Nigerian ISIS beheads 11 Christians

......and true to form, none of the low IQ regressives here say there is anything wrong with it as they play their stupid hyper-partisan games.

I miss the days of my youth when the left was liberal and capable of opposing sick shit like this.

......and true to form, none of the low IQ regressives here say there is anything wrong with it as they play their stupid hyper-partisan games.

I miss the days of my youth when the left was liberal and capable of opposing sick shit like this.
Yep, it's incredible that NOT ONE liberal lunatic on this thread said ANYTHING bad about it. This boggles the mind!

What sick savage animals. And some, including many that post on this site, are perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country. Just dreadful.

No one whom I've ever heard of, in general society, and on USMB, has ever said anything to the effect that they were "perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country." No one. Ever.

Well, there ARE some imbeciles that post on here that are PERFECTLY FINE with completely open borders to ANYONE that wants to enter our country. This would include ISIS members. So, if you ARE for completely open borders, you're OK with anyone that comes in. You're welcome.

Outta the park.

Conflating the right-wing stance on immigration with the danger of ISIS terrorism just shows her ignorance. There is absolutely no evidence that ISIS members are crossing our borders.

What sick savage animals. And some, including many that post on this site, are perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country. Just dreadful.

No one whom I've ever heard of, in general society, and on USMB, has ever said anything to the effect that they were "perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country." No one. Ever.

Well, there ARE some imbeciles that post on here that are PERFECTLY FINE with completely open borders to ANYONE that wants to enter our country. This would include ISIS members. So, if you ARE for completely open borders, you're OK with anyone that comes in. You're welcome.

Outta the park.

Conflating the right-wing stance on immigration with the danger of ISIS terrorism just shows her ignorance. There is absolutely no evidence that ISIS members are crossing our borders.

Be patient

Edit: inappropriate answer, see below

A poem of 2019 ~ :D

3 years of solid Demmie lies,
a dozen false Demmie narratives,
600 fingers crossed behind congressional Demmie backs,
five future Demmie jailbirds,
six stones of blarney,
seven Demmie gotchas,
ninety-nine bottles of cannabis pills on the wall
and a bipolar Demmie speaker in a pear tree!

My apologies to complainant.

Last edited:
What were 11 Christians doing in Nigeria?
Sharing eternal life and good news to a nation that has endured many years of genocidal maniacs roaming the jungles, none of which are saber-toothed tigers. They only wanted to let the others of warring madness persuasion know that peace on earth begins in the human heart.

Sharing eternal life and good news to a nation that has endured many years of genocidal maniacs roaming the jungles, none of which are saber-toothed tigers. They only wanted to let the others warring madness that peace on earth begins in the human heart.

"Sharing eternal life and good news to a nation that has endured many years of genocidal maniacs roaming the jungles, none of which are saber-toothed tigers. They only wanted to let the others warring madness that peace on earth begins in the human heart."

They did this in Uganda and now Uganda kills gays.

are you happy about that?

Sharing eternal life and good news to a nation that has endured many years of genocidal maniacs roaming the jungles, none of which are saber-toothed tigers. They only wanted to let the others warring madness that peace on earth begins in the human heart.

"Sharing eternal life and good news to a nation that has endured many years of genocidal maniacs roaming the jungles, none of which are saber-toothed tigers. They only wanted to let the others warring madness that peace on earth begins in the human heart."

They did this in Uganda and now Uganda kills gays.

are you happy about that?
You didn't know?

God is the judge of all, not me. That along with other truisms is in the bible.

Psalms 100
Matthew 7

There you go excusing 3 years of solid Demmie lies, a dozen false Demmie narratives, 600 fingers crossed behind congressional Demmie backs, five future Demmie jailbirds, six stones of blarney, seven Demmie gotchas, ninety-nine bottles of cannabis pills on the wall, and a bipolar Demmie speaker in a pear tree! :D

Sheesh, Dogmaphobe. hang onto those oversized blinders. You're better off not knowing!!!
I did NO such thing.

you completely misunderstood what I said. I was assailing todays leftists, not defending them.

the word regressive refers to social justice warriors who support the backwardness of Islam in order to be politically correct.

There you go excusing 3 years of solid Demmie lies, a dozen false Demmie narratives, 600 fingers crossed behind congressional Demmie backs, five future Demmie jailbirds, six stones of blarney, seven Demmie gotchas, ninety-nine bottles of cannabis pills on the wall, and a bipolar Demmie speaker in a pear tree! :D

Sheesh, Dogmaphobe. hang onto those oversized blinders. You're better off not knowing!!!
I did NO such thing.

you completely misunderstood what I said. I was assailing todays leftists, not defending them.

the word regressive refers to social justice warriors who support the backwardness of Islam in order to be politically correct.
My bad. I'm so used to being called bad stuff, I brush all of it off on whoever sez it. :D

I guess the 11 Christians beheaded in Nigeria were spreading Evangelism.

They stood up for what they believed,
And their aggressors inflicted a murder apiece on them.

The United Nations doesn't think much of murdering people saying what they think is true, at least it used to be.

The United Nations doesn't think much of murdering people saying what they think is true, at least it used to be.
The Northern part of Nigeria is infested with radical Muslims.

The Northern part of Nigeria is infested with radical Muslims.
Overpopulation with killers is unfortunate wherever they be and however they justify the taking of human life in the name of "peace". Killing brings sorrow, not peace. :(

Sharing eternal life and good news to a nation that has endured many years of genocidal maniacs roaming the jungles, none of which are saber-toothed tigers. They only wanted to let the others of warring madness persuasion know that peace on earth begins in the human heart.

You only care because they were said Christians, and if they were black atheists you would care.

I don't know what is worse. The barbaric acts they perform or the fact that Muslim leaders do not condemn them. Hey Congresswoman Omar, it looks like some more people did something!
Muslims have their own outlook on right and wrong. It's right if they like something, and it's wrong if they don't care for it. When they condone murderous executions of Christian people, it's deeply rooted that that is a good thing to get rid of infidels, and by not carrying weapons into an area, that doesn't seem to last.

636332029254719800-RollCall.jpg

"You fucking Jew bastard!" - Hateful Hillary to Bill's campaign advisor in Arkansas

"You better fix this shit or we're all gonna hang from nooses if that fucker wins." - Hillary to Donna Brazile in 2016

Classy, smart, experienced, disciplined. Benghazi hardened and bleachbit tough.

Hateful Hillary
Why is it that Trump supporters still care about Hillary in a political sense? I don't care if she said that, or even if she didn't and it's a lie, because I don't expect to have to vote for her in the future.

"You fucking Jew bastard!" - Hateful Hillary to Bill's campaign advisor in Arkansas

"You better fix this shit or we're all gonna hang from nooses if that fucker wins." - Hillary to Donna Brazile in 2016

Hateful Hillary
Why is it that Trump supporters still care about Hillary in a political sense? I don't care if she said that, or even if she didn't and it's a lie, because I don't expect to have to vote for her in the future.
Because we have watched this horror of a human being one by one attempt to communize the freedoms of the United States of America's Constitutional freedoms of people other than her goddamn selfish deep state players.

Hateful Hillary
Because we have watched this horror of a human being one by one attempt to communize the freedoms of the United States of America's Constitutional freedoms of people other than her goddamn selfish deep state players.
com·mu·nize
(kŏm′yə-nīz′)
tr.v. com·mu·nized, com·mu·niz·ing, com·mu·niz·es
To subject to public ownership or control.
2. To convert to Communist principles or control.
source:
communize

Please elaborate on how it is bad for Constitutional freedoms to be for the people, or what it has to do with Communism.

Forum List

Back