NO Dem. "coronation"...now 5 Dem. candidates

the only good person on the list is Webb. He actually has some experience and has accomplished something besides being elected.

Sanders
O'Malley
Chafee
Webb
If you took the poll numbers of all four and combined them they might equal Hillarys there is no serious challenge there.

Y'all know this is 2015, right? Not an election year? You realize poll numbers are meaningless at this point?

tell that to your lib friends who are already declaring HRC the winner and queen.

I've told that to everybody. We all use the same calendar. What's your point?

Sanders
O'Malley
Chafee
Webb
If you took the poll numbers of all four and combined them they might equal Hillarys there is no serious challenge there.

Y'all know this is 2015, right? Not an election year? You realize poll numbers are meaningless at this point?

tell that to your lib friends who are already declaring HRC the winner and queen.

my point? that many on your side (the far left) have already declared the hildebeast winner, queen, and supreme ruler of the universe.

Sanders
O'Malley
Chafee
Webb

my point? that many on your side (the far left) have already declared the hildebeast winner, queen, and supreme ruler of the universe.

Dafuck's that got to do with me or what year it is?

What makes you think you know my "side" anyway? Observation is not your forte, is it?

Sanders
O'Malley
Chafee
Webb

Dafuck's that got to do with me or what year it is?

What makes you think you know my "side" anyway? Observation is not your forte, is it?

are you saying that you are not a hillary supporter?

You haven't yet met The Democrat Party's 2016 nominee.

Won't be Hillary.

Won't be any of those currently "declared".

Will be some minority, though not likely female (the Democrat War on Women continues), one who is articulate and cleans up nice, Speaking with just a hint of some minority accent. Spanish or Ebonics would do nicely.

It's their winning formula and it would be foolish to expect them to change it.

Forum List

Back