Nikki Haley slams 'disgusting' silence from Dems after Mexican flag raised at ICE facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

ME:
Look at the last paragraph in the quoted piece below, at how this Democrat liar calls this Free Speech. He is a lying pig. It is free speech if YOU provide the flag to burn, but when you break and enter, and steal a flag that belongs to somebody else, and burn someone else's property, that is criminal activity and they should be arrested. Another lying pig Democrat.

Nikki Haley slams 'disgusting' silence from Dems after Mexican flag raised at ICE facility

Former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley on Sunday condemned prominent Democrats for staying mum after protesters demonstrating outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility last week pulled down the American flag and flew the flag of Mexico in its place.

Crews in Aurora, Colorado, restored the American flag Friday evening. The protesters also removed a "Blue Lives Matter" flag, honoring law enforcement, spray-painted it with the words "Abolish ICE," then raised the flag upside-down, on a pole next to the Mexican flag, local media reported.

"There are no words for why the Democrats are staying silent on this," Haley wrote. "If this is your way to winning an election, fire your strategist. This is disgusting. Love your country. And if you don’t like what is happening then tell the members of Congress to get to work and fix it."

Fox News' Leland Vittert asked former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, a 2020 White House contender, on Sunday whether the protesters should be condemned, but Hickenlooper, a Democrat, largely dodged the issue.

"Well, I certainly respect the American flag, and my whole life I've been fighting to make this country -- and to make sure this country welcomes everybody, and that this flag represents everyone," Hickenlooper responded on "America's News HQ."

"You know I'm old enough, I remember when people were burning the flag in protest of the Vietnam War," he continued. "The amazing thing about this country is we're really one of the few places on Earth where that level of freedom of speech is still protected. "I might not approve of it, but I think that freedom is something that we as Americans should recognize and say, hey, that's part of our core freedom
" . . . . (SNIP)

She should run. I’m a liberal but I liked her “I don’t get confused” response to the White House. Respect.

I wonder if images or comments supporting burning the American flag would be censored on FB or Twitter as being a form of hate speech...

• Banned
She should run. I’m a liberal but I liked her “I don’t get confused” response to the White House. Respect.

I hope she does run in 2024, but the media will do to her what they did to McCain. McCain was their friend, the "maverick" who went against his fellow Republicans, UNTIL he ran for president, at which time they vilified him and ripped him to shreds. Watch how fast CNN turns Nikki Haley into a racist, fascist, homophobic rightwing extremist if she runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back