Nick Berg video: Hoax?

Originally posted by Patriot54
I agree that #1 and #2 are possibilities. But why is everyone so reluctant to believe that someone working for our government can do bad things? I'm not some conspiracy theorist crackpot who thinks the government is out to get me. But I'm sensible enough to know that there are people who will do wrong to fulfill their own greed. I never said everyone who works for the government is evil, I'm sure there are just as many decent people who have our best interests at heart.

But you would be fooling yourself to believe that foreigners lie, cheat, steal and kill but no American would ever do that. IF do believe that, then I would suggest leaving Mayberry as soon as you can, Opie, and joining us here in reality.

No way our government would willingly kill a JEW the most powerful special interest group in America.

Why is #3 not a possibility considering what a whackjob his father is?

Hey sparky look out! The black helicopters are just on the other side of the hill! Lol you remind me of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory only in reality you really are whacked out.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Who and what greed? That's the kind of stuff we'd like some backing up from you on....
If I knew the answers to those questions, I would capture the bad guys, save the world and be a big hero. But since my name isn't Superman, I can't do it.

You really think criminals couldn't end up in a position of power?

If I knew the answers to those questions, I would capture the bad guys, save the world and be a big hero. But since my name isn't Superman, I can't do it.

You really think criminals couldn't end up in a position of power?

Please step back and look at your premise.

There is no proof, so I'm in favor of a conspiracy. Since you, Meaning Everyone Else, has nothing to disprove your negative, you assume you are correct.

Are you out of high school? Seriously....If no, you have an excuse.

Originally posted by OCA
No way our government would willingly kill a JEW the most powerful special interest group in America.

Why is #3 not a possibility considering what a whackjob his father is?

Hey sparky look out! The black helicopters are just on the other side of the hill! Lol you remind me of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory only in reality you really are whacked out.
Your first comment almost crossed the line into flat out racism so I'm not even going to dignify that stupidity with a response.

Moving on, maybe Mr. Berg is just a little upset about his son's death and lashed out at those who he thought were partly responsible. He probably knows something that we don't and maybe he knows he'll be killed as well if he talks about it.

Your first comment almost crossed the line into flat out racism so I'm not even going to dignify that stupidity with a response.

Moving on, maybe Mr. Berg is just a little upset about his son's death and lashed out at those who he thought were partly responsible. He probably knows something that we don't and maybe he knows he'll be killed as well if he talks about it.

Back it up!
Mr. Berg is just a little upset about his son's death and lashed out at those who he thought were partly responsible. He probably knows something that we don't and maybe he knows he'll be killed as well if he talks about it.

I feel a lot of sorrow for Nick Berg's family,but how do you know Patriot,that he isn't just a far left Liberal? Maybe he just never agreed with the war. People say a lot of things when they are grief stricken as well. I think he is kind of overboard though to the point that you can tell he probably hated President Bush in the first place.

Originally posted by krisy
I feel a lot of sorrow for Nick Berg's family,but how do you know Patriot,that he isn't just a far left Liberal? Maybe he just never agreed with the war. People say a lot of things when they are grief stricken as well. I think he is kind of overboard though to the point that you can tell he probably hated President Bush in the first place.
It's possible that he's liberal and disagreed with the war from the beginning - but he wouldn't have to be "far left" to find a reason to dislike Bush. Plenty of people dislike him, even some conservatives.

It's possible that he's liberal and disagreed with the war from the beginning - but he wouldn't have to be "far left" to find a reason to dislike Bush. Plenty of people dislike him, even some conservatives.

Ok, now back to the 'maybe he knows they'll kill him...'

this might come as a shock to you.....people die in wars!!! It really doesn't matter if they're innocent bystanders or not, as I'm sure our US bomber pilots can tell you. [/B]

I don't need you to tell me about wars or pilots boy. I'm a 60% serviced connected disabled veteran of eight years Air Force. I've been to many, many top secret briefings, and worked on some of the most sophisticated fighter air craft in the world. That's why I'm not inclined to believe any of the wild ass shit you're pumping onto the board today.

I don't know who you're listening to, but I can tell you they're a bunch of wacked out delussional psycho conspiracy adicts. To them the whole damn world is one big frick'n conspiracy. Frankly, one could drum up a conspiracy theory about virtually anything on earth. You just have to be some kind of ignorant sucker to bite on it.

think it will sink in Rider? Guess his age? I'm curious and he's refused to answer. I'm going for 18-20.

Originally posted by Kathianne
think it will sink in Rider? Guess his age? I'm curious and he's refused to answer. I'm going for 18-20.

I'd be more inclined to believe 14 to 16.

LOL Newbie research my 3,000 plus posts first then come back and talk to me about racism, i'm just stating a fact about Jews in America, or do you deny that they are powerful?

"Maybe he knows he'll be killed as well if he talks about it"

CRACKPOT!

Originally posted by Pale Rider
I'd be more inclined to believe 14 to 16.

Possible. But don't think they can be diverted this long from im and games, just experience, that's all. :D

I'm not some conspiracy theorist crackpot who thinks the government is out to get me.

I am.

So....Whats yer point?

But I'm sensible enough to know that there are people who will do wrong to fulfill their own greed. I never said everyone who works for the government is evil, I'm sure there are just as many decent people who have our best interests at heart.

You must not understand how votes are cast and how deals are made.

But you would be fooling yourself to believe that foreigners lie, cheat, steal and kill but no American would ever do that. IF do believe that, then I would suggest leaving Mayberry as soon as you can, Opie, and joining us here in reality.

Bad news.

The whole "Vote for Kerry" thing invalidates your understanding of the topic.

Originally posted by OCA
No i'm guessing old crackpot loon 45-60.

If it is, it's got to be to be a H.S. drop out/Wal Mart employee, because he/she sure the hell doesn't sound very intelligent.

He/she's got a mind like a lump of potter's clay.

Originally posted by OCA
LOL Newbie research my 3,000 plus posts first then come back and talk to me about racism, i'm just stating a fact about Jews in America, or do you deny that they are powerful?
Who is "they"? Are you referring to all Jewish people or are you just generalizing because you've heard that a few media outlets are owned by them? I know plenty of people who are Jewish and none of them are "powerful" or get any priveleges that the rest of us don't get.

Who is "they"? Are you referring to all Jewish people or are you just generalizing because you've heard that a few media outlets are owned by them? I know plenty of people who are Jewish and none of them are "powerful" or get any priveleges that the rest of us don't get.

Don't be baited, back to the topic.....waiting!

Originally posted by OCA
No i'm guessing old crackpot loon 45-60.

On second thought OCA, you might be right. I just noticed his/her tag line... "vote for kerry". Pretty much spells the whole thing out. He/she is here trolling, trying to make the Prez look bad.

Welcome to the board "not a" patriot.

Now fuck off.

Seems to me if this were a legitimate story,the bigger media may have picked up on it by now. You know they love stuff that maked Bush look bad. Then again,they love conspiracy theories too thatmake Bush look bad!

Forum List

Back