v. Wade became law in 1973.

I have an idea. Let's ban assault rifles and the tools of the abortion trade, you know, in the spirit of bipartisanship.

What is the difference between a child in the womb and a child in a schoolroom Libberhoids? More than 55 million just-as-innocent kids have been killed by abortion doctors since Roe v. Wade became law in 1973.

I have an idea. Let's ban assault rifles and the tools of the abortion trade, you know, in the spirit of bipartisanship.

What if the unborn were given guns? It seems only fair to me. :badgrin:

How long have you been out of meth rehab this time, and when are you going back?

There is no biological proof of "personhood" as a fetus. They have not developed enough to feel pain. I do not see anything wrong with it. It is better than living in an orphanage, their moms shoving a coathanger in themselves, or end up starving in a dumpster on the hooker block of downtown.

^fundamentally a bad person

fucktard

I like how he calls you guys hypocrites and all yall do is insult him.. At least you know the biz :)

The problem with "Libberhoids" - don't have a problem murdering the unborn.

Illustrated CLEARLY in this thread.

The problem with "Libberhoids" - don't have a problem murdering the unborn.

Illustrated CLEARLY in this thread.

There must be an "age requirement". I am pro-abortion and pro-gun. At least my beliefs do not contradict each other

Forum List

Back