Nikki Haley slams 'disgusting' silence from Dems after Mexican flag raised at ICE facility

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
AURORA, Colo. (CBS4)– Hundreds of protesters gathered in Aurora on Friday evening to march to the ICE detention facility where illegal and undocumented immigrants are being housed. They also removed the U.S. flag, replaced it with a Mexican flag, and spray painted graffiti on a Blue Lives Matter flag before it was seen flying upside down on the flag pole.

ice-mexican-flag-copy.jpg

But not a word from Haley about the abuse of families and children inside these facilities. Just concern about a piece of cloth, not the children who are being abused, or harmed.

I expected better from Haley.

But not a word from Haley about the abuse of families and children inside these facilities. Just concern about a piece of cloth, not the children who are being abused, or harmed.

You take them..

Not a word from you about child trafficking and how democrats are not supplying enough funds to keep the illegals and thus children OUT OF THE COUNTRY and the "concentration camps".

Not surprised, you probably prefer the Mexican flag to the Canadian flag.

Come get them if you are concerned!

Not a word from you about child trafficking and how democrats are not supplying enough funds to keep the illegals and thus children OUT OF THE COUNTRY and the "concentration camps".

Just stop with the lies about trafficking. DNA tests at the border are proving that the vast majority, well in excess of 3/4 of the children crossing the border, are travelling with their parents. Of the other children, the vast majority of them are travelling with other families members, but not parents. Children are NOT being trafficked across the border. Once again you believe the lies because it suits you.

The Hypocrisy of Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Argument for a Border Wall

I don't give a shit about the flags of ANY country. They're pieces of cloth. Nothing more. That you care more about a piece of cloth than you do about human lives, shows how completely out of whack your priorites are.

Just stop with the lies about trafficking. DNA tests at the border are proving that the vast majority, well in excess of 3/4 of the children crossing the border, are travelling with their parents. Of the other children, the vast majority of them are travelling with other families members, but not parents. Children are NOT being trafficked across the border. Once again you believe the lies because it suits you.

I don't give a shit about the flags of ANY country. They're pieces of cloth. Nothing more. That you care more about a piece of cloth than you do about human lives, shows how completely out of whack your priorites are.

CBP finds $1.7M in methamphetamine inside SUV at US-Mexico border

You are Canadian so kindly BUTT out of OUR immigration laws situations and problems.

Say what?

They saved us

You are Canadian so kindly BUTT out of OUR immigration laws situations and problems.

1800 mile protection

Only two groups of people caused this shit. Those kids parents and the democrat party. I want those facilities empty. But I want them empty because every one of those leeches was sent fucking home and we have enough border security no more can get here.

That cloth represents our nation, our house and our sovereignty. If you don’t have any respect for that then fuck off.

Forum List

Back