Nick Berg video: Hoax?

Originally posted by krisy
It is election year,Patriot. Be very careful who you believe right now. I'm sure you know that people will start anything to bring G.W. down. This kind of rubbish is also not good for our troop moral. They are fighting these terrorists,and conspiracy theorists are saying that we are pulling stuff like this.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Kathianne
So everything you're questioning comes from other sources? Hmm, why am I not surprised? Evil and I both saw it, maybe you should look around the internet?

I saw it too, and it sure the hell looked real to me. I almost puked it was so gruesome. And I don't know what the hell our present wacko conspiracy adict is talking about as far as not much blood, shit, there was huge puddle of blood. And think about this, after his spinal cord was severed, his heart will stop beating, so blood is no longer going to be pumped out of his body. And I'll tell you another thing, if he had been dead before hand, rigormortis would have set in, but he was pretty damn limber when they pushed him over.

There's wacko's that still say we didn't land on the moon either, even though the L.L.M.'s base can still be seen with high powered telescopes sitting right there on the moons surface.

Originally posted by Patriot54
You have proved my point for me - your theories and mine are just as reliable as that video. A few years ago, videotape might have been a credible source. But these days, with all the computer editing people can do, anything is possible.

How old are you? She proved nothing other than being open to an idea, a dumb one at that. How you get from an idea to reliability, is as breathtaking as assinine. Conspiracy on top of conspiracy, rare and illogical.

Try again! :rolleyes:

Thank ya Kat!!!

Patriot,if we start getting this paranoid,what will happen to us? Are we going to start saying that police are manipulating their video cams in their cars? Or maybe Wal Mart is manipulating their cameras to make someone shoplift?! I understand the video is poor quality,but isn't that what you would expect from a terrorist video? These guys aren't going to Sears for their video cameras. In this day and age,videos are the only solid proof we have,and yes can be manipulated. I don't think though that it could possibly be true with the other beheadings happening. Even if they didn't happen-too far fetched.

Pale Rider - I'm not the only one who is questioning the credibility of this stuff. And don't call me a moron just because you're afraid of anyone who disagrees with your point of view.

krisy - I'm not really sure if I have the stomach for it. But I think it's necessary just the same. It should be made available to anyone who chooses to see it. I was talking to a friend of mine who did see the video online and I asked him if it could be some type of hoax. He wasn't sure but he said it was possible because of all the editing. By the way, my friend who said that is more on the conservative side of the political scale and usually disagrees with me on issues about the war, George Bush, etc.

Pale Rider - I'm not the only one who is questioning the credibility of this stuff. And don't call me a moron just because you're afraid of anyone who disagrees with your point of view.

krisy - I'm not really sure if I have the stomach for it. But I think it's necessary just the same. It should be made available to anyone who chooses to see it. I was talking to a friend of mine who did see the video online and I asked him if it could be some type of hoax. He wasn't sure but he said it was possible because of all the editing. By the way, my friend who said that is more on the conservative side of the political scale and usually disagrees with me on issues about the war, George Bush, etc.

I called you a moron because that's the way I hear you acting. This whole damn idea that this was done by the CIA is assinine. You need to get a grip on yourself.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
And think about this, after his spinal cord was severed, his heart will stop beating, so blood is no longer going to be pumped out of his body.
That's not true at all - a heart can continue to pump blood several minutes after being severed or even completely removed from a body. And the spinal cord has nothing to do with it. Cutting a spinal cord will kill someone instantly, but it won't stop someone's heart from pumping.

And I'll tell you another thing, if he had been dead before hand, rigormortis would have set in, but he was pretty damn limber when they pushed him over.
Rigormortis doesn't set in immediately after death. I'm not sure exactly how long it takes but I think it's anywhere from a few hours to a day. But you did make me think of something. If he was already dead before he was beheaded, then he must have been killed shortly before the video was made.

This whole damn idea that this was done by the CIA is assinine. You need to get a grip on yourself.
Go back and read the post - I never said I thought the CIA did it, I actually said the opposite. The only other time I mentioned the CIA is when I said that there's a possibility that Berg might have other reasons for being there besides civilian work. It's really not that far-fetched to think that he might have been doing classified work for our government. We obviously have people working undercover for us over there - why is it such a stretch to think he may have been one of them? I'm not saying that's a reason for someone to kill him, but.....this might come as a shock to you.....people die in wars!!! It really doesn't matter if they're innocent bystanders or not, as I'm sure our US bomber pilots can tell you.

Go back and read the post - I never said I thought the CIA did it, I actually said the opposite. The only other time I mentioned the CIA is when I said that there's a possibility that Berg might have other reasons for being there besides civilian work. It's really not that far-fetched to think that he might have been doing classified work for our government. We obviously have people working undercover for us over there - why is it such a stretch to think he may have been one of them? I'm not saying that's a reason for someone to kill him, but.....this might come as a shock to you.....people die in wars!!! It really doesn't matter if they're innocent bystanders or not, as I'm sure our US bomber pilots can tell you.

Multi-layered conspiracies. I'm impressed. :rolleyes:

Multi-layered conspiracies. I'm impressed. :rolleyes:
OK, let's talk about this for a while until krisy is done eating ;)

Kathianne - let me ask you this, Do you think there are US undercover agents in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Lol Patriot you are off your friggin rocker! You are correct there is an untold mystery here only you are on the wrong trail. Here are the possible theories:

1. Berg was a recent Jihad Johnny convert(hence the Muslim beard he's wearing in the video) the dogs used him and then became rabid, turned on him and whacked him.

2. Berg, being a Jew, was working for the Mosaad in Iraq., was discovered by the dogs and whacked.

3. Berg was a dupe for his anti-American father who had his son go to Iraq in some crackpot theory of undermining Bush.

Which of these 3 is the truth? Its 1 of them.

Berg I believed was sedated heavily before being clipped hence not very much resistance from him and yes the screams were dubbed in(they've been analyzed and found to be from a female's voice) because he was heavily sedated and did not scream.

Other than that your theory of American involvement is assinine.

OK, let's talk about this for a while until krisy is done eating ;)

Kathianne - let me ask you this, Do you think there are US undercover agents in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Ah yah! CIA and Sp Forces.

Originally posted by OCA
Lol Patriot you are off your friggin rocker! You are correct there is an untold mystery here only you are on the wrong trail. Here are the possible theories:

1. Berg was a recent Jihad Johnny convert(hence the Muslim beard he's wearing in the video) the dogs used him and then became rabid, turned on him and whacked him.

2. Berg, being a Jew, was working for the Mosaad in Iraq., was discovered by the dogs and whacked.

3. Berg was a dupe for his anti-American father who had his son go to Iraq in some crackpot theory of undermining Bush.

Which of these 3 is the truth? Its 1 of them.

Berg I believed was sedated heavily before being clipped hence not very much resistance from him and yes the screams were dubbed in(they've been analyzed and found to be from a female's voice) because he was heavily sedated and did not scream.

Other than that your theory of American involvement is assinine.
I agree that #1 and #2 are possibilities. But why is everyone so reluctant to believe that someone working for our government can do bad things? I'm not some conspiracy theorist crackpot who thinks the government is out to get me. But I'm sensible enough to know that there are people who will do wrong to fulfill their own greed. I never said everyone who works for the government is evil, I'm sure there are just as many decent people who have our best interests at heart.

But you would be fooling yourself to believe that foreigners lie, cheat, steal and kill but no American would ever do that. IF do believe that, then I would suggest leaving Mayberry as soon as you can, Opie, and joining us here in reality.

Who and what greed? That's the kind of stuff we'd like some backing up from you on....

I think we all know our government isn't perfect. I just think this is too much,that's all. Like I said before,it's election year,watch what you hear.

Originally posted by krisy
I think we all know our government isn't perfect. I just think this is too much,that's all. Like I said before,it's election year,watch what you hear.

Exactly Krisy!

Ah yah! CIA and Sp Forces.
Exactly. And they also have civilians working for them. They wouldn't be able to do their job if there were no civilians doing some of the work.

Exactly. And they also have civilians working for them. They wouldn't be able to do their job if there were no civilians doing some of the work.

Ok, let's speed this up. Your point being what?

Forum List

Back