Nikki Haley could be the answer for the Republicans

Nikki Haley could be the answer for the Republicans.

Do the Republicans take the chance of bringing the party down and possibly the entire nation, by nominating Donald Trump.
They would be foolish if they did.
What can Donald Trump do that Nikki Haley. What she can do is not bring the baggage and drama that Trump's brings.

Republican big donors are looking at Haley to be the answer to the risk Trump provides.

Good news for Hale is that Trump is starting to unload his rude juvenile insults of her. He does that based on his fear that she is a threat.

Right now you have the Trump supporters who want to be entertained, then you have those who think Trump is their best bet, especially against Biden who's getting older by the minute, and then those who hate Trump, and the first two are going to be stronger than the last one.

Nikki Haley could be the answer for the Republicans.

Do the Republicans take the chance of bringing the party down and possibly the entire nation, by nominating Donald Trump.
They would be foolish if they did.
What can Donald Trump do that Nikki Haley. What she can do is not bring the baggage and drama that Trump's brings.

Republican big donors are looking at Haley to be the answer to the risk Trump provides.

Good news for Hale is that Trump is starting to unload his rude juvenile insults of her. He does that based on his fear that she is a threat.

Translation: You're very afraid Trump could beat Biden.

Translation: You're very afraid Trump could beat Biden.
No, I am very afraid Trump could be President. I would like to see anyone elese as President than him. I think Nikki Haley would be a good alternative.
I am not a huge fan of Biden but I would definitely take him over Trump.

No, I am very afraid Trump could be President. I would like to see anyone elese as President than him. I think Nikki Haley would be a good alternative.

This is exactly how I feel too. Biden ain't great, but would take him over Trump every day of the week.

Right now, she is up 19 points in a contest with Biden. Impressive. I would prefer DeSantis, but any of the GOP candidates are better than the senile scarecrow.

No she wouldn’t. She’s an awful neocon completely controlled by the MIC. She and Victoria Nuland could be twins.

Forum List

Back