Nigerian ISIS beheads 11 Christians

Wait a minute..................didn't Trump tell us all that ISIS had been defeated? If so, why are they still beheading people?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Wait a minute..................didn't Trump tell us all that ISIS had been defeated? If so, why are they still beheading people?
And HERE'S one that has no problem with having these savages in our country. And he's quite DUMB, as well. Our wonderful president said that ISIS had been defeated as a threat to the US. He said NOTHING about the defeat being world wide. Some, like this ignorant poster, have such severe TDS they can't make any responses unless it's an insult of our president. Just pitiful.

I don't know what is worse. The barbaric acts they perform or the fact that Muslim leaders do not condemn them. Hey Congresswoman Omar, it looks like some more people did something!

I think he was trying to be optimistic. At the same time, news reports were saying that isolated ISIS groups were headed deep into the underground. At least it was only 11 instead of an entire community of 300 to 400 villagers being murdered. 350-11= 339 survivors, whereas 350-350= zero survivors. President Trump wasn't 100% wrong, if you consider how many lives our military saved, keeping in mind it's not the Christian community hijacking airplanes to be driven into American business centers. That problem is the sole issue of Islam that emphasizes jihad against infidels of the political community that worships the religious fanaticism of jihad. And it's alive and well in secrecy, which causes people get lulled into thinking it can never happen again. And the thinking, "prove it," is the logic that buries societies who ignore the fact that Islam intends to kill all infidels when good men do nothing.

And HERE'S one that has no problem with having these savages in our country. And he's quite DUMB, as well. Our wonderful president said that ISIS had been defeated as a threat to the US. He said NOTHING about the defeat being world wide. Some, like this ignorant poster, have such severe TDS they can't make any responses unless it's an insult of our president. Just pitiful.
It's easy for some to get fooled, bluzman. Look how long it's taken for most people in the public to realize Trump is there fighting for Americans who've always stood up to bullies in the past, and will continue to do so with his leadership. Edit: Also, and that he's innocent of the ludicrous charges the Democrats so unwisely miscalculated would put them in full power again.

I don't know what is worse. The barbaric acts they perform or the fact that Muslim leaders do not condemn them. Hey Congresswoman Omar, it looks like some more people did something!
Shhhhh She's on her fourth or fifth honeymoney I mean, honeymoon...

I'm sure Trump is totally fine with this. He increased military aid to Saudi Arabia to help the spread of Islamic fundamentalism.

What sick savage animals. And some, including many that post on this site, are perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country. Just dreadful.

You understand we've partnered with ISIS, yeah?

And Osama
And Saddam
And al Nusra
And al Qaida
And the radial Islamist public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis
And the genocidal Israelis
And neo-Nazis in Ukraine
And 73% of the world's dictators

Hell, someone in another thread today stated Trump has gotten rid of ISIS. I thought everything I read on this board from the right was true.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Perhaps if white males would go first taking on their own. You ask for what you lack to give in return.

What sick savage animals. And some, including many that post on this site, are perfectly OK with individuals like this living in our country. Just dreadful.

You understand we've partnered with ISIS, yeah?

And Osama
And Saddam
And al Nusra
And al Qaida
And the radial Islamist public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis
And the genocidal Israelis
And neo-Nazis in Ukraine
And 73% of the world's dictators

All of the above simply figured it out when (as Carole King crooned) "It's too late, baby, it's too late..."

Perhaps if white males would go first taking on their own. You ask for what you lack to give in return.
"white males..."
Didn't know I was speakin' to a racist. *yawn*

It's obviously fake news. The great orange one has said that ISIS no longer exists. All hallowed be his orange name.
Please refer to post #5 in this thread, dummy. You're welcome.

Graham Says Trump’s ‘Biggest Lie’ Is of Islamic State’s Defeat

At least he walked his comments back after being called out by the right in the senate.

Trump walks back claim of defeating ‘100% of the ISIS caliphate’

Heads will roll.

Forum List

Back