No charges filed in Palin brawl

By the way--the liberals are not foaming at the mouth.

What they are doing is wiping the sweat from their brow while laughing!! Think about it. Mrs Sarah Palin came awfully close to being a heartbeat away from the presidency.

And some of you still think she was the best thing since Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. Really??

Your point might have some validity, Amrchaos if it weren't for the man who actually IS a heartbeat away from the Presidency! Joe Biden is having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself.

You just sound butthurt, now.

The primary difference between Nixon and Our Kenyan President is that Nixon had the sense to resign before being removed. 2016 is coming so all bets on stuff like:

Impeachment
Treason trial
Deportation
Exile

are OFF.

Go back and read history. Nixon was told he needed to resign or he was going to be impeached. What an embarrassment.

I didn't bring any lawsuits against her. Most of those lawsuits were brought by people in her state who didn't like her doing shit like leaking personnel records or abusing travel privilages or trying to get relatives fired from their jobs.

And seriously, all the lawyers you have on the right, and none of them would have taken her cases pro bono?

What ever happened to the "Party of Personal Responsibility"?

Most of the lawsuits were brought by people in her State...in fact most were brought by one woman who was upset because Palin hadn't rewarded her with a position in the government she thought she had coming to her. What's interesting about that however is how THAT vindictive loser was financially supported by liberal groups from outside of Alaska.

If a governor bailed on that, then how would we expect her to react if our country was under attack?

That's not a shot specifically at Palin per se, but I want someone who isn't going to buckle under pressure when we need the President the most. I'd say that about anyone, Republican or Democrat. Quitting as governor because of harassing lawsuits doesn't give confidence that they have the fortitude to deal with al-Qaeda.

What exactly would you have had Palin DO, Toro? She was being subjected to a barrage of frivolous lawsuits...dozens of lawsuits whose only purpose were to bankrupt her and her family. She had been sued so that she couldn't accept donations to pay for a defense of those lawsuits. That was going to continue until the Palin's were bankrupt. So would you have had Palin simply let herself be "bled out" by this tactic? Would you have allowed that if it were YOU that was under this kind of sleazy attack?

But she did create a legal defense fund. It raised $390,000. It was found to be in violation of ethics laws in 2011 only because the website implied that it was an official website of the governor of Alaska, and the money had to be returned. Had they not made that mistake, the legal defense fund would have been fine.

But by this time, she had become rich. She resigned after she had been a VP candidate, and after she had become a rock-star within her base who made her rich.

I don't know why she resigned. What I do know is that I want a Presidential candidate with a backbone and who will fight when needed. And if she can be driven from office over this, she isn't strong enough to be President of the United States.

Here's a bit of advice for you, Toro! If you want good candidates who run for office for the right reasons then you should be appalled at what was done to Sarah Palin after she accepted the nomination to run for Vice President. You pretend not to know why she resigned and then accuse her of not having a back bone? That's akin to criticizing a mugging victim for not having the courage to walk the streets! Where is the criticism for the muggers?

When I said I didn't know, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. For example, she might have resigned because she wanted to go make $20 million but used her reason as an excuse.

If she was speaking honestly, then that proves my original point. If she can't deal with petty politics and lawyers, how can she deal with al-Qaeda?

Go back and read history. Nixon was told he needed to resign or he was going to be impeached. What an embarrassment.

And resign he did.

I do understand your embarrassment. Pity that the word "resign" was not adequately addressed in the course of your Marxist indoctrination. But hardly your fault. I'd look toward any responsible adults that might have been in your life if I were looking for fault but that's water under the bridge.

I keep telling you people, if charges aren't pressed, they'll keep gallivanting around w/ their Fox/T-Party $$$ & pissing people off

And resign he did.

I do understand your embarrassment. Pity that the word "resign" was not adequately addressed in the course of your Marxist indoctrination. But hardly your fault. I'd look toward any responsible adults that might have been in your life if I were looking for fault but that's water under the bridge.

Obama needs to resign, YESTERDAY and be taken into federal custody. That an open felon holds office is a blight this nation can never recover from.

And resign he did.

Obama needs to resign, YESTERDAY and be taken into federal custody. That an open felon holds office is a blight this nation can never recover from.

Your butthurt from realizing that Bush was the absolute worst president in my lifetime and yours, and your absolute idiocy in thinking that Palin would be better......is showing up in your posts...............:D

And resign he did.

I know you have trouble with comprehension, so I'll try to dumb it down for you. What an embarrassment Nixon was to Republicans and to the United States. And, he wouldn't have resigned if he hadn't been prodded even by his own party that he needed to get the hell out. Then you all gave us Bush, jr......the Republican party, the gift that keeps on giving, from dumb to dumbo to dumbest. And now you're pushing Palin? I understand Romney wants another go at it, I guess money doesn't make you smart.....how many times does he have to lose to realize that WE DON'T WANT HIM? He probably has your problem, hoofie.....no comprende.......:)

Yes, for far less crimes than Clinton committed.

Fucking Obama is a felon, guilty of interstate extortion with his "Operation Choke Point."

Clinton didn't commit any crimes..........that Faux News really has people all fucked up. And, you're just so butthurt because all the "scandals" you keep throwing at the wall hoping one will stick, keep falling off....some don't even reach the wall....tsk, tsk, such piss poor reactionaries.

[

You wouldn't have had the time to complete the job, Joe because you would have been tied up answering the 150 requests for information that Palin's stalkers demanded...you would have been busy doing depositions on the dozens of ethics law suits that you were facing. This was never about finding something out...this was ALWAYS an exercise with one objective in mind...to harass Sarah Palin to the point where she couldn't do her job! There were websites dedicated to just that. Now I suppose you could make that plea for lawyers to help you free of cost but let's be honest here...you're asking someone to travel to Alaska and work nonstop against a group who's only mission would have been to pile MORE work up for you to slog your way through. Who's going to take on that mission for free?

I'm sure the Koch Brothers would have given him a grant if anywhere NEAR the hysterics you state are true.

Which they weren't.

Let's be honest. Palin looked at 2 more years of arguing about road bills or 2 more years of having the glamour and the lights.

Or doing badly done spots like this, with the Turkey Slaughter in the background.

Last edited:
OBAMA DERANGEMENT SYNDROME MELTDOWN IN 4...3.. 2...1..

[

Who's more like Richard Nixon than Barack Obama? Same abuse of power...same level of cover-ups and deceptions. Palin on the other hand is the person who put many of those ethics laws in place in Alaska...not to go after the political opposition but to go after the Good Ole Boy network in the Alaskan GOP. Don't even TRY comparing Palin to Nixon...she's not even in the ball park when it comes to political corruption and stone walling of investigations. Barack Obama on the other hand is giving Tricky Dick a run for his money as the most scandal ridden, corrupt. White House in history.

"But back to Palin..." Yeah, like you ever left!:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

One only imagine's Dogstyle's life is like this.

Most of the lawsuits were brought by people in her State...in fact most were brought by one woman who was upset because Palin hadn't rewarded her with a position in the government she thought she had coming to her. What's interesting about that however is how THAT vindictive loser was financially supported by liberal groups from outside of Alaska.

If a governor bailed on that, then how would we expect her to react if our country was under attack?

That's not a shot specifically at Palin per se, but I want someone who isn't going to buckle under pressure when we need the President the most. I'd say that about anyone, Republican or Democrat. Quitting as governor because of harassing lawsuits doesn't give confidence that they have the fortitude to deal with al-Qaeda.

What exactly would you have had Palin DO, Toro? She was being subjected to a barrage of frivolous lawsuits...dozens of lawsuits whose only purpose were to bankrupt her and her family. She had been sued so that she couldn't accept donations to pay for a defense of those lawsuits. That was going to continue until the Palin's were bankrupt. So would you have had Palin simply let herself be "bled out" by this tactic? Would you have allowed that if it were YOU that was under this kind of sleazy attack?

But she did create a legal defense fund. It raised $390,000. It was found to be in violation of ethics laws in 2011 only because the website implied that it was an official website of the governor of Alaska, and the money had to be returned. Had they not made that mistake, the legal defense fund would have been fine.

But by this time, she had become rich. She resigned after she had been a VP candidate, and after she had become a rock-star within her base who made her rich.

I don't know why she resigned. What I do know is that I want a Presidential candidate with a backbone and who will fight when needed. And if she can be driven from office over this, she isn't strong enough to be President of the United States.

Here's a bit of advice for you, Toro! If you want good candidates who run for office for the right reasons then you should be appalled at what was done to Sarah Palin after she accepted the nomination to run for Vice President. You pretend not to know why she resigned and then accuse her of not having a back bone? That's akin to criticizing a mugging victim for not having the courage to walk the streets! Where is the criticism for the muggers?

When I said I didn't know, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. For example, she might have resigned because she wanted to go make $20 million but used her reason as an excuse.

If she was speaking honestly, then that proves my original point. If she can't deal with petty politics and lawyers, how can she deal with al-Qaeda?

Sarah Palin dealt with petty politics and lawyers as a Mayor and a Governor with little problem at all...her problem was dealing with activist liberals who decided to use loopholes in the Alaskan ethics laws to bring the Palin Governorship to a screeching halt.

Once again, Toro...do you condone the actions of those liberals who decided that Palin needed to be made an example of for running against their candidate? Why did they feel the need to use frivolous lawsuits and dozens upon dozens of freedom of information demands to hamstring someone duly elected by the voters of Alaska? Wasn't winning the election victory enough? Who DOES what they did?

With a coke scandal arriving on The Executive Doorstep one must worry that The First Pickanninies are being exposed to Vice President Joey B's little boy's recreational pursuits. Ain't it wonderful, the license to employ racism and attacks on politicians chillin's that this thread had made respectable?

OBAMA DERANGEMENT SYNDROME MELTDOWN IN 4...3.. 2...1..

[

Who's more like Richard Nixon than Barack Obama? Same abuse of power...same level of cover-ups and deceptions. Palin on the other hand is the person who put many of those ethics laws in place in Alaska...not to go after the political opposition but to go after the Good Ole Boy network in the Alaskan GOP. Don't even TRY comparing Palin to Nixon...she's not even in the ball park when it comes to political corruption and stone walling of investigations. Barack Obama on the other hand is giving Tricky Dick a run for his money as the most scandal ridden, corrupt. White House in history.

"But back to Palin..." Yeah, like you ever left!:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

One only imagine's Dogstyle's life is like this.

Unlike you, Joe...I'm rather content. I live in Florida. Play a lot of golf. Do a little consulting. Most importantly, I don't hate anyone because they have more than I do because I have a good life.

I'm still waiting to hear one of you liberal Palin haters tell me what YOU would have done if it was you who was facing dozens of frivolous ethics lawsuits with dozens more promised. I keep asking and you all keep dodging the question.

Because you haven't provided any proof of any such dozens of frivolous ethics lawsuits with dozens more promised. Sounds to me your just blowing smoke in her defense. Why should we answer an imaginary supposition?
Gov. Sarah Palin Quietly Cleared of All Ethics Charges

Funny, she never made mentioned of quitting due to frivolous lawsuits.....seems to me that she might have come up with that excuse only after she found herself being criticized even by Republicans for quitting like she did.

Why Sarah Palin Quit - TIME

Ah, Mertle? Did you not get the memo that TIME has become such a liberal mouthpiece that nobody takes it seriously anymore and it's about to fold up and cease to exist?

Sarah Palin dealt with petty politics and lawyers as a Mayor and a Governor with little problem at all...her problem was dealing with activist liberals who decided to use loopholes in the Alaskan ethics laws to bring the Palin Governorship to a screeching halt.

Once again, Toro...do you condone the actions of those liberals who decided that Palin needed to be made an example of for running against their candidate? Why did they feel the need to use frivolous lawsuits and dozens upon dozens of freedom of information demands to hamstring someone duly elected by the voters of Alaska? Wasn't winning the election victory enough? Who DOES what they did?

Quit your damn whining. Palin couldn't deal with anything that required thinking, that's why she quit.

Forum List

Back