War on Drugs

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by copsnrobbers, Aug 14, 2012.

1. copsnrobbers

copsnrobbers I call it as I see it

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
  2. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    If we took anyone cause using or selling out to the park and shot them in the head we shortly wouldn't have drugs to worry about.

3. SayMyName

SayMyName Live, Love, Laugh.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +158
    "Villaneuva also pointed the finger at the U.S. in providing an example of how it fights the ‘war on drugs” stating, “It’s like pest control companies, they only control. If you finish off the pests, you are out of a job. If they finish the drug business, they finish their jobs.”

I suppose the line above from the article pretty much sums up all that many have suspected for years about US efforts in the so-called war on drugs.

4. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Yep. It's never been about ending drugs, more about making people more drug dependent.

5. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,705
    You have to balance the Constitutional rights of the people in the freest Nation in the world with the need to control drugs. Securing the freaking borders would be a step in the right direction but the party of no family values seems reluctant to do so

6. copsnrobbers

copsnrobbers I call it as I see it

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    Our government needs a serious looking at...... all of it all of them.

7. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,935
    I have a few with drugs.

(1) genetic damage in reproduction of user

(2) multiple birth defects, mental retardation, missing brain and body parts, arrested development

(3) unfortunate future for humanity.

(4) it's too damn late to stop addiction once a person with a propensity to addiction starts taking drugs.

(5) future generations can be harmed.

These are just my opinions after a lifetime of reading studies, etc. If you contact sellers or their friends for information before studies are done, you will believe nothing could ever go wrong if you started drug use or engage in drugs for recreational purposes if one "controls use."

Too bad psychiatrists/physicians do not open their files up for people to see the damages done to people who haven't even begun to live yet having such large problems, they cannot cope with normal living if they are hyperactive because a parent used drugs, just a couple of times to feel like they were okay, to meet a mate, to facilitate a rape so the person will not have to learn social graces of courting, etc.

When I studied Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Doctors weren't telling their female patients to avoid drinking before and after getting pregnant, and if the baby showed obvious facial features associated with FAS, they weren't telling the mother what the problem with their baby's face or arrested developmental issues were because she was alcoholic, which causes deformities if used any time along the course of gestation.

As few as one drink taken at the wrong time of pregnancy (usually before a woman knows she is pregnant) can cause quite a severe deformity in a baby, some of which are not obvious at birth.

Take 2 drugs--pills and alcohol--at any given time, the likelihood of developmental problems synergize exponentially.

The most obvious developmental problems are when the mother does drugs of any kind.

The unknown factor is if the father is using or has damaged his sperm cells dna by doing drugs.

What a stupid bunch of people live on this planet, listening to idiots causing them to do idiotic things that hurt the next generation.

Wish it were any other way.

8. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    They want to get high. Nothing else matters.

9. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    It's about gubmint creating a never-ending police state program for itself, as drug use/abuse has been with us since someone accidentally left the barley out in the rain.

That's the real addiction.

10. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    As well there have been murderers and rapists with us too. The difference is murder and rape are not yet socially acceptable.