Nitroz is EMPLOYED!!

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
First Sallow, Now Me! :D

This is my first job and I start on the 20th, doing part time.
I will be making above minimum wage, so nothing to complain here about. And this job is better than Walmart. ;) (Very Well established retail/wholesale chain)

Pretty good for a 19 year old college student who has no employment history, eh? :p

HUZZAH!

I will be making above minimum wage, so nothing to complain here about. And this job is better than Walmart. ;) (Very Well established retail/wholesale chain)

Pretty good for a 19 year old college student who has no employment history, eh? :p

HUZZAH!

Congratulations! Retail is tough work though, you need to work fast and accurately then you will be promoted quickly. Dig in there kiddo and have fun, you are young and you can handle it.

HUZZAH!

Congrats!

HUZZAH!

Congratz! :thup:

HUZZAH!

CONGRATULATIONS, NITROZ! You are now a working man!

HUZZAH!

I see the beginnings of another 1%-er!!!!

HUZZAH!

Congrats...I remember my first real job..
It's a great feeling when you get that first paycheck...
Don't let the Liberals here give you a hard time...
Working is a good thing. :D

HUZZAH!

Congrats...I remember my first real job..
It's a great feeling when you get that first paycheck...
Don't let the Liberals here give you a hard time...
Working is a good thing. :D

Yep!
Being the broke college kid that I am, who really knows how to stratch my budget, this is how I feel.

Man_throwing_money.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

LOL! Congratulations, Nitroz!

If you can manage it, start a 401K or an IRA - any money you can put in now will have 45+ years to grow until you retire.....

HUZZAH!

19?

You slacker, I had my first job at 13 (not counting raising livestock for sale at the county fair via 4-H prior to that).
Just kidding about the slacker part.

Congrats on the job.

yes congratulations & some advice from an old geezer :)

some important things in life...

1. good luck - very difficult to control this, so best is just to PRAY for it

2. health - take care of this & start now with good exercise & diet. too much partying will catch up with you GUARANTEED whether it takes 5, 10, 15 or 20 years & is not worth it. try to save some partying for when you are old, tired, health problems etc

3. money - make as much $$ as you can & live as cheaply as you can because the future is unpredictable. minor things like health problems, accidents, crime victim can totally change your life & lots of $$ will help. let your other pals wear alot of new flashy clothes, drive new cars, travel every weekend, eat out all the time & check back with them at 30yo when you have $100k in savings and they have "good memories". of course some people are very good schmoozy types & need to do those things to make $$ in business deals

4. time - killing time murders success, try not to waste too much of this. don't get busted for dumbass drug issues, jail is a total waste of time. ditto lame pissing contests on 4ums & real life unless it's to release emo energy which is very useful

5. smarts - make the most of what you've got, spend your extra time learning about things that can help you in life, how to invest/manage $$, health care, psych/social issues

6. friends - are important, but really when the caca hits the fan what would you rather have ? good luck, good health, $$ in the bank, time & smarts to deal with these problems or "friends" who usually disappear when they are really needed

of course i could be wrong about these but it worked for me :D

yes congratulations & some advice from an old geezer :)

some important things in life...

1. good luck - very difficult to control this, so best is just to PRAY for it

2. health - take care of this & start now with good exercise & diet. too much partying will catch up with you GUARANTEED whether it takes 5, 10, 15 or 20 years & is not worth it. try to save some partying for when you are old, tired, health problems etc

3. money - make as much $$ as you can & live as cheaply as you can because the future is unpredictable. minor things like health problems, accidents, crime victim can totally change your life & lots of $$ will help. let your other pals wear alot of new flashy clothes, drive new cars, travel every weekend, eat out all the time & check back with them at 30yo when you have $100k in savings and they have "good memories". of course some people are very good schmoozy types & need to do those things to make $$ in business deals

4. time - killing time murders success, try not to waste too much of this. don't get busted for dumbass drug issues, jail is a total waste of time. ditto lame pissing contests on 4ums & real life unless it's to release emo energy which is very useful

5. smarts - make the most of what you've got, spend your extra time learning about things that can help you in life, how to invest/manage $$, health care, psych/social issues

6. friends - are important, but really when the caca hits the fan what would you rather have ? good luck, good health, $$ in the bank, time & smarts to deal with these problems or "friends" who usually disappear when they are really needed

of course i could be wrong about these but it worked for me :D

If I didn't have a job, I would be taken care of anyway. ;)

Got a house partly in my name and possibly a new car in my name in December.

The point of this job is to start my future and to make $$$ without depending on family.
I have goals and want to have nice stuff, so I got to work for it ;)

Only if I could make the money faster. I have a short attention span. :/

HUZZAH!

Congratulations:thewave:!!!

Forum List

Back