No Changes Are Needed At The Border

Mexico allowed them to cross its territory and thats where the migrants belong

that is factually correct. The only people allowed to request asylum here are Mexicans. Any other country, the invader must first request asylum in Mexico. Our fking law!!!!!

“Real immigration reform must happen. But if the GOP drags its feet for any longer, it will simply get left behind. Generations of immigrants to come will only have Democrats to thank for the lives they can build in America; what they’ll remember of the GOP is nothing but insults and ignorance. The GOP needs to start getting smart on immigration — for the sake of the party, and the country. “

The thing is, Democrats want amnesty after amnesty after amnesty. They want immigration reform and will do absolutely nothing to close the borders in return. That's the problem.

The law is not fine. The UN mandate is not being handled realistically. They don't even have numbers on what we should be accepting, and their handling of the hearings, even the scheduling of the hearings, is total Bullsht.
Personally, I would mine the damned border and let God sort them out.
Exactly! We need to do everything we can to stop the flow. Mines, alligators in the river, sporadic machine gun fire, and our media reporting day in and day out all of the people found dead in the dessert who came here illegally. And, we need to declare war on the coyotes by using our military to take them out, no matter where they are. If the word gets out that the trip is not worth it, they won't come. Don't build it and they will not come. Democrats are always building it.

Wow dude, nice post. Thank you for being honest once! I’m clapping 👏.

BTW, just to correct one error, congress includes the senate, you mean the house and senate! But I am proud of you
The problem is Democrats absolutely refuse to make laws to stop the flow. The only laws they want to make are to help the illegals.

What did Trump have right in his policy? Why don't YOU detail the policies of Trump's on immigration that solves all of our problems, as you claim?

And if his policies are so perfect, WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT CONGRESS TO CODIFY HIS POLICIES IN TO LAW???

Immigration law needs reforming....we can NOT keep going on like this....

And you are being soooooo small minded it is almost embarrassing.....!!!

Immigration law includes visas, quotas, caps on immigrants by country coming in legally each year, and done by types of visas...

It covers spending for more border patrol, walls, port of entries, legal crossings and customs...

Immigration law includes definitions of who is a refugee, on what countries can be accepted as asylum seekers, and even caps on that if congress would legislate it....

Immigration reform includes immigration courts, and funding and how many immigration judges who'd have to process those seeking asylum, and give them their day in court, who are so short handed the illegals and refugees are waiting years for their court dates and get to stay here while waiting....

And then there is the immigration issue of what to do with the illegals that are here...

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

We need congress to address and fund, securing the border.....

And immigration reforms are drastically needed!
To put it simply, they didn't come here under Trump in the droves they are coming here under Biden. That's the problem. You want to not do Trump's policies and that has led us to where we are.

They are... The laws are loose as a goose.... So each president gets to do their own thing as long as they loosely follow the way they interpret the law..... Any thing the executive does can be brought to court and rejected by the SC.....

BUT the executives in power are not breaking the laws, as written by congress....when and if they do, then the courts stop it....like with Obama and his dreamer policies, were curbed by the courts.... Otherwise, the congress basically set it up, for the Executive, to handle it, whichever way suits them.....

Congress can legislate policy....give caps, give criteria on who can come in, who can apply for asylum, fund monies to take care of it all including walls, security guards, more judges, detention centers etc etc etc
Democrats refuse to pass laws to stop the flow. The only laws they want to pass, help the illegals.

I think biden has been shocked by the consequences of his very stupid border policy and is trying to limit the political damage heading into the 2024 election

So he is adopting Trump policies that he used to oppose

Now where are you on this issue?

Do you want to send the migrants back the same day they get here it not?
Actually, I am in favor of putting a stop to them coming here in the first place so they don't have be sent back. One way would be to use the US military and intelligence to take out coyotes, no matter where they are. We could also use drones to bomb other country's roads, directly in front of the caravans, close enough so they see we mean business. We could warn other countries ahead of time we are going to do this if they don't put a stop to the caravans themselves. There is no reason why countries like Mexico can't arrest and jail coyotes. Then the media could report daily how awful the US is so others don't want to come here.

that is factually correct. The only people allowed to request asylum here are Mexicans. Any other country, the invader must first request asylum in Mexico. Our fking law!!!!!
The mexicans should wait in mexico also but thats a steeper hill to climb

Actually, I am in favor of putting a stop to them coming here in the first place so they don't have be sent back. One way would be to use the US military and intelligence to take out coyotes, no matter where they are. We could also use drones to bomb other country's roads, directly in front of the caravans, close enough so they see we mean business. We could warn other countries ahead of time we are going to do this if they don't put a stop to the caravans themselves. There is no reason why countries like Mexico can't arrest and jail coyotes.
I agree

And I like the idea of taking out coyotes with sniper fire

They are... The laws are loose as a goose.... So each president gets to do their own thing as long as they loosely follow the way they interpret the law..... Any thing the executive does can be brought to court and rejected by the SC.....

BUT the executives in power are not breaking the laws, as written by congress....when and if they do, then the courts stop it....like with Obama and his dreamer policies, were curbed by the courts.... Otherwise, the congress basically set it up, for the Executive, to handle it, whichever way suits them.....

Congress can legislate policy....give caps, give criteria on who can come in, who can apply for asylum, fund monies to take care of it all including walls, security guards, more judges, detention centers etc etc etc
Seriously?????? :rolleyes-41:
You really surprised me on that one, Care. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back